What are the chances season 2 gets announced next week?

What are the chances season 2 gets announced next week?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.cc/news/2017-10-12/anime-studio-bones-updates-on-current-projects-teases-more-for-mob-psycho-100-on-october-19/.122509
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

zero

>sales flopped hard
>unmarketable because of bland designs for figurines
>manga already on it's finale so there's no point of making an anime to boost manga sales

You tell me OP

100%

>>Manga already on it's finale

Isn't that all the more reason to do it?

Why next week?

The MP100 anime seemed very much like a passion project, in all honesty.

About 3.50%.

Are you a newfag or something?
Manga that already ended or ending rarely gets anime adaptation.

>sales flopped hard
They didn't

Except they did. the budget for the anime was high because of the oil animation but the sales were pretty average so they took a loss.

>the budget for the anime was high because of the oil animation

oh, that'd be wonderful. I'd love to see an adaptation of the Keiji Mogami Arc

Since when? Fullmetal Alchemist got 2 series. The Parasyte anime came out almost a decade after the manga. Inuyashiki has a series coming out literally fucking today.

mb100 was one of the better animated show of the last 5 years, i really hope it gets a season 2
also i fucking pissed my self laughing watching it

Hellsing, FMA, etc

>sales flopped hard
But they literally didn't.

>there's a chance we'll get to see Mogami & Reigen separation arcs animated

retards can't read.
I said rarely and those series are popular as shit + masterpiece story unlike MP100.

Honestly if by some miracle we do get mogami and reigen arc in a season I'll proclaim Mob season 2 as the best anime ever made ,if it's done correctly ofc

None of those anime are masterpiece and all are worse than Mob.

That user might be talking about the announcement that will supposedly come with volume 15.
I for one really want to see all Mogami, Reigen, Claw Boss and Broccoli (plus the last arc) animated, so a second season covering the rest of the mango would be a dream come true.

That could work and work beautifully if second season ends up happening as a 2 cour run.
That's just wishful thinking though.

animenewsnetwork.cc/news/2017-10-12/anime-studio-bones-updates-on-current-projects-teases-more-for-mob-psycho-100-on-october-19/.122509

I wouldn't say it's a done deal, but it definitely wouldn't surprise me.

Listen, I understand you love Murata but lying about his employer ONE isn't the way to go about your worship.

Damn, next week is going to be a hard one.

>the budget for the anime was high because of the oil animation
You are so dense, holy shit.

What was the deal with that opening scene anyways.

Haha you are so full of shit. They had like what? 5 scenes that featured oil animation made by only one woman. Probably cost them literally millions.

I had hopes for another snug fit, but now the manga seems like it'll be at least 16 volumes so 1 cour's looking kind of impossible unless a couple "minor" arcs are skipped.

maybe just an OVA