I never knew about the Aboriginal Australians until a year ago. How bad are they?

I never knew about the Aboriginal Australians until a year ago. How bad are they?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
youtu.be/aU4ehgnTjVg
youtube.com/watch?v=QPt_x5wvhQU
youtube.com/watch?v=mcE0aAhbVFc
youtube.com/watch?v=hWPK9UpvQ18
youtube.com/watch?v=mSckdiTOvUo
youtube.com/watch?v=CYqGOjWRtAc
youtube.com/watch?v=dkmnDScYEdo
youtu.be/9yFJCDNq8Ws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you are gay

why

they are scum of the earth user

They literally sniff petrol to get high. That's simmered down a bit, but it still gives you a pretty good fucking idea. They're essentially niggers but worse.

do they actually participate in the work force and society?
do they live in mud huts away from society?
what's the deal?

never met one since i live in a big city, but from what i've heard they are scum. they small bad, they look bad and they cant hold a job if their life depended on it

imagine your niggers but lazy and without guns

youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk

Community safety ad to literally tell them not to sleep on the road.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

Ad telling them not to sniff petrol.

Are you fucking 10?

Subhan/human

Created the inhabitable landscape through hunting with fire for 50k years and can’t keep from huffing gasoline

>do they actually participate in the work force and society?
Only the ones who (or their parents) were taken by the ebil whites and put into foster homes.
>do they live in mud huts away from society?
Many live in abo communities but they have taxpayer funded houses which they tear up for firewood
>what's the deal?
I have no idea. I think they are some sort of missing link.

thanks friends i love australians and australia

youtu.be/aU4ehgnTjVg

they sleep in the middle of the road because theyre retarded

Unlike most others on /po/, I do not consider myself racist; however, I have never seen an attractive aboriginal Australian. Some please post one and prove me wrong.

>I have never seen an attractive aboriginal Australian
there is none

Bwahahahahahahahaha ahahaha haha

This is why aussies are the best Sup Forums

Best thing I’ve seen in a while

becus i said so

Holy fuck! Why haven't you exterminated them yet???

thats not possible

I did a Google image search, and the closest I found was someone who was clearly 3/4 white.

I just can't see how anyone could be drunk enough to fuck one of them and create mixed-race children. Leave it up to Australia, I guess.

This is ruining my whole perspective of not considering myself racist.

>>I have never seen an attractive aboriginal Australian
>there is none
There's a cute 16 year old "aboriginal" that lives near me.
She is 1/4 aboriginal at most tho.

Holy shit rekt

poor taste user, i am disappointed in you.

What was the point of adding her age? Are you into underagged girlies?

youtube.com/watch?v=QPt_x5wvhQU

Is knifey spoony a legit sport in Australia?
youtube.com/watch?v=mcE0aAhbVFc

>underagged
16 is completely legal here.

never heard of it..no

youtube.com/watch?v=hWPK9UpvQ18

Definitely one of my favorite Simpsons episodes.

youtube.com/watch?v=mSckdiTOvUo

Do jurors in a courtrooms and every random person on the street really drink oil cans of Fosters?

youtube.com/watch?v=CYqGOjWRtAc

>working on cargo ship off australian coast
>stop in queensland
>go ashore for the afternoon
>everyone is white, rich, the city is immaculate, the beer is ice cold, have food in outside restaurant/bar, chat up qts (easy to talk to them cos weird accent), wildlife everywhere, town has 80s aesthetic with palm trees, go shopping, have more drinks, even meet an aussie woman who was born a few miles away from where i live in britbong in the 50s, can talk to anyone, super chilled, absolute whitopia
>memories of that afternoon bring a smile to my face even when im really down
>go to northern territories
>cant wait to go ashore
>taxi into town
>shanties everywhere
>few whites in the town are wearing work clothes, are covered in bauxite
>gangs of these pitch black protohumans staring at our taxi
>go to bar
>only white is behind bar working
>about 50 abbos stood in the corners and shadows in dead silence drinking
>entire time we're there they say nothing
>barmaid takes us to another room with a few whites having lunch
>each separately to the abbos
>indian crewmen call them monkeys
>chatting to aussie port worker
>hes redpill as fuck
>agrees theyre a waste of resources and oxygen

sorry i like re living the good old days and hating on abbos

youtube.com/watch?v=dkmnDScYEdo

>I never knew about the Aboriginal Australians until a year ago. How bad are they?
Definitely better than OP. They get treated very badly by Australian racists, though, so the multignerational effect of this accumulating over the years means that most of them are in a pretty bad situation.

Try looking into ways of helping, OP. Ignore the haters in this thread too. They're usually just bogans, which is an Australian word for people who are white and who failed at life and are very angry at everyone else as a result, aka scapegoat seekers.

Good luck in your quest to do good, OP!

TopB8
enjoy your (You) faggot

kek

I think she’s 1/4.

there are still white cities?

When people say there are no differences between the races I like to compare Australian aboriginals and ashkenazi jews because the intelligence and appearance of both are strikingly different.

Not as dumbfuck as you

They just replaced Jesus now is the new god being worshipped by (((Australians))).

>they have taxpayer funded houses which they tear up for firewood

topkek wtf i love abbos now

i doubt she has ANY abo in her

They are all different. But hey, the government had been depopulating them for 200 years.

Stealing their children. Using them as slaves.

Getting the addicted to all sorts of shit, but making sure they can't live a traditional life.

In towns in the NT, you getting the beggars and drunks.

They have community land, but can't borrow against it to start a business or cattle station.

I know a few educated ones, and they are good value.

But when you have addicts, thieves, violent assholes, it bad. Doesn't matter what colour they are.

They are not encouraged to get a good education and career. A few are, the rest, nothing.

The fucking government just wants them painting shit art, because its a pretty useless thing to do.

Deskilled.

Zionists using addiction, homelessness, loss of family, and loss of culture to destroy them.

Same as they are doing to the rest of Aussies.

And child rape is horrendous.
But white fellas like raping the kids too.

Its no mistake that the NT, which has Pine Gap, also has children with aids and other STDs.

Some aboriginals have been indoctrinated with communism and are fucking racist.

The Black's that sleep on the road, do so, because its warm at night.

They are desert blacks, nomadic, they are not educated, just cold.

>Northern Territory Government
>Darwin
Lmao their capital city is called Darwin

user asked for an attractive aboriginal not an attractive mutt

theyre faggots, didnt even put up a fight when the prison ships turned up

oh, shit
>DROPPED

Do you think thats attractive?

why is /po/ so racist?

melanesians and austronesians are more ape than man

because all the best paper is white

They're not that bad. They cause slight problems, but not that bad. Especially compared to niggers. They're also subhumans.

well, she's not ugly

Absolutely subhuman
youtu.be/9yFJCDNq8Ws

I genuinely believe that they are subhuman, I know that erm gets thrown around a lot on here but I am using it in the most literal sense

at least with blacks or whatever I could kind of see how they are a different breed of the same species but with abos I just cant. You could google for hot black chicks or guys and find some that fit the general criteria but you cant with abos, even 1/16th abo models still look extremely off.

when europeans first started coming to australia they caught a bunch of abos and sent them back to europe for scientific study because they legitimately believed they were a missing evolutionary link between monkey and man, that should give you a clue

When they conjure together the image of a Neanderthal, I want to vomit thinking about fucking one of their women. When I see an Aboriginal, I have the same feeling. I've never fancied myself a racist, but this takes the cake. Are they really human?

and polynesians

>be on island surrounded by fish
>become cannibals

Mixed, abos have wide flat noses

I once had a friend responsible for looking after indigenous housing in some remote communities. The government would spend millions building cheap housing, and six months later when he goes to inspect the property the aboriginals complain that the houses are no good and when he looks the front door has been pulled off and is in the backyard and they've literally cut out the floor in the living room and made a little campfire trench thing.
That's what we're dealing with.

Doesn't look abbo. Looks NZ.

Looks 3/4 white, 1/4 Frankenstein's monster.

Looks 3/4 white, 1/4 I would fuck her if I were drunk enough.

She looks gross.

nah m8
maori chicks get those stupid tattoos on their chins, facepaint is an abo thing

Well BBC...

well m8, that looks like face paint to me

Have read your posts through this thread. I have my own OC of a story told to me by a friend. Regarding fucking a full blown coon. Posted it earlier this week, if you missed it and really want I can go looking for it.
I grew up in the Northern Territory, have had enough run ins with boongs to fill a book.

oh wait

>You could google for hot black chicks or guys and find some that fit the general criteria but you cant with abos, even 1/16th abo models still look extremely off.

there's some pertty qt half-casties but full blood abos are quite possibly the ugliest "humans" on the planet, emphasis on the quotes

are nogs /ourguys/ now?

That's what I am seeing. 100% abbbo is unfuckable and possibly neanderthal tier. Like a different species. We have to consider that an isolated, uncontacted tribe on an island might be like, well Neanderthals, and unlike 10s of thousands of years ago, they didn't just die off so quickly. We kept them around.

fuckin hell that second one is gold, how is this not a meme by now

I have no problem with black Africans. This is causing me grief. These Australian abbos don't even look human. They look no more human than museum exhibits with Neanderthals.

That's an 80%+ white person.

Aboriginals haven't invented mud huts yet, the government has to ship in mobile buildings for them to live in.

don't eat them without sugar they taste BAD

This is not a human. Christ, how is this an argument?

She’s the granddaughter of an aboriginal politician.

Pic related has an aboriginal mother.

I have gone from lifelong non-racist to OK but *** not really human, but Neanderthal.

Could you fuck one of them, though? Cold you fuck one of them? Oh, fucking gross. That's like fucking an animal.

They look like apes

>Neanderthal
>bad

I could fuck any African woman. I couldn't fuck an abbo.

Which mob are you from?

Congrats on having a phone plan with 3G as well.