Madoka game became so popular anime is pretty much inevitable. Won't be surprised if it's mid 2018

Madoka game became so popular anime is pretty much inevitable. Won't be surprised if it's mid 2018.

Other urls found in this thread:

magireco.wikia.com/wiki/Mikuni_Oriko#★★★
magireco.wikia.com/wiki/Magical_Girls
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The anime is garbage so is probably the game madoka is for fucking retards

I hope you are right.

>it's been four years since the Rebellion
So it's safe to assume the Resistance failed, huh

(You)

Good chance pal.

Any anime without urobutcher will be bad though. Madoka certainly wasn't a case of not popular enough for another installment

>I watch Madoka for the writing
How's middle school going?

Blame Shafts incompetence.

Indexfags waited 6 years.

This is normal in anime industry.

Butcher got lucky once. Look at all shit he wrote since Madoka. Everything was mediocre to bad.

Literally everyone watched it for the plot newfag-kun. But what would you know, you were 10 when it aired.

New cast is good and story is interesting. It's pretty dark without going full grimderp too.

Original cast wasn't that interesting except for Homu. Madoka was story driven not character driven. I sure as hell won't mind if they animate the game.

>Best girl who was right is just an assist

She's not? Oriko is normally playable.

A ok

magireco.wikia.com/wiki/Mikuni_Oriko#★★★

I hope you're not talking about series where he wrote 2-3 episodes for.
Thunderbolt Fantasy was god-tier. He only has to give enough of a shit to write the entire series.

He wrote entire series since Madoka. None of them were even close as good.

Even Kirika is playable.

I can't wait to see the reaction to a college aged meguca hanging out with middle schoolers and talking them into living with her.

>I think that A/Z was good
wew lad

Yachiyo was so meh in early chapters but she's great now. This new cast is really good.

>new cast
how many puellas exists aside quinteto?
I´m only remember oriko spinoff plus the two literal whos in the beginning of another history

Like?
The only one is Thunderbolt Fantasy.

How about Haruhi S3 and Spice and Wolf S3?

Psycho Pass? Gargantia?

Eroha will be tapping this ass.

>Original cast wasn't that interesting except for Homu
i hate this meme
Homura, Sayaka, and Madoka are all very well written characters.

He co-wrote Psycho-Pass with Fukami.
He wrote 2 episodes for Gargantia.

Haruhi stalled because novels stalled.

This is a hag

magireco.wikia.com/wiki/Magical_Girls

This is only one city.

Madoka and Sayaka are good in this story, but they are not really great characters. Spin-off focusing on them would be crap.

They don't have a dramatic backstory like Homura, but their personalities and motivations are defined and well thought out. They're great characters and enjoyable to watch.

They're both good characters.
They had a character arc, and went from point A to point B.
They also had clear motivations and had actions the changed the story.

You're talking about characterization. It's not the same as character.

Are we just destined to a future where everything becomes mobageshit? Is it too late?

Sayaka is a fucking idiot.

Magireco is legitimately good though. The only problem is gacha shit.

Mobage are the new light novels. Especially when you're owned by Aniplex who wants more FGO money.

Can i make my own cute magical girl in this?

Her decisions were not the best, but you knew where she was coming from. You know exactly what and how she thinks and the events that lead to her decisions.

And here is your pitty (You)

People that like her like her for her flaws.
If you like pure and ideal characters, it's fine but don't judge with your narrow viewpoint. It's subjective at best.

Her character enhances the show, which is essentially a tragedy, and the point of a tragedy is to learn from the the fall and demise of the anti-hero.
It's a cautionary tale.

No. Iroha is the MC.

Does Ume have a midriff fetish?

No, you play as cutebey.

She has a lot of fetishes.

Dropped.

PreCure is cute as fuck.

She's also a faggot

That design sucks

Worst Aoi girl.

It's wonderful.

Pity is spelled with one (1) t.

Doesn't she have the arrow backwards on her crossbow?

It kind of looks like that but that's part of the crossbow. Her arrowheads are crystals.

>Magical Girl
It comes with the fucking territory, dude.

Sayaka was the only one that wasn't and look how that turned out.

I know you're memeing, but anyways
>she wished for her best friend to be gay for her
>obviously goes wrong because the only way for that to happen is brainwashing
>she corrupts one of the new girls with her lesbianism
this monster must be stopped

>implying Kyouko and Sayaka weren't interesting characters

Kyouko was. Sayaka wasn't. She was just a dumb slut.

"interesting character" is not the same as "good person"

I mean, Kyouko wasn't a bad person, per se. I haven't watched Rebellion yet, but she seemed to be someone that just had a more 'cold' methodology to hunting witches and lived for herself, but she never really seemed to be a 'bad person'.

>It's pretty dark without going full grimderp too.

I mean we're only 4 chapters in. The most recent chapter literally ended on this note.

>Iroha: On the way home, after we erased the rumor of the misery water, even though Yachiyo-san, Tsuruno-chan and I should have each been shocked by the things that happened for some reason, I felt like we were pretty calm. Sure, there was a dark shadow that had loomed over my heart, but since we were able to make sure, once and for all, that we would all work together to do something about Ui and Mifuyu-san, we probably felt like things were going to be fine.
>Chapter 4-7

I'm just trying to make a point. In the case of Kyouko, she was toptoeing on the line before she warmed up to Sayaka and everyone else.

Nobody has said that Kyouko was uninteresting

>nobody
>Original cast wasn't that interesting except for Homu

>Old Hag

Madoka is a girl specially made to be carried in your arms!

Just imagining how many chapters we will have in few years makes me grin. Granblue is nearing 100 chapters 3 years in.

But they can't really kill characters since it's a gacha game.

She kind of was in the anime. She's much more interesting now after side stories.

Are there any plans for an english localization of this game?

That didn't last though.

>Sayaka cries when she sees Hitomi with Kyousuke in Homura's world
nah m8

not that we know of

>But they can't really kill characters since it's a gacha game.
Multiple timelines are always an option. The event right now is using it to kill them off, even if the routes end immediately after. Plus the OP gets pretty dark.

Someone explain it for me, the whole Madoka and Homura thing seems to be completely one sided. Madoka seems to just be full law fag and wants to be messiah and god, but Homura won't let her right? Mami is just unlucky loner, and the whole Kyoko and Sayaka thing just ended with them becoming best friends, but Sayaka will probably end up leaving Kyoko for law fagging also I think?

in rebellion the pairings were pretty clear, sayaka and kyouko had their gay moments, nagisa and mami had their gay moments and as far as madoka and homura goes, madoka is just a turbonice altruist and because homura was a shy dork at first she got really clingy to madoka who was really nice to her, disregarding that she's very nice to everyone, especially those who suffer and homura's clinginess turned into insane love in the 20+ years she spent trying to prevent madoka becoming meguca and killing walpurgis
homura doesn't want to let madoka be a god because she considers it a failure if madoka makes a contract in the first place so she tries everything to restore madoka's normal life, which she accomplishes in rebellion to some degree

essentially, yes.
>nagisa and mami had their gay moments
what are you talking about?

the game is a spinoff of loop one or two since Homura has her glasses. Also, does it really matter if one of the girls is killed off in the story? They won't remove them from the game or anything, right?

what plot?

these 2 turbolesbians

Opening screen of the game is literally the flower field from Rebellion. And there is one scene with Moemura's eyes looking like devil Homu's.

It happens after Rebellion and really weird shit is going on. We just don't know what exactly yet.

In the wrath manga it was confirmed madoka felt the same, but its canon status beats me. Also if you count cd dramas she's pretty much into moemura.

She can still have feelings for him even if she's lovin red

It will feel weird if you have corpses in team.

>It happens after Rebellion
No, it does not. That's a way bigger stretch than the Walpurgis theory.
It's literally called a side story, and they wouldn't relegate the sequel to Rebellion to a gacha game.

Poor Kyouko will always be just a replacement.

Wraith arc isn't canon, and thank god. That thing is a garbage fire.

Mami treated Bebe like a pet and didn't know she was actually human.

Nah man, she'll be happier with Kyoko than she ever would be with violin autist

It's really damn obvious that it happens past Rebellion. And it definitely can be a side story even if it happens later. It's not the true continuation that will change the status quo.

Seriously, what do you think split Homu transformation, flower field and eyes mean?

Can soul gem magic become maho dildos?

didn't seem like that to me

I hate how this always needs to be explained to stupid people.
Sayaka was not crying because she saw Kyousuke and Hitomi together. First off, she already saw them together at the beginning of Rebellion inside Homura's witch field. So clearly just seeing them together doesn't make her upset. And, Urobuchi said that he would never let Sayaka be happy as long as she was in love with Kyousuke, and as you can see, she is clearly happy with Kyouko at the end of Rebellion.

What happens if you insert your soul gem into another girl's vagina?

She's still not gay for red.