Characters you want to kill

Post a character that you wanted to kill the entire time you watched an anime. I fucking hated Suzaku Kururugi biggest faggot ever. It's not even the stuff he does his personality is just too fucking annoying to be allowed to live.

Suzaku is the thinking man's choice. Lulu is edgy teenage bait.

The protagonist from Star Driver. Get rid of the fights and turn it into a full villain SoL.

Weren't there like 3 protagonists in Star Driver? Two boys and a girl?

Oh Lulu is an annoying faggot too I would kill him second.

In b4 Shinji in this thread too.
Check em.

Yeah, but I found Galactic Bishounen the most insufferable.

he was a faggot 99% of the time and especially when he started manipulating nunnally, tl;dr, same

Honestly I get Shinji. Him being a wuss sometimes makes sense. I can also see people hating him for being indecisive and cowardly.

Season 2 Kallen. For killing Season 1 Kallen.

>Childhood is about finding Lel-ouch cool
>Aduldhood is about finding Schnitzel reasonable
>Also Charles was right
>Still Suzak is shit no matter what

I'd hate him if I refused to see things from his perspective.

Every character in CG desu.

Adulthood is realizing geass is shit

huh, this. Lelouch goes 'hey Suzie, I killed your girl on purpose and made her a mass murderer to serve my own goals but that was like two hours ago so get over it already I need your help' and people go mad when Suzaku beats him up for it. 'But he was lying!' Yeah, like it's written on his face or something. Good times.

He's a full blown retard though.
>i'll fight from the inside because that's what's right even though they framed me and are going to kill me in a rigged trial

He's a wannabe martyr but he's missing the whole die for a purpose part

"anything gained the wrong way isn't worth it" thats his standpoint on things. He's a bitch boy crippled by mental weakness.

get 10 year old lelouch and suzaku a shrink and code geass barely exists

>"anything gained the wrong way isn't worth it"
Then he won't gain anything at all lel. Without Lelouch he would have been killed like a bitch and forgotten about.

That dumb red haired whore in Aldnoah Zero

I don't even remember her name or what I hated about her. Just that every scene she was in was pain and that I was mad when the other characters stopped her from killing herself.

people forget he's a young teen who grew up without parental figures, of course he's not going to act like superman

He fights from within because he believes it's the cleanest way of doing things. He wouldn't have been targeted by the corrupt within the system if not for Zero's own illegal actions.
Without Suzaku, Lelouch would have died in the first episode. Hell, it was Lelouch's fault he was framed. I don't know why people think Suzaku should be grateful to Lelouch when he probably harmed Suzaku more than he helped. The SAZ fiasco was more than enough reason to hate him.