Kodomo no Jikan

How was Aoki able to control himself in these situations? No normal man has that much will power.

>normal men has that much will power.
ftfy

He isn't a pedophile

Delet you pedo

Thinking of Mimi's sweet tits kept him in check.

>Being a pedo is normal
Neck yourself.

He is.

Right

>being a normalfag
>on Sup Forums

In the end he fucked her anyway so who cares?

I feel like they forced her hand on the time skip, but the ending was still good.

Not really.
He didn't even fuck her until she was 15 or 16. How many times did he show any explicit SEXUAL attraction to her throughout the entire series?

Technically they fucked a couple hours before it was legal so she got a little payback on them.

You have it backwards. Willpower and passion/drive are one and the same. The stronger your will, the weaker your rational/objective-oriented decision-making is.

That said, she's just a kid, so unless you're a lolicon it wouldn't be difficult at all.

>How many times did he show any explicit SEXUAL attraction to her throughout the entire series?
Did you even read it. She kisses him later on (pre timeskip) and he comments on how warm her tongue is.

Well they attempted to anyways.

Is this post a joke?

No

And the attempt was successful.

It was the perfect end because it was him finally snapping and losing his self control. His self control told him not to fuck her because he couldn't really fit, but once she started playing with herself he just lost himself and jumped her.

>I'm so unique and different being a pedophile and watching anime

i will delete you

Get banned pedo faggot

from where these come from? reddit? shes 2d. 17 year old

wow mods did you auto-sa

nevermind

He should have gone with Kuro instead.

Hello r.eddit

Kuro is a lesbian

That's where you wrong, normal man will feel disgusted at that sight and slap that brat to put up her clothes.

(you) and just bump for you

Kys pedo

>>Kys
Oh my my kiddo. Why don't you just go back to redit if you afraid of us fapping to kids.

also last (you)

>Kys
Fuck off

>slap that brap

Agreed I would slap her womb with my semen

No, you fuck off nerd

>looking at sexually is absolutely disgusting. The correct thing to do is you physically abuse her for doing that.

>You have it backwards. Willpower and passion/drive are one and the same. The stronger your will, the weaker your rational/objective-oriented decision-making is.

2500 years of philosophy says your preposition is completely reversed from reality.

Not wanting to get arrested helps.

A few years in prision never stoped me...

They were never interested in each other that way. Each girl had a different sort of relationship with him; Kuro needed him as a mentor, Mimi as a big brother, Rin as a lover. All of these tinged with fatherly overtones.

>All of these tinged with fatherly overtones
So daughterus are for dicking?

Watashiya-sensei wouldn't have it any other way