wat?

Oh look it's Tribe of Dan's retarded baby brother

edgy

shut up leaf

good evil
does it matter?

we all die in the end

there is no prayer that can stop a bullet

Fuck off wannabe jew, this is even lower than cucktholicism or kike-on-a-stickdom.
The kikes this bastardization of a religion from what the Khazar's worshiped before 700CE.
Like really?

I don't mind the anorexia. Would still bang her.

i didnt knew khazars used to worship death
thanks for the knowledge

nevertheless, its a realization
she kills everything, and will kill everything
you can only buy time if you are lucky

Yes

Post qt deaths

this things are awesome

but its not death worship

LARPer puñetas y jodido
Pónte a chambear, muerto de hambre cabrón.

tu ponte a chambear pendejo de mierda

Memento Mori

kinda looks like it is exactly that

Marica, vé a meterte una estatuilla de santo en el culo.

nah, i'm protected with sacred knowledge
and there is no such thing as luck
there are no coincidences

mas productivo que resarle a yisu kraist

i wish
christian skull churches are a thing in europe

braise :DDD

cualquier religión es mierda

You're a cuck to dogma. kys

la muerte al menos es real

quien puede contra ella?

I know some fedoras will say something, but I fucking love the Christian attitude towards death, especially within Orthodox and Catholic monastery communities. It's not only viewed as something we all have to do, but it's viewed as the ultimate source of the power of Christ. Only in death does a Christian achieve his goals.

It's actually one of the reason why early Christianity was viewed as a threat by the Roman Empire. Here you had a group of people who did not fear death, not in the usual masculine way of putting honor or bravery before. They literally did not fear it, they WANTED death. There was nothing you could do to them, nothing you could threaten them with. By killing them you only made them stronger because you sent them to their Kingdom of Heaven.

I watched a documentary on some Orthodox monastery and they had a pile of skulls like this outside one of their buildings. The interviewer asked them why they were just so carelessly discarded or whatever (they were neatly stacked however, many painted and decorated like this). The monk just said something about how their material remains are irrelevant or some grimdark shit like that, it was fucking awesome. I wish I could have the kind of fearlessness in the face of death these guys have, but I guess that's one of the powers Faith grants you.

aesthetic

such a shame all this is christian

Turritopsis doohmii
Tardigradas

We all worship Death, regardless of creed.

both christianity and islam have death worship hidden in their cults

i agree with what you said
but from a different perspective

i dont like christians nor muslims

christ killed the human beast to give birth to a creature nor live nor death, the christian, whos creed wastes his life
death celebrates death, even if its death in life

and the muslim, who sacrifices the infidels

in the west yes, abrahmanic religions
maybe even china if you count communism as the death of culture

india, japan, are separate

either the big crunch or big rip are going to finish everything

there is no scape
you can hide, you can run, you can fight it
death always wins

>japan
Buddhist self-mummification tho

>Sokushinbutsu (即身仏) refers to a practice of Buddhist monks observing asceticism to the point of death and entering mummification while alive.[1] This process of self-mummification was mainly practiced in Yamagata in Northern Japan between the 11th and 19th century, by members of the Japanese Vajrayana school of Buddhism called Shingon ("True Word"). The practitioners of sokushinbutsu did not view this practice as an act of suicide, but rather as a form of further enlightenment.[2]

>It is believed that many hundreds of monks tried, but only 24 such mummifications have been discovered to date. There is a common suggestion that Shingon school founder Kukai brought this practice from Tang China as part of secret tantric practices he learned, and that were later lost in China.[3]

you are absolutely correct

maybe after all death worship its hidden in everyculture

It is as you said here Man eventually learns how to deal with it.

the story of this monks its extremely interesting
i wonder what they felt as the end aproached
did they noticed it?
or did they got to experience something no other human can even imagine?

Someone that went all the way like those monks did was probably serious about it and accepted the reality of Death before even starting the process of self-mummification.

To embrace Death in life (which they called transience) is true enlightenment.

182 is death faggot not 218

im not a dirty ass beaner, so no, I dont worship your halloween gods

Anybody here remember the user that went on a trip to the catacombs underneath Paris and stole a skull from there then took pics of his dick in it?

if you are christian you do worship death

I have no religion. So I guess I "worship" the end 1 way or the other, since the end is all there is to look for. Congrats bean lifter, you're correct

Faggot thread. Faggot OP.

El Sueno approves.

Damn, no homo but that's a pretty nice cock.

Here's a dumb bitch that died during sex.

Thanks... fuck I miss those days... left Sup Forums in 08 and never looked back.

Stinking Death Cult Mexicans.
Keep your weird sheeit beneath the border

This shit is interesting because the Sumerians wrote a story 5500 years ago about their goddess Inana being imprisoned in Hell for three days by the death goddess Ereshkigal.
And the way that she got out was by her lover Dumuzid taking her place in Hell.
This story was passed to the Babylonians who called the death goddess Allatu, and the others Ishtar and Tammuz.
Christ cucks clearly plagiarised the Ishtar story, and their god Christ was modelled on Tammuz.
This also explains why the Magdalene was a whore in the Gospels.
For one thing, the Ishtar cult encouraged prostitution.
For another, she sent Tammuz to hell in her place.
On another note, this means Christ's father Yahweh was the Jewish variant of Enki, which explains the Christian preoccupation with baptism and fish.
So now you know that Judaism, Christianity and Islam are all based on Sumerian folklore we can just forget about religion and focus on science, ok morty?

Hey is that the lich from Tomb of Horrors?

I hated that fucking module.

this picture is fucking baller, context?

No shit she’s called Nature dummy.

>Santa Muerte
>All these Mexican flags
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkay

you got it

Is death worship mostly gays and narcos? Those are the only people I see "worshipping" her around here. Walk into any yerberia and you will mostly see paranoid dime bag peddlers and trannies.

>Implying life and death are separable.
What is death but the reverse of birth?
Sup Forums already has a God.

>When death is so common in your fucked country it’s seen has a part of life

You never had a pet or relative die?
Are you like 12?

Death is nothing but the next step of life. A transition from one state of being to the next.

they worship blood and death user, the catholics at least. pure death worship is no more degenerate than vitalism. but anything in between with occulted death worship, like the christfags or fascism is bad news

i want to fuck her

want wisdom?