We need to stop the 56% meme

First off we need to stop it because it makes no sense. The statistic is that 56% of people in America are white, NOT everyone in America is 56% white, and actually white Americans have white in them than ""white"" people in Europe. Also what if the statistic changes and America becomes 57% white or 55% white then do we have to change all the memes to 57/55% then? That wouldn't work. So yes we do need to stop posting this meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0I51moWuuyN
vocaroo.com/i/s0sBdVb3DTl1
vocaroo.com/i/s11drFrd91S8
youtube.com/watch?v=zzVqJPkiul0
theguardian.com/uk/2000/sep/03/race.world
express.co.uk/news/uk/396390/Migrants-change-UK-forever-White-Britons-will-be-in-minority-by-2066
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/the-politics-of-2036-when-canada-is-as-brown-as-it-is-white/article33814437/
amren.com/features/2013/03/what-happened-to-white-australia/
youtube.com/watch?v=xiZz2q4MleM
youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're just enabling them fuckwad

Aren't we 0% by now?

lets import more refugees to europe so they move here and stop posting that meme

>we
OP, but you're literally JIDF and the group of people behind it. You're not gonna stop yourselves.

This. Retards who get mad about it and post these retarded threads just encourage it.

Kek, this is my favourite meme, it's so easy to trigger you fat fucks.

No, you RETARD. The average white american IS 56% and dropping fast. It just happens to be that 56% of Americans are white as well.

It's my favorite meme because it's fucking true and this country is dog scat.

That's cuz you mock other countries for having mohammeds and jamals, so we mock yours for being 56%

>and actually white Americans have white in them than ""white"" people in Europe.
wut?

It's funny though. Why do you care?

Pipe down. The only people butthurt about this are mutts and the soft skinned. It's people like you that make others think Americans can't handle the banter.

>We need to stop the 56% meme
start by not MAKING A THREAD ABOUT IT.
faggot.

>concur
this is Sup Forums 101. bitch about it and trolling intensifies. just fucking ignore it OP.
t. non-mutt american

I'm 100% white, nigger.

>Trying to Streisand Effect yourself

either you've been here for two days or you REALLY enjoy 56%

Whiter than you Mohammud

>fucking eurofags fighting each other
no moar brother wars, guys!

Mutts deserve death

You really shouldn't care about the opinions of foreigners. It is your fundamental right as an American.

>You know we could leave, right?

Please fucking do.

Holy shit lol.

>non mutt American

wew, dat delusion

Fucking kek

It's actually good as it's now extended to all mutts

>he's getting pissed at the amerimutt meme instead of laughing at it
You have autism

OC

do not steal

>hurr durr America is white

There are huge differences between Britons, Angles, Celts, Slavs, Germanics, Greeks, etc.
Yes, you may be "white". But you're still a mutt mix between various tribes.

No they're one step ahead of you and you're getting memed on by making this reply

I agree. We should ban all assault memes immediately!

t. 56%er

Just looks like a nigger from anywhere, add a star of David or mcdonalds arches somewhere.

>believing this bait

Reminder that these are the countries where "white" Americans come from

>Afghanistan
>Sudan
>Iraq

vocaroo.com/i/s0I51moWuuyN

vocaroo.com/i/s11drFrd91S8

>whycontainit.png
Imagine being redpilled and feeling like you’re part of this band of brothers. Then the realization hits: oh shit, what if I’m not white enough? What if I’m the demographic replacement incarnate? How would it feel to be on the other end of the spear?
Sup Forumsmutts are just getting a taste of their own medicine. More brother wars... it’s sad really. White people don’t trust one another anymore, not even enough to fight in their own interests.
And I suffer from this lack of faith too. I’m trying to get over it, but America has been so Judified that backstabbing is just considered a matter of course. White people used to have an honor culture that feels like blind faith to believe in now.

White is different from European. The census defines anyone who is white as "Anybody from the Middle East, North Africa, or Europe." In reality, America is 56% European, but 76% (I haven't checked the demographics in a while so bear with me). Also, Spaniards are not classified as white (I believe)

youtube.com/watch?v=zzVqJPkiul0 desu

>le 56% post

i have to lie to myself to get through the day. well, ill let you be the judge, how do i look? bavarian phenotype yea?

So it "whites" are "whiter" than other "whites", yadda yadda yadda, why do you get so butthurt?
If you know a truth, no lie can dissuade you. I suppose the question becomes "do you believe your truth?"

Agreed, but we generally need to stop with the racism.

>whites

im black, whites wont exist by 2066, im so happy
theguardian.com/uk/2000/sep/03/race.world
express.co.uk/news/uk/396390/Migrants-change-UK-forever-White-Britons-will-be-in-minority-by-2066
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/the-politics-of-2036-when-canada-is-as-brown-as-it-is-white/article33814437/
amren.com/features/2013/03/what-happened-to-white-australia/

>dont acknowledge it
>t. Nonmutt
Wew that irony

paging all EUROPOORS

i do not like this meme, we are white and israel is based go deal with mmuhammed cucks

this is the ultimate attempt at "inb4"

trying to preempt our lampoons by ironically posting them

fairplay mutt lol

what does this mean cuck prep bull

on the one hand I know it's a kike meme
on the other hand I like how mad it makes burgers who would use it to fucking death on someone else

no I like them, only because no matter how hard these streetshitters and goatfuckers try, they still can't surpass the wojak or pepe.

>just enabling

It's more of a mental image. Skin color is really secondary here, and for that, it fits the 56% pretty well. It's more like 21% though - that's the numbers of brain cells left.

im white on the inside

the 56% meme should be more jewish looking tho since that's who they're completely subverted by

I think the 56% memes are pretty funny desu

Just learn to take the bantz cunt

yea guess i drew attention by adding a personal detail that i didn't need to, which sounds like reaching to prove something to strangers. oh well, what are you gonna do. the mutt meme doesn't bother me cause im not a half spic mulatto. OP should take the same approach

its not true but it's fucking hilarious because so many Americans look like shit

Im prowd amerimutt
Mostly whui*te and meeriEngin
Mexican hos wanna fuck me is the shitz

its funny because its true

No. You're just a racist inside. Having so few surviving neurons doesn't help much either. You see, what you -think- is white, is not white at all. That's the problem here. You idolize a false self image of a falsified history. Hitler didn't want to gas anyone, that's your Jews agenda. They are the problem, and you are their bullies. On a global scale, of course.

t. El Monstruo...

as a black man, im so happy whites wont exist by 2066
>theguardian.com/uk/2000/sep/03/race.world
>express.co.uk/news/uk/396390/Migrants-change-UK-forever-White-Britons-will-be-in-minority-by-2066
>theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/the-politics-of-2036-when-canada-is-as-brown-as-it-is-white/article33814437/
>amren.com/features/2013/03/what-happened-to-white-australia/

>The statistic is that 56% of people in America are white, NOT everyone in America is 56% white
Are you retarded? Your pushback only helps them. Nobody was taking that as an implication to begin with.

>56%
More like -56% by now

lul

Og you sound very black to me, you rabbi shit.

Sez da debil
Heel saiten

But who will pay for your gibs Tyrone?

Pro tip: If you're a mix of European nationalities you're still a mutt, regardless of your skin tone

>I'm 100% white, nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=xiZz2q4MleM

>t. 56% mutt
La criatura...

i'm 100% white, white as white can be 1/2 Austrian 1/2 irish so White MUTT, I plowed blue eyed kids into my brown eyed white g/f, wud up

it's a lefty psyop but at this point you need to own it.

It should be transformed into a message about learning your heritage and considering mate choice carefully. Avoiding incest or rare recessive disorders with gene testing.

fuck up cracker ass go get genocided bitch
your dead white corpses

Well, time's up. Empire my ass.

Never trust a man be he friend or brother
With hair one color and mustache another

shut up kike, you go to hell where you belong

This.
It's impossible to be a "white" american.

KYS OP

The 56% meme isn't a meme, it's a black pill for me, I live in Los Angeles and it is beyond 56% at this point, I got to class and maybe 25% of the students are white, i got to work and then maybe it's le 10% white. The only time I get mildly white pilled is when I work at a sports camp during my summers where like 95% of the kids who attend are middle class white kids who actually act like boys, not how liberals want them to act. Other than that, when I return to reality it's just non-stop goblinos everywhere.

found the mutt

>o happy whites wont exist by 2066
I will, so will my bretheren, very white, we'll stay white, forever. btw you'll get whiter that's the goal here make blacks a little better and white riffraff way dumber

youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ

>The statistic is that 56% of people in America are white, NOT everyone in America is 56%
Nobody ever said Eurotrash and the assholes from Oceania that frolick with the wild aborigine are intelligent, so this meme and the shart one (nothing I have ever seen, but the Eurotrash, etc assure me it's true) aren't even true but dotheads still need to poo in loo-that's real Greece still needs to "pay denbts" and Sweden really is the rape capital of Europe. You see the game? Made up shit to make Americans mad Vs. real, culturally fucked up shit foreign weirdos really do.

you both will be black like me by 2066 dumb cracker asses bitches hahahaha

My mother was born in Germany and my dad was of Finn decent. Grew up on the Oregon Coast. What am I?

>exposing the truth is a kike meme

Faggot

The 56% statistic isn't even accurate. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans

You do realize they will continue doing it regardless of whether or not we get mad right? They should stop, and OP is 100% right on this. What about 2012 when it was 64%? Where there mutt memes them?

I think a lot of mestizos post this meme because they are projecting that deep down they know that they are the true mutt race.

A mutt who belongs in a gas chamber