SEC announces all crypto exchanges must be registered with them. Is this the kikes trying to destroy/subjugate crypto?

SEC announces all crypto exchanges must be registered with them. Is this the kikes trying to destroy/subjugate crypto?

cointelegraph.com/news/us-cryptocurrency-trading-platforms-must-be-registered-with-sec

Bump

no shit sherlock

crypto is kike bucks, retard

Good

Football is gay you non-political cuck. Stop talking about muh souf eastern conferents

They want their piece of the pie

Wtf r u talking about?

Bullshit. Crypto is for chinks and drug dealers who want to hide their assets.

Learn a skill and earn real money instead of jumping aboard the "get rich quick" bandwagon, kid. Was anyone stupid enough to think this stuff would overtake fiat money without getting assfucked by the regulatory agencies?

FUCK YOU HYPOCRITE I OUGHT FIND YOU AND ASS RAPE YOU. WHAT SKILL DO YOU HAVE BESIDES BEING A FUCKING SHYLOCK.FAGGOT THINKS HE KNOWS BUSINESS.

>he's not using crypto to buy rare apus

You wanna fuck my ass, faggot? That's not the type of skill I was talking about! In my day we had to actually get off our asses and work to get by. Quit disappointing your parents and stop playing video games you degenerate millennial.

Kikes are worried that their shit show gonna come to an end LOL

It is to protect us from scams and dangerous criminals. It helps us and is only looking out for our best interests. This will help cryptocurrencies beyond bitcoin and aid in the adoption of blockchain to make many other areas of your life better as well. Only the short sighted can not see this as a good thing.

>when bailouts and buyins are no longer tenable, perhaps the pleb cunts we are will finally demand that the corrupt banking industry adopts blockchain tech so we can track their doings

>goyim, register with us or else
>we'll uh... we'll... do something okay we'll do something
>don't trade freely goyim

I dont see how its a good thing to make sure the jews know who has crypto and how much via the exchanges.

this plus regulations make big money comfortable

>dangerous criminals
reminder that kinder eggs are criminal in burgerland
have a (you) goyim

It allows us to know how much taxes the bitcoin fat cats owe so they have to pay their fair share.

>taxes
oi vey

income taxes are just the jews taking your money. Do you not know how central banking works?

It pays for roads and other necessary improvements.

How did we have roads and "other improvements" like armies before the central bank was created in 1913?

Bitcoin is a scam because nothing backs it? Just like every other currency. Nice try shlomo.

Is this it for bitcoin?