DEMOCRATS HAVE FINALLY PLEDGED TO KILL THEIR PARTY

forbes.com/sites/ryanellis/2018/03/09/democrats-release-tax-hike-plan/#445ab7d07b9e

>be a democrat
>promise to raise your taxes back up immediately after getting elected in mid terms
>implode entire party and cease to exist politically

Its official; democrats are absolutely the most retarded people on the face of the planet. Not only do they run on a platform of jettisoning American citizens in favor of hordes of shitskin invaders, they want to immediately undo tax relief people have been begging for, for years.

Bravo, faggots... bravo!

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=-iHt1UQK4e4
youtube.com/watch?v=ObFWeRzdjjA
youtube.com/watch?v=ISYArlSfPTo
youtube.com/watch?v=_vr5WMKg9D4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>pledge to raise taxes
Really? Did they fail polysci 101?

One thing alex jones gets right is how democrats and globalist just want to shit on everyone and make us like it.

ok pardoned rabbi illegal immigrant cuck man. super huge meaga forbes jew. be indebted to rothschilds like jewnald is. or dont be. pick one. you call yourself patriotic? you have no clue what's going on and you dont care. youre paid to be an operative

did you write this post with a neural network?

just within the past year it feels like Trump has somehow liberated us purely on a psychological/spiritual level. I can't even describe it.

Illegals nigs and spics pay no net tax anyway so they'll vote for guaranteed gibs

Cucks and cat ladies just care about muh Blue Wave to resist drumpfs racism

the fuck are you talking about blind fool? bush raised taxes. youre just swimming and dying in fake ass fiat money debts; cant raise interest; are doing tariffs; increasing gas taxes; and bush derivatives. like fuck. youre economically and traditionally illiterate. you cannot function. you always just merp out and flop around on the floor. americans are one party zog idiots

test

fuck yourself
>comply with me or be a bot or i wont understand you
nasty little hooknose. test.
>Dugin
>occulus
>project roman goddess
test

pozzed neghole done and cooked his brain

ok now I'm leaning less on bot and more on mental illness

>1
where have you been?

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=-iHt1UQK4e4

truvada killed itself inside his box pox soy hole done and frog freuded his grabbems sodomy

lean on your periods

On the wealthiest Americans and businesses. But i guess we'll just leave that part out since it doesn't fit the agenda

lmao calm down dr seuss

he copies and pastes that in every thread he goes to. He is becoming one of us.

Better yet, the entire country is about to become right to work. Meaning unions cant force workers to give them money so they can give it to the democratic party

youtube.com/watch?v=ObFWeRzdjjA

>running on gun control
>running of making borders arbitrary
>fuck your breadcrumbs pay taxes now
These retards are going to shut down the government for DACA again aren’t they?

how's california doing with those high business taxes?

surplus

>when walter mondale loses in 1984 on this platform but you assume it will work in 2018

Those who fail to learn from history are retards

>the beauty is in the mix

read my thin shrivelled prune lips:
>no
>new
>*booted out of office*

It's surreal listening to Democrats defend forcing people to pay union dues
>they have to chip in or else the unions are bogged down with people who leach off the union's negotiations and other labor without contributing anything!
>five seconds later they will defend illegal immigrants and welfare

old economy shit out the boomer steve memes are the death of us

Doing the exact same thing over and over and expecting different results is a mark of insanity. It's not that they are retarded, it's that they are literally insane. They live in their own reality separate from normal worldly experiences and worldly consequences.

How's the weather in Moscow comrade? Bad bot. Tell Putin Mueller is closing in. Can't wait for the blue wave.

They want to undo Trump tax cuts

>2008
>great depression
>muh business cycle
>cuts taxes in a recovery
>muh party of das bizniss cycle
thanks for creating israel though. 'preciate it

that's a frighteningly accurate summary of Twin Peaks

people who vote democrat are 1 of two options
1 too stupid to comprehend the corruption and lying nture of the democratic party

2 benefiting from the finical and political influence from the democratic party being in power.

so as you will notcie, saying their going to raise taxes or murder all whites makes no difference. their voters will either directly benefit or are too stupid to be bothered.

That's exactly what happened. The redpill expands your consciousness and allows you to see the world without the false constraints you placed on yourself.

why do you gun grab and ban everything and turn everything on its ass

beep boop beep, hello fellow human.

Have you tried typing without a penis in your hand?

>democrat voters pay taxes
Imagine being this retarded

I think the AIDS gave it dementia

What the fuck are you on besides an aids infected nigger dick?

Anyone remember that Key and Peale sketch where Obama is talking with Republicans in his office and they always disagree with him so he says stuff they want so they disagree?
The Dems have become that.

Retarded faggots riding satans dick because he says nice things is the death of us.

>promise to raise your taxes back up immediately after getting elected in mid terms

You didn't see the part where it affects small and mid level companies did you, you stupid faggot? How about on a personal income level? If you are a welfare nigger, I guess it doesn't matter where you get your money... but, hey, I guess that doesn't fit your narrative.

Rate hike! Rate hike! Tra, la, la! And don't forget to include illegals in the budget!

Unironically this. DNC is the party of plutocrats, beuracrats, and welfare. Not a single net tax payer among them.

post more democrats getting BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=ISYArlSfPTo

If you faggots are running on illegals, gun control and raising taxes after just getting them cut, the only wave you'll be seeing is the one people give you on the way out the door.

You are fucking delusional, they are running on all the platforms they trained democrats to love.

>We're going to take your guns and raise your taxes!
>By the way, fuck white people you're being replaced :^)

Truly, a winning strategy. The Bluray cannot be stopped.

the only democrats that will vote for this shit are the ones who wouldn't know a political policy position if it murdered their entire family.
i.e. the ones too high to vote anyway.

That's how the left lost here. They were gonna raise the taxes by 13 billion

This thread is fucking depressing
>omg Democrats running on democrat talking points and voter desires, it’s suicide!
Even leftists don’t have their heads so far up their asses as this. You don’t hear:
>did you hear a republican is pro 2A? It’s like he WANTS to lose!

What the fuck is going on in here this thread?

MAGA 2020 BOIS

youtube.com/watch?v=_vr5WMKg9D4

>chomsky

Requesting Nancy Pelosi happy merchant clip!
Please anons!

Well we finally have a guy in power who sees things for how they are and actually fucking calls it like he sees it, not only that but he also fucking does something about it.

Fuck Trudeau, I hope he gets run over by a U-Haul next time he's Photo-Opping at a Gay Pride parade.

its feinstein you idiot

dem or not people vote their interests and paying more in tax is not their interest. whites voted for trump. dem and rep.

Democrats are retarded, they want to level the playing field until we are all living in poverty

ok eve. grabbem. offer em your jewvankas that you also grabbed. and your stormy daniels melanias that you fucking frogged as well

save me epstein

I fucking called it when Trump lowered taxes. Dems are going to say something about how it will decrease the social services and lowering taxes is actually a bad thing. Fuck them

all for bibi. asshole. country. and budget

Are they really all that different? Gibs me dat clip user!

>this is your brain on meth-fueled faggot orgies

it's up to the voters. niggers will vote dems because theyre all on gibs and dont pay taxes anyway. its up to apathetic taxpaying conservatives to get off their asses and vote against this shit

Yeah this will definitely flip those wealthy urban districts with republican congressmen.

bad timeline:
trump got the vote out because name recognition

good timeline:
white america woke up and will continue to vote their interests. we are still majority. we can turn the demographics tide with action. we can undo JFK bullshit.

No more drugs for this faggot.

God i hope Trump gets exonerated by Mueller so you aspy no life retards can enjoy violent video games getting banned LOL.

Again, Democrat voters DONT PAY TAXES you absolute retard.

You are so fucking dumb

How goddamn stupid can you be?

"You know that money Trump gave you, we want to take it and give it to lazy niggers and such vote for us!"

They have to get back hard working white people to win though.

So much for flipping republican counties

They won't, which is why the Democratic party is doomed.

are you a Sub Saharan ape? Do you even know what exonerated means? KYS

Dude what

im the retard eh?

turns out that dems produce by a wide margin the most GDP.

guess your the retard what a plot twist

Do you mean when he pardoned one of the only Zionist Jews in American prison? I like 98% of what he does, but please let's not overlook the fact, FACT, that he is a Jew York businessman who is still surrounded by Chabad Lubavitch Jews.
We aren't the only ones who want a wall around America, the Jews love walls being built around them, and lots of em call this home, goy.

>Better yet, the entire country is about to become right to work.

Right to work is a propaganda term for "right to be fired for no reason". The unions are treasonous democrat villains, but without the ability to bargain collectively, American workers would quickly be reduced to the level of the chinks.

Still, the unions need to go, but some thought has to be given into how workers can successfully negotiate for the appropriate share of the revenue generated from a product/service.

You are so dumb it's hilarious

They're fucking morons. There are a few wealthy urban districts across the country that are legitimately flippable. All the GOP guy has to say is "look I won't raise your taxes but the evil democrat will" and he'll win re-election easily.

No one bats a eye about her eyes

>It's surreal listening to Democrats defend forcing people to pay union dues

Union members should pay union dues. The union essentially acts as their lawyer in negotiations with management, and as corrupt as the unions are, union workers consistently make higher wages and have more benefits than non-union workers in the same occupation.

Wealthier individuals are far more likely to vote Republican.

>Right to work is a propaganda term for "right to be fired for no reason".

>"right to be fired for no reason".

free association faggot. its morally correct and anything short of it is bullshit.

change your mind i know your not that stupid

so what? strawman.

look at the creepy corpse eyes on schultz.

You said dems produce the most GDP. They don't. What happens is that republicans live out in the suburbs and commute to the city to work. The city is, of course, democrat but the actual people that produce most of the value don't live or vote there.

He's saying that raising taxes will not affect Dems nearly as much as it affects Reps which is true

Says the guy who doesn't know how to read English. Go back to Africa you fucking ape get the fuck out of my country.

>Have you tried typing without a penis in your hand?
no. Why?

Wow why are Democrats so racist?

your just wrong. cali could pay the fed budget with their GDP. big cities is where gross majority of GDP comes from.
like it or not this is true. people don't commute from out of fuckin state do you understand democracy lol?

true

post modernist marxism necessitates the division of the populace, class division is passe now days so its race, sex and random other identity politics.

TLDR: jews guna jew

Governor edwards wants to raise state taxes in LA to offset federal tax cuts. Bitch is mentally deficient. Democrats praise him as a war hero.

LA is right where this shit wont fly with people who actually have an income they cant deduct state from fed anymore this will fuck them out of their homes