Fuh fuh fuh FASHWAVE

FASHWAVE is the artistic expression of the support of fascism and traditionalism using an 80s aesthetic because we can't get girlfriends and that makes us mad!

A personal favorite.

this one is my favorite

Please, makes some friends or something. You're better than making these stupid threads to annoy anonymous people on the internet.

I believe in you.

kek post more im dyin bro, post em all

I have a request because I can't into Fashwave. Can someone do a Texas fashwave? One where it say "Victory or Death" with this image?

Embarrassing

>come and take it
>picture of black dildo

That's a cannon, user

that's what you call it when your mom finds it stuffed between your mattress and box spring

Why are you leftists obsessed with inserting things into your ass and other sexually obsessive tendencies? It's gross, grow up

there was a guy trying to "ruin" fashwave with what he called abowave and i really hoped he'd succeed but instead i get this shit which isn't even funny

KEK OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

KEK

Remember to sage and report shit threads goys

muh free speech!

you must be a marxist leftist cuck

why would this of all things trigger you to the point of going through every "fashwave" image you can find, editing them, and dumping all on a traditional georgian polyphonic sheet music request forum? lmao who cares

Wow, brilliant subversion tactic Shareblue, as someone who aims to create my own Shill startup myself, believe me when I say I'm taking notes!

Is the left just memetarded?

Half of these are not even proper english...

SAGE and drop redpills

Finally some good aesthetic