Friendly reminder that you can't be racist towards whites

Friendly reminder that you can't be racist towards whites.

im sick of you filthy jews

Friendly reminder that you're a faggot.

Wow look at these no arguement idiots

>implying someone's opinion on this matters
who cares

Daily reminder whites cant be racist towards jews because they have no institutional power over them.

Friendly reminder that this would not be happening if White people had a country of our own.

Same fag

Lol

do you think a puny wimp like you could stand toe to toe with a man like me?

>Friendly reminder that you can't be racist towards whites.

Friendly reminder that it isn't murder when you shoot a nigger since niggers are actually tree monkeys

LMFAOOOO NOT A SINGLE ONE OF YALL CAN COME UP WITH A GOOD ARGUEMENT AGAINST THIS

WOWWWW THATS SAD!!!!!

>Implying that OP had an argument to begin with
fucking intellectual right here

We don’t argue with subhumans it’s beneath us.

If only that book was a dictionary, you can read the definition of racism.

My claim is that you cant be racist againat whites.

Problem?

Let me know when you are ready to have a serious discussion. Thanks you in advance.

-Management

Wowwww really tho?

Like nun yall got some shit yall wanna say?

Ohhhh okay thats what i fuckin thought yall all talk

All yall act likw yall intelligent and shit but yall really dumb at the end of the day like dedass

Friendly reminder that you can't be racist towards niggers.

So if I as a based nigger decide to kill a white person because of their skin color, that's not racism.

Friendly reminder: Emotions don't matter therefore racism isn't real.

Also, you're a nigger.

No dummy its just murder, yoo nahh yall ded dumb for real

Let me tell you something. My people have been oppressed by your party for the last 50 years and counting. We are slowly waking up and moving forward in our life. We are getting off the farming system of free welfare for votes and getting into the middle class. You can be racist towards any race like people are towards me. However why live a life of blind hate like yourself? Why sit here and troll this board of peace? When was the last time you talked with your dad? Why don't you stop taking your hormone pills and start looking at the world around you. You will see more beautiful things then this.

theres not even a contention to argue you dumb nigger

A wise man once said, "Hit the bricks, nigger lips."