Jesus christ, why did they do this?

Jesus christ, why did they do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K--eOYxCJE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"artistic vision"

They've got to have money

There's no such thing as PP season 2. That image is from knowyourmeme.

Mika best girl

To make sure that Psycho Pass would be an anime still discussed 10 years from now.

Why does everyone hate the second season so much? I thought it was fine

capitalism

Frankenstein's monster as the main villain was fucking stupid.

I don't remember what happened in S2

Don't be upset. Have a slice of pizza.

Just finished s1, should I just skip s2 and watch the movie?

CAUSE I FEEEEL

Watch S2 for Mika.

Yes.

Yes, though the movie isnt that great tbqh, they say the game is pretty good

Does steam always have the same price reductions for any given title each year? I was thinking of buying the game in the summer sale, but if I can get a better deal in the Christmas sale, I'll wait.

Lack of Kougami

Plotholes and DDoSing Sibyl.

>CAUSE
>I
>FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

At least the OP for S2 was good. The artsy parts make you think there will be much more to the story than there was.
youtube.com/watch?v=K--eOYxCJE4
SHAKE ME SHAKE ME

s2 was as horrible as s1

to remind us what happens when Gen Urobuchi isn't the one writing the script.

Delete this at once.

I'm shocked that the meme hyper oats anime that everybody was mocking for terrible animation and nonsensical plot somehow became a beloved classic after s2 came out.

The first season wasn't that good either.

this. psycho pass was shit since episode one.

Because you asked for it.

I'm still mad Dracula didn't get pizza'd completely

He should have been the villain. His initial concept, which was based on the extremely gay main character of Confessions of a Mask, sounded much more interesting.

yes, the only bit important about s2 is mika know the nature of sybil system too

I just found out that a second season actually exists. Should I watch it regardless of what is written in this thread?

They thought having a different writer wouldn't be too bad.

dunno man, being a mama boy don't help him

>tbqh
Kill yourself.

No, imagine season 1 but if the pacing was twice as fast, nobody from the last season has any character development, the new character is the most annoying person on the planet, the villain came from scooby doo, and the show looks like it was made by studio deen and that's what season 2 is.

I like this reality better and am making it my own.
Thank you user.

>all that QUALITY
>retarded characters and plots
>nothing makes sense and really has no reason to exist
>none of the tension and novelty of season 1
>basically filler with rehashed mutant versions of earlier plots
gee I wonder

That actually sounds amazing in its own right, but I guess there is no immediate need to watch it then.

They fixed the animation in the BD. Now that you don't need to watch it live PP is a great anime.

I still don't get why Sibyl allowed all this shit to go on. Just disconnect the missing dominators, it's really simple.

Why?

>Why does everyone hate the second season so much?
it doesn't have Shogo

he was unironically the only good thing about PP

Just don't reply and use the forbidden function.

He didn't say he wanted to play forever and ever. He said he wanted to play for as long as he can.

That's not important at all tho

I thought it's dead. Good to see we'll get s2.

>we will never get to see Shogo and Kogami become best friends and hang out
suffering

?

Makishima is already taken, Kogami can fuck off.

The reason we're in this mess is because Makishimapan killed Kogami's boyfriend.

>tfw no Korean cyborg husbando to make pretentious Proust references with

It wasn't Makishima. It was Touma, remember?
Kougami's rage was truly autistic.

Makishima wanted to die though, that's the point. Orobutcher meant him to be some kind of sociopath jesus, who dies for our sins. I don't think they could have spelled it out any clearer, they literally quote the Bible (twice in the extended version) just before his last showdown with Kogami. Who is meant to be his disciple and carry on his will.

>We never got the continuously deteriorating OP as the series went on
I was really hoping they'd do something, especially since they seemed like they were going somewhere with the initial changes

No no, that would be too cool. We just got something unfinished in the first episodes.

I don't think season 2 made any actual progress on the Sibyl problem from season 1. Like at all. What was the point?

The point was to set up the complete nobody characters in the movie.

The movie was awful too though. Except for the 20s with Makishima in it.

>I thought it was fine
Then ur dum, I'm sorry.

And the villain and ideological conflicts were all rehashes of the same things the first season covered as well.
Psycho Pass S2 is bad because of the plotholes and suspension-breaking nonsense, and also because it just treaded the same ground that the first season had already covered. The characters and world go through essentially the same development as S1 put them through, but with sloppier writing carrying each event through to the next one.

Yes but the movie was needed so Sibyl can reasonably take over the world. I guess Akane's story has to wait until then.

They didnt do a great job then i guess

You didn't like riveting characters such as Bored-Looking Man, Holo Autist, and Bitchy Girl?

For a long time I've been thinking, just what is the message of Pyscho Pass? What did Gen Orobuchi want to say by having Kogame defeat Makishima and become a criminal himself? Does anyone have any ideas?

I really hate season 2 for delaying the answer, maybe even endangering it. I was sure we'd get a proper sequel after the first season, but after the fiasco of season 2 and the movie...I just don't know. Jap's and their greed ruin everything.

I rewatched it recently and realized Kogami and Makishima constantly echo and mirror each other's thoughts. Pic related. My only hope at this point is that Kogami continues talking to the dead Makishima in his head, that's all I'm looking forward to now.

to keep interests while they are working on the movie

and it did exactly the opposite

>tfw I remember more from S1 than I do from S2 and watched them as they aired.

Because if Sibyl acted logically and did the obvious in S2 the plot would have been over in minutes.

killing lingerie inspector for a cheap shock factor was fucking retarded, poor Ginoza will never get laid now

They could have just not bothered and jumped straight to the movie if Urobuchi wasn't going to write a second season. Leaving it to Tow Ubukata, known for the atrocious Ghost in the Shell ARISE series, was a huge fucking mistake.

Urobuchi not interested in second seasons is why there won't be anything new from Madoka either by the way, as much as SHAFT want to keep it going.

If Urobuchi didn't want to write more Madoka, she shouldn't have left Rebellion with such a badshit crazy ending

>Thinking the writer of Mardock Scramble could make anything other than an utter clusterfuck
Say what you will about Urobutcher, but his edginess generally serves a purpose.

psychopass is /lit/ af

It was good up until the villain gets captured. I think around episode 10. You can dislike it but there aren't very many plotholes and it's pretty much episode of the week with minor plot things going on in the background.

Then the antagonist gets captured, gets put in possibly the MOST stupid situation where he's alone with a robot who reveals the entire government conspiracy and then he escapes. Like they seriously leave him unhandcuffed and are like "hey bro, how about you join our brain supercomputer powered by humans. You don't have a choice but we're asking anyways"

So he somehow fucks off and vanishes within 2 seconds from the helicopter explosion. And then fucking 2ch tracks him down.
Like jesus fuck. The amount of retard that happens post-villian capture is hilarious.

I always welcome a chance to post this

>And then fucking 2ch tracks him down.
This was the only part I thought totally broke from logic. Everything else was plausible. But then when you stop to think about it you realize Kogami has been magically guessing all of Makishima's plans this whole entire time, so you forgive it.

Kougami already has a Makishima daki to fuck in his lonely nights.

To keep the level of season one? I mean, both and the movie are great comedies.

Im sorry you have shit taste user

I tried watching this a few times but it kept losing my interest. Does it ever get good?

Tow Ubokata is a hack. We've already been over this. Just skip season 2, pretend it never happened, and just watch the movie which was written by Urobuchi and was actually good.

You can’t be serious, do you really think PP is good? Or you are just underage who never read a shit?

Isn't season 2 of psycho pass still in development? I thought urobuchi wanted to do more with the story after the first season and the movie.

Are people talking about some sort of manga adaption? I don't recognize clapping girl.

His work on Fafner was great, at least.

Great argument, totally not an ad hominem

I miss Kagari.

>he deleted his account on pixiv
What the fuck

They killed off best girl. Fuck you Ubokata.

I miss the canon lesbians and akane.

Akane is cute!! Cute!!! I wish Urobuchi would do more with psycho-pass after revealing that Sybil had plans for world domination.

Kougami chose revenge over waifu, so I guess it was about all about the inability to let go.

>For a long time I've been thinking, just what is the message of Pyscho Pass? What did Gen Orobuchi want to say by having Kogame defeat Makishima and become a criminal himself? Does anyone have any ideas?
Wasn't it pretty obvious from Shogo's last speech?

Akane becomes the new Ginoza

Ginoza becomes his father

the new girl becomes Akane

and Kogami becomes the new Makishima

Best part?

Who becomes new Kagari and who become new lesbians?

For who was she wearing it?

In the beginning of the movie, what would have happened if one of the foreigner smugglers was a psychopath or just had an abnormally low psycho pass? If they're sending in people with dominators to stop foreigners from sneaking into the country, wouldn't they be fucking useless if one of the foreigners didn't register as a threat to the algorithm in the first place?

third season when