So why haven't you settled down with a nice Jewish girl yet Sup Forums?

So why haven't you settled down with a nice Jewish girl yet Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R-bCVyaW8wQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the two that i fucked were still married

Silly goy... you're not getting any of MY milkies!

Well, ummm

cause when young they only want blag benizs and when old they only want rich kikes or shabas

T H I S I S A C H R I S T I A N B O A R D
G E T T H E F U C K O U T Y O U
F U C K I N G S O Y G O Y !!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!
S A G E
R E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E

That jewess went to my high school.

I will, I'll squeeze every ounce of my juices to every attractive jewess

Don't worry guys I'll browned them for you

He has an extremely punchable face.

Why would you say that?

90% of Ashkenazi Jewesses look like horse faced goblins.
t. Brooklyn Jew.

Same reason I haven't settled down with any girl. I have no redeeming qualities.

Stetler is a 100% certified cock nibbler.

they ugly

Yikes

thats why you get yourself a nice Long Island JAP. Hope you are a corporate lawyer or work at Goldman sachs

hey user....i like you

All in due time.

Who said that? I am getting married in a month on a Jewish women.

My condolences. Will it be Gas or Soap?

Enjoy your molerats while it lasts.

I knew a jewish girl i could have fucked. When i met her brother he was so butthurt about me. I wish i had fucked her just to piss of her kike brother.

This is how communism took place in your country

His fucking cocksucker lips jesus
and the fact that they picked a balding retard for the job

I kinda have

>So why haven't you settled down with a nice Jewish girl yet Sup Forums?

You keep gangstalking us so that we can't get girlfriends, you imbecile.

>one chance at a QT
>he doesn't pick the latina

>wrong version

I had a Jewish gf with huge tits. She was a completely power hungry bitch and cried her stupid face out for weeks when. I finally grew balls and dumped her

Because they age like fucking milk. Hot until their mid 30s then the decline hits and in 10 years they become full on Fran Drescher. I will admit they're fun to fuck until they start wanting shit, but I'd only marry one with lots shekels.

Because I do not wish to lie.

I dated a jewess once, she was like all jews a pathological liar and would make stuff up all the time, she had a face like Laura Loomer until she eventually got plastic surgery although she had YUGE khazar milkers and I was hated by all the beta dorks in our social circle lol I was literally a Chad back then.

I wouldn't want her parents to resent either of us because she decided to be a race traitor. Also my dad is antisemitic and my mom is Catholic.

I might but I don’t know. She’s estranged from her Jewish side but she’s also kind of an alphabet soup leftist. She doesn’t want children half the time and I don’t necessarily want her to be the mother of my children either.
If this was just for me, personally, I wouldn’t change anything because muh dik and she supports me. But I’m starting to become more conscious of what my children will become if we married and did the thing.
I think about killing myself so that I don’t have to deal with this decision sometimes. This is why you don’t date in highschool, kids. You change as a person. We dated before I got redpilled.

>When i met her brother he was so butthurt about me.

Lol same thing happened to me, her whole family really didn't want me around their little jewish princess.

ugly hooked nose khazars

Oy

>implying Sup Forums wouldn't smash

Lauren becall nice man

>ugly hooked nose khazars

:^)

>So why haven't you settled down with a nice Jewish girl yet Sup Forums?

because jewish women have a genetic disease that is passed genetically. A horrible affliction that robs their children of their humanity and makes them fit for nothing but a nice toasty oven.

>god
>her

They're all illusions user, don't let them use it to manipulate you.

That photo is just fucking scary dude

>you will never drown her eggs with your baby batter

feelsbadman

Do not take G-d's name in vain, goy

That thing doesn't even look human

I would but i would need assurances no infant circumcision

꧁꧂

>That photo is just fucking scary dude

Laura's rat face or Dickie giving you the "you're gonna get assraped tonight" look? :^)

>Blocks your path.

I was in love with a jewess once, but she was just objectively better than me. She was more attractive, had a higher degree, and made more money. It was hard to tell if she liked someone or not because she shamelessly gathered as much male attention as she could get.

She kept trying to recruit me to her beta orbiter circle while getting fucked by Chads off the internet so I stopped talking to her.

but she was very funny, pretty, smart, enthusiastic, morbid, didnt present like a whore etc

but she was of a tier where she could get fucked by prime Chad dick off of tinder until the right betabux came along

There really aren't that many Jews in the UK. I live quite near the second biggest community of them around here and you literally never see them anywhere unless you go into their neighbourhood. I'm not bothered about race/religion or any of that shit, I'm white and non religious, my girlfriend is black and Christian.

get lost you fucking heeb

she looked kind of like this but blue eyed

You're a faggot, dutch. I hope you catch a bullet in your ugly kike face.

but Im not jewish

My thoughts exactly. Every time.

They are very promiscuous

Bump

where can i meet ones this cute?
i'm thinking poland might be a good guess

SAGE

This desu

Sage.

I wonder if he lets the bull cum on his shiny head

jews are demons

I am but a man, I cannot resist the milkers

The muslims scared all the jews away

ovendodger

youtube.com/watch?v=R-bCVyaW8wQ

you're welcome

Imagine a world where we reach the endgame and realize that the blackpill is becoming a Jew

I don't want a wife afraid of ovens

look at them. look at all of them. short. fat. huge long flat feet. fake hair. horse teeth. beady eyes. all blind (those without glasses have contacts).

literally the ugliest image i've ever seen. and all jewish girls look like this. their male versions are just as shit. ugly, bald, blind, and all hateful against every other race.

but they love niggers, they can't get enough niggers. but they hate whites because whites are smarter. and all they want is attention.

self-obsessed ugly jews want nothing but attention because NONE of these girls get attention from actual attractive men of any race. the same goes for their men. it's the same. but they will say "MUH SHEKLES" to try and lure in girls.

do you see now?

still waiting for the right one

>Hey there handsome do you wanna be our goy toy for the day?

Your response?

Sauce?

>Those beady black eyes
>those sharp pointy rat teeth

They literally look like demons wearing human skin.....

Moar

I married a gook before I was redpilled, bail m8, do not marry her.

That is how legit psychopaths smile.