Never ever

But how?

Best girl

When will the filler end?

Hidden wires and sticks Idk

I want kacchan to wife the frog

Yeah, the manga really dropped the ball and become pure garbage

You sick fuck.

It only came out early last week. We've got another 12 hours of thumbing ourselves up to that point.
Might as well predict and conjecture what we'll see in that time.
I think it'll be part of the chapter of the girls dropping in, cut to flashback, end chapter.
Then the threads will get stupid. Really stupid.

It's garbage arc only fags will care about this shitty arc

No shit they'll get stupid
We have people who are sick of the arc arguing with people who love the arc, in the middle are grapefag and some paranoid faggot who thinks everyone who disagrees with him is grapefag
In the end it's just nonsense

go away patreak , you did this shit last thread

obvious bait , grapefag

PhotoMagicshop

When will we get back to the actual story?

shut the fuck up you mongoloid, stop calling anyone who triggers you patreak

girls will job

Watch out, he’s gonna throw the “as expected, you’re calling everyone who disagrees with you grapefag” ball!

>dafuq
>edition

we can tell it's you

People who think this arc is garbage probably read Bleach and thought it was good.

this the main story you retard

Who's the artist?

>Anyone who hate this shitty arc and not sucking hori's dick is patreak

Nah, the threads will be chock-full of either “jobbing, useless girls”, if they only get next chapter, or “shit arc, end already” if they get more than one chapters
le ebin orijinel ohpeenions

>edition
Fucking kill yourself.

grapefag is a hisakofag so of course he loves shit writing

Where the fuck do I read chapters now that FA is done?

That explains everything, actually

Niggastream like everyone else

no , obvious troll are obvious troll

I think it'll be the same like you said.
Yet somehow, every week, people find a way to make it stupider than the last.

Never, it's an endless circle of filler

Shit.
Why can't I find any links to chapters in the archives? Is linking to mangastream not allowed or something?

>You're a troll because I say so

we doesn't any nip give us spoilers

>edition
>dafuq
Disgusting. Kill yourself.

you did this shit last thread , asshole

>dafuq
BNHfags are insufferable

florkofcows
he makes silly comics

All I want from all this discord is for Hori to get better and know the direction he wants to take the story after this.
Frankly this arc could be a good kicking off point for the next big events in the series.
I've enjoyed it this far. But I think the problem with the length of time it's taking mainly suffers from the weekly release. It feels like too much or not enough is happening at once. So we're left with our heads spinning or we feel impatient about the lack of forward progress till the next chapter.

Call me when the filler ends

I have my own issues with the arc that don't have anything to do with the pacing or the constant breaks, but they certainly don't help.
These threads have gotten so stupid that you're labeled as a dicksucker or a grapefag depending on your stance. Actual criticism is drowned out by "le pacing meme" and bringing up sales for no reason while the other side is filled over reactions to every little thing with people saying "the manga is shit forever now".
I wish hori can end this arc on a bright note and move to whatever he has planned next for the series as soon as he can

I think that’s the direction he’s taking. It’s actually obvious when you remember that he’s setting up for possibly a Shiketsu-focused arc (with Deku realizing that “Camie” was an impostor), the whole “quirk-erasing bullets” that we have no idea how will end, and GT and Kurogiri “doing something important”

See you next week!

The filler gonna end next week?

>Camie
Imagine the shock readers will have when we find out that Camie is alive an well... imagine the shock readers will have when it is revealed that she was actually a villain that willingly gave Toga some of her own blood.

So much samefagging

Alright, as promised
>arc starts with the introduction of Mirio, the first character with a quirk that breaks its own rules as soon as he gets introduced (how can he talk with his lungs below the ground and only his face above it)
>huge dips in art quality (although this can be excused due to Hori not being able to keep up with doing stuff, hopefully he'll be able to or seek a third alternative)
>have a nice dynamic between Deku and Mirio at the beginning, with Deku being the Heroic and Mirio being the Pragmatic, which even makes sense since Mirio is tutored by Sir Nighteye and his own hero name is a mirror of that, saving the many and not all, only to do away with that conflict between them by making Mirio go straight to the last boss
>spending way too much time on characters that just got introduced with constant flashbacks breaking the flow, imagine if we got a flashback for each of the Wild Wild Pussycats and Kouta in the Forest Camp arc while everything was heating up, given that arc was just fine if not great without them
>sideline other characters that were dragged to the arc for a good part of it, only to have them crash the climatic battle of all possible timings
>Kirishima's flashback happening at the worst time possible; instead of when he was struggling to take a step to protect Fatgum, we got the flashback after that fact, and got that flashback divided into 2 chapters of 13 pages each to make matters worse
>bring back two of the favorite VA members who have great synergy both in personalities and quirks only to have them do almost nothing, Toga stabs Aizawa and Lockrock; Twice makes us laugh; they decide not to help the Yakuza anymore, make Irinaka mad and then they possibly leave the scene, given the last line we got from them is "let's have the heroes and the Yakuza kill themselves"
(cont)

What if its Camie the one who can transform, and Toga is just one of her random victims.

Perhaps the quirk erasing bullets will be a recurring problem throughout that the society will need to deal with bringing under wraps.
The Shiketsu thing would be workable seeing as they'd have to learn something about Camie given how much they've dealt with Toga this arc. Not Deku figuring it out through analysis but perhaps a news report or an inquiry made by one of her classmates the next time they come up.

Garbage-tier

Invisible cospayer. They're everywhere, but you don't pay attention to them when they're naked.

cont'd
>introduce menacing villain by having him fuse a fat fuck to a wheel and god knows what to the rest of the Reservoir Dogs, being the first person to kill someone on-screen in the manga and having an actual plan with a clear goal as opposed to our villain-in-training, being able to defeat repeatedly with no problems his henchman who drove a pro hero to his knees
>only to have him get schooled by a quirkless teenager for five minutes, even with all the tools at his disposal
>he's capable of changing the structure of anything he touches down to the molecular level given he can cure people of their diseases with a single touch, can make the ground become a megaman stage with all those spikes, given said spikes only got dodged by Mirio with him activating his quirk; had not one but two targets he could hit at any given time; could have just lied down on the floor, not bothered trying to hit Mirio and focused solely on Eri; but somehow, Mirio managed to keep the two of them alive for five minutes
>didn't even bother to explain how Mirio managed to do that feat with everything stacked against him, just went with "he protecc for five minutes" and left the rest to the reader's imagination, a horrible move in a situation like this, given there's no consensus on what he did to survive and keep Eri alive for five whole minutes
>for comparison's sake, imagine we never saw how Kacchan got rescued in the Hideout Raid arc and got a "and then Deku made a crazy madman plan and escaped with Katsuki in tow from Kamino, allowing All Might to fight with no restraints" blank panel instead
and a minor nitpick
>Deku STILL ISN'T WEARING HIS HOODIE WHILE RAIDING A HOUSE FULL OF CRIMINALS
And that's basically my reasoning why I'm dissatisfied with this arc
And as a side note, I think the manga would be better off in the monthly magazine, gives Hori more freedom and time to plan things out
Also the art that is already great would be even better

Like clockwork

Pacing is hardly an issue. It's just a longer arc than he's done previously and a lack of patience by some.
I've been impatient at times and wish things would move on to the next event.
But honestly the big problem I have out of this arc is the sheer volume of character introduced. Which has persisted throughout the manga's run and I hope Hori can spend some time developing the characters he's introduced or put focus back onto 1-A and maybe 1-B. It's not a bad thing to have numerous characters. It's bad to cycle through a new group of side characters every arc at the frequency that I change my socks.

I want to embarass this girl by looking down her neck.

Annnnd I love Deku

Shigaraki better be fucking going to All for One and taking all his quirks while this shit is going on otherwise this arc is fucking pointless

We've been over this before. Aizawa used his quirk on Toga so we know what her real appearance is.

It's filler ofc it's pointless

What the fuck is this?

how is izuku's first mission as a hero filler , retard

Oh, I forgot
>have Deku reach an even bigger upper bound on Full Cowl, leaps and bounds higher than the previous time which was unconscious on his part, only for that to not really help at all, again
>Nighteye's stubborness to use his quirk when its most essential

A small deku wearing comfy clothes.

more shit has happened in this arc than any other arc

>being the first person to kill someone on-screen
Dabi killed some mooks sorta on screen in chapter 115. Well you didn't see him kill them,you just see him releasing his flames and in the next panel he is shown standing over some smoldering burnt corpses.

no names , dumbass

As far as we know, those guys are unconscious.
I mean, I know as much as you do, people have come out alive from worse shit.
And also, they were no name mooks.

how is that tsuyu , it looks more like his mom

user you need glasses.

Fuck off
Thanks, at last some sensible opinions not another “le shitty arc”
Fair enough, though a lot of your dissatisfaction can be traced back to either “Hori gives too many flasbacks to the side characters”, something he never does until this arc, so my money’s on them being recurring characters, or “The placement of Kirishima’s flashback” is awkward”, something he always does (if he uses flashbacks in a fight, they’re always short, either single panel like pic related, single page, or one to two pages at the start of a chapter)

Where's the new shitty chapter?

W-what makes you say that?

Chisaki is just a shit villain desu

Forgot the pic related part
NE refusing to use his quirk has been explained though. He was traumatized because he knew that whatever he saw cannot be changed and it’s possible that by seeing a “future”, he’s locking said future into place

I would be traumatized if I killed my role model indirectly

>i forgive you shouto

I guess I don't mind this because I'm not sure we're supposed to take it super seriously in the sense of figuring out precisely what Mirio did. I think it's just supposed to (a) make us like Mirio more and (b) further support one of the main themes of the arc, which is that the quality of the quirk is less important than the skills of the user.
In addition, it's frankly just not that important in the grand scheme of things. Skipping over the Bakugou rescue would be a lot worse because that was a key moment in plot and character development terms.
I generally agree with your other criticisms, but this arc can still be good if Hori ends it well.

Thank you for not sperging out like people usually do when you express your dissatisfaction with this arc
Apparently you can't criticize something you enjoy
>something he always does
I wouldn't say that, the flashbacks in Deku vs Todoroki were masterfully done, instead of dedicating pages and pages solely to showing Todoroki's past, we got flashback panels interwined with the fight in the present, and with that he was even able to draw parallels with Deku telling Shouto that his power is his, followed by All Might saying pretty much the same on TV.
It's just that the way they were handled in the current are are just your bog-standard annoying flashback shit, and there are tons of them.
If he did the same with Kirishima going against Rappa instead of just a few panels followed by a straight two-part flashback, it would have been great.

STAP deku and mutant are cute

What a garbage fanart

>it's frankly just not that important in the grand scheme of things
How is "the very reason they're there in the first place and the main hook of this arc" not that important?
And how are we not supposed to take seriously a serious moment?

go back to Tumblr

Cuteset

>current arc are*

The fight with Chisaki is important, but that particular segment is just a bridge between important moments (Mirio losing his quirk and Izuku/Aizawa/Nighteye coming to his rescue).
I probably didn't word myself well. What I meant is that we're not supposed to use it as a basis for power level comparisons or stuff like that. Hori only included it to give Mirio one last badass moment, not to inspire arguments about precisely what he did or whatever. (If you really need to you can imagine that Chisaki was operating at less than 100% due to physical injuries and mental stress.)

Overhaul needed some limitations even if it was just something simple like "Right hand disassembles, left hand reassembles" or something.

When will this shit ends?

Never, the manga have become pure garbage

But five minutes is a long time.
It's two whole rounds in a boxing match.
This was a huge exaggeration on his part, if we cut directly to the panel with Mirio impaled and Deku going Kool-aid on the wall after the "What the hell is this man?", it would have been much better, since it doesn't discredit Mirio as being capable as a hero or Chisaki as a villain.
But five whole minutes just makes Mirio look like god and Chisaki look like a total jobber.

It won't, hori dropped the ball

>tfw Night Eye's foresight was right about him dying
>tfw Deku will not die but it will be a Twice Clone that will pop and the real Deku will sock Overhaul in the chops

I look forward to Night Eye getting btfo on his death bed.

That I agree with, he exaggerated for effect and should've made it ambiguous how much time passed.