This man elevated Comicbooks to actual art with his films can he do the same with anime?

Well he can take any crap and turn it to art. So I guess the question is which series should he start with?

Who is that and why is he not shaved properly?

Zack Snyder . The man who directed modern classics like Watchmen and Batman V Superman.

Anime and comic books were already art, faggot.

>modern classics like Watchmen and Batman V Superman
Kek, the epitome of shit taste

Lol please. Anime and comicbooks are juvenile crap. Someone like Zack can actually make something with artistic integrity out of them.

Dies Irae

What if Cameron had gone with Snyder for the Alita adaptation?

What the fuck? Those 2 movies were terrible.

So did he do anything good?

>Man of Steel
>Art

Lol you probably like marvel quipshit. Seriously, you morons wouldn't even be able notice half the parallels and symbolisms in his films.

In terms of artistic quality. There's a gulf of difference between his films and the rest of cinema and then shit like anime and comicbooks.

Live action Birdy The Mighty. Since that was where he got his inspiration for the fights in MOS.

I would appreciate if you could delete this thread before the mods do it for you. In the future, consider putting some effort into making quality posts.

>10 million Pubg players
Where is my Battle Royale movie?

I don't want anime to art if it attracts idiots like you.

Lol you probably have double digit IQ then. Only people who can understand the cinematic language can truly appreciate them.

>Lol
lmao

>BvS
>turns into an ad for another movie halfway into the movie.
>a fucking videogame is a better BvS than BvS itself.
No thanks.

You need to kill yourself. Fuck off to Sup Forums and ask them how they like it, when they try to turn their medium into "art".

Fuck off, Sup Forums

>Snyder
>elevated Comicbooks to actual art
Nice bait Sup Forums

If that actually happened, then anime fans can Finally like something that they can be proud of for liking it.

Wrong pic OP

Unfortunately no, everything he does is nothing short of great.

It was made in 2000

Bait, actual shill or genuine retard?

All me.

Dumb evansposter.

I know it must be difficult for you to discuss actual art but please at least give it try.

Here's your "You", OP. Cherish it.

That post format made it too obvious now.

Sup Forums posters manage to be all three.

Answer this question, has anything Anime has produced even have a fraction of artistic integrity that a movie like watchmen or Batman v Superman has.

This guy will direct the live-action adaptation of your favorite anime, how will it go?

I think OP has to go back.

Go back to Sup Forums.
Snyder is awful.
And no, not liking his films does not mean I live Marvel's. They're ALL shit.
Now kindly fuck off.

Macross

The Fate franchise could do well under him.