We never learn/BokuBen ch.35 Spoilers

Why Fumino? Why Fumino?
It's a Fumino chapter that helps Uruka and Nakiyuki to be together
and Fumino begins to suffer

The Hidden Genius Leaps on The Silly Talks of [X]

Text-based 1/2

Nariyuki was teaching Rizu and Uruka at the seminar's study room. After Rizu left for work, the remaining two felt a sense of awkwardness between them.
Nariyuki went to Fumino for a consultation "for a friend" (Fumino knows it's not). From their talk, Fumino found out that Uruka denied her feelings for Nariyuki directly in front of him. Fumino then asked "Uruka's Friend" about this.
Seeing a troubled Uruka, and felt that it could be bad for Rizu as well, all in the meanwhile doesn't want this to impact their study, Fumino thought up of a setting where they can be alone. Whenever the two of them have problems separately, send a text with their phone. There was also talks about having Fumino disguises herself and watches over them closely, but was rejected because of the potential backfire as well as creating additional awkwardness.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/eto_hozuki/status/916260263413768192
twitter.com/eto_hozuki/status/918079111322415105
encrypted.google.com/search?q=LadyRuneReader
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Text-based 2/2

Fumino asked if Uruka wants this person to like her, and she replied yes. However, knowing how much he's carrying, if she became a burdon for him, she believes that it'd be better if he liked someone else.
Fumino thinks that Uruka is being brave, and she was about to sent Uruka a message about how with the incident of "that person liking somebody" incident resolved, they should be friends again and be honest with him when Sawako messaged Fumino.
Sawako wants to know if Rizu prefers ponytail or pineapple hairstyle, and Fumino replied to both of the messages respectively... but with the wrong content.
The message sent to Uruka was about the hairstyle, and Nariyuki said that it (ponytail) would suit her. The both of them was able to talk normally afterward.
The next day, Nariyuki thanked Fumino for this, but Fumino is giving him a mixed emotion instead.
Meanwhile, the message sent to Sawako regarding "that person liking somebody" ended with Sawako and Rizu being friends again.
Translated by: LadyRuneReader

>Nakiyuki

Nakiyuki

*Moeyuki

>Fumino is giving him a mixed emotion instead.
She wants to support Rizu too.

>Fumino literally being the lord and savior of everyone.

Holy shit, she keeps becoming better.

>The next day, Nariyuki thanked Fumino for this, but Fumino is giving him a mixed emotion instead.
>but Fumino is giving him a mixed emotion instead.
>mixed emotion instead.

poor Fumino """the beginning of suffering""

She's gonna snap sooner or later.

>Sawako wants to know if Rizu prefers ponytail or pineapple hairstyle

How gay is she?

She just really loves her friend Rizu.

Fumino doesn't love Nariyuki.

>She wants to support Rizu to
not because she also wants to

Lesbian.

>Seeing a troubled Uruka, and felt that it could be bad for Rizu as well, all in the meanwhile >doesn't want this to impact their study,

she just wants to study but these bitch Rizu and Uruka can be a danger for her final test

Fumino a best.

Isn't that Nariyuki's dilemma? He just wants to get his scholarship and for the girls to get into their Desired universities, but his moe attracts them too much.

>she believes that it'd be better if he liked someone else.
Uruka has given up
good news

Who would've thought, huh?

I could imagine Fumino's comment reigniting the hope in her, though.

yes ,Fumino and Nariyuki have the same dilemma
both focus on their goals

Nips have garbage taste

twitter.com/eto_hozuki/status/916260263413768192

Is this your first anime? This just means Fumino wins in the end.

Fumino who is a character in this story but also represents the reader
Fumino who is a character in this story but also represents the reader
this is the first time I see a character who is waking up
she is very aware of the feelings of other characters around her

There's still time to vote. 5 or so votes would tip the scales in favour of other girls.

Wait, no.
Wrong poll.
twitter.com/eto_hozuki/status/918079111322415105
Still, I voted for /chem/

Who is the last one supposed to be?

from the translator

Note: Some of the parts feel like it's missing a good amount of context to translate properly. Please take this translation with a grain of salt. I will update accordingly if/when new contents arrive.

I honestly have no idea.

>Sup Forums stopped giving a shit about nisekoi and didn't make threads
>plebbit moved in and you could easily tell by how they posted here
>plebbit is trying to start a circlejerk of sorts again for this series

>user keeps going to threads he doesn't like to shitpost.

Who else thinks Fumino likes Nariyuki and all this shipping/maintaining is wearing on her from this aspect?

i've only posted to call you retards out
i've been ignoring threads, like the necrobumped 500 post thread
trying to force more than 1000 posts across multiple threads for a single chapter of a series like this is stupid
get over yourselves, especially when you already doing similar elsewhere

This chapter proves she has no feelings for him.

based nips, Sup Forums best girl

Don't worry /lit/ will lose anyways.

>people aren't allowed to have threads on certain topics anymore
Alright user, it was our mistake. It'll never happen again.

/lit/ domination begins.

Her face of despair will be delicious this chapter.

Poor Fumino is gonna die from a stomach ache at this rate.

Dubs confirm.

I'm sure Komi will be happy to treat her once she takes over her father's clinic, and changes the hospital's name to Nariyuki after she takes her husband's name.

It's just sad seeing a circlejerk. There are threads with decent amounts of posters and they don't get over 200-300 posts - simply because they're not being cancerous and just actually die naturally.

You can go and not see the circlejerk by not going to these threads. It's not a daily thing, it pops up at the start and end of the week. They don't always get necro'd to 500, they also die at 300, like the earlier one this week. There's little cancer going on in this thread aside from your view of people not being allowed to discuss things.

>Waah the threads I like aren't as popular!
>your thread has 500 posts of content so it must be cancer!
>why don't my threads hit bump limit?

I think it'd be for the best not to reply anymore.

I meant total of like 300 for the whole week regarding similar series.
Circlejerking is not content, nor is necrobumping. It's interesting to see series early on free of shit like frogposting, then get necro'd and people start wondering why frogs start appearing.

Someone give this otter a hug.

i never read nisekoi, i just popped in threads randomly to laugh at people whining at the author
doesn't mean i can't tell a difference between an older Sup Forums lacking stuff like nurutu/dbs/hxh/plebbit compared to what's happening now

Why is Sensei in that poll?

Every girl except for /sci/ is top tier

She is oficially in.

>except for Sup Forums
I fixed your mistake, be careful next time user.

You're right. /sci/ is god tier.

So she's a criminal?

He's just months away from graduation.

I don't know who to root for, anons. Every girl is so top tier and cute. /lit/ is probably the best by a really, really small margin.

>circlejerking
>LadyRuneReader
encrypted.google.com/search?q=LadyRuneReader
I was wondering why some threads seemed to last too long, now it makes sense.
I'm glad none of the females in the series would bother doing things like this. Even more shameful when "they never learn" and want to stay a problem.

as a Sup Forumsfag: i reaaaally like fumino as a character and potential endgirl. to be honest i don't know why i still label myself a Sup Forumsfag

Go away already, otter-kun.

Her cuteness is criminal.

Still a minor.

Is this your first otterfest, user?

he's 17. i thought in japan age of consent is 16

Come to the light side, we can enjoy her suffering together

Remember to report and ignore

What's that other mango to the extreme right? That's Taisho Wotome something-or-other, right?

You're god damned right it is.

It's 14, but there's (varying) prefectural laws which raise it. Depending on where Bokuben's set, 17 could well be legal.

Just wait, user. It will all turn around. You can't have a proper victory without a little suffering first

spoiler pics when

We never get spoilers pics. Wait for gooks.

Later today, probably.

Right, in case nobody know, Volume 3 sold 44k copies in its first five days.
Thinks are looking up for Nariyuki.

Why is sensei hellbent of attacking my kokoro?

We may never learn why.

Sensei a cute!

bump

huh, it's close
>sensei in second place
YES

mahou shojo tier

She's a Tomoyo to Rizu's Sakura?
Ouch...

sensei is too cute for this world

Gooks when?

Ma nigga

It's a poll by a random artist, though. It's not as though Tsutsui himself made a poll.
Good for Uruka, though. Fan-art and doujins are all she will get, so the more the better.

I just want my solo /lit/ chapter. Why is it so hard?

Because she's not in the bowl

Yeah, she's not in the Nariyukibowl. It's Nariyuki that is literally in the Fuminobowl.

I can't wait for /lit/ to explicitely state her attraction to Nariyuki n a non-ambiguous way and for denialfags to go all "Well, that came out of nowhere" again.

Bonus points if kabedon is involved.
>Nariyuki I like you
>What?
>Slam
>Jiiii
>O-oh

/lit/ = /sensei/ > Sup Forums > /senpai/ > /chem/ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> /sci/

>Sup Forums above anyone

I don't get why Sup Forums hates Uruka so much.

Sup Forums always hates winners.

She does nothing but want his dick and have fanservice panels. At least the other characters do shit.

I don't see us hating on /lit/, though.

Oh, that's why nobody hates sensei, right? ;_;

Sensei fags are too pitiful to hate.

D-delete this...

They're just angry with her over-exposure during the earlier chapters. It's been toned down now, but you know how people with grudges are.