What does Sup Forums think of this anime?

what does Sup Forums think of this anime?

I remember watching a few episodes when I was a young, I decided to watch the whole thing for the first time recently.
I wasn't ready, I really thought it was just a cute and fun show

Masturbated furiously to the blue haired one.

please don't do that

I watched it with my little sister before she went to school, because fuck changing the TV when a little kid is in the house
didn't expect it to give me this many feels, I thought it was just cute magic for kids

[s4s] Doremi poster, you here my fren?

What is the drama about?

Its a pretty deep show that tackles many themes you wouldnt expect in a children friendly show. Arguably one of
the best magical girl shows ever.

Probably this, I haven't even watched Ojamajo Doremi but I remember every thread on Sup Forums years ago taking a sad feels turn since apparently it's emotionally destroying

that guide is kind of misleading to be honest
It's got a lot of sad stuff and episodes that will make you cry but don't expect actual suicides, people dying left and right and shit like that

I mean it is the best magical girl show (intented for kids)

Onpu is a slut

Doremi is too good for Sup Forums, so it belongs to [s4s] now.

I remember catching the odd episode of the german dub version here and there

Then when I went to Japan in 2002 and bought some H Doujin anthologies with no loli stuff on the cover they had DoReMi in it

I did not fap to that

200+ episodes is a bit much, and the guy is probably being ironic by saying they are all absolutely essential. I will try watching some episodes here and there, solely for the art style, it looks great, although the characters all look too similar.
I also really liked that image of all the characters doing the shushing motion.

Thanks for the chart.

>200 episodes
Yeah, hell no.

Listen to her song

This and Digimon Tamers were the most mature kids shows back in those days.

Aikocchi is really erotic with her strap down

Should have ended after one season.
The ending to S1 is perfect

But she's a slut

He's not joking, it is one hundred percent necessary to watch every single episode.

this is nice board

you're mom is nice board

was she commenting on Kotake's penis size here?

Go back to /s4s/ and never come back again.

Ignore the haters. You know you are lovely, kind and beautiful, Onpu-chan!

>/s4s/

onpu dum

>>/s4s/

It doesn't say people are dying left and right though. The way Doremi handles it's sadness isn't obnoxious, it's handled with care.

JUST LIKE MAGIC

i'm watching the first season and it's pretty fun

Don't get me wrong, I loved how Doremi handled sad stuff, but when people read "this is the season with the miscarriages and the suicides" maybe they end up expecting to see a show that just throws sad things at them for the sake of being dark and edgy.
Which is alright too because what they'll be getting instead will be 1000 times better

Sup Forums loves edgy shit just look at MiA

My first loli fap.

I see your point. But yeah at a certain point they'll realize just what they're experiencing and really enjoy themselves more then they initially thought they would.

What I remember is that this was inside an Spa and she was changing a kid's clothes and then one of the guys (Kotake I think) enters, with his genitalia covered with a towel and gets shocked because Hazuki is there.
But I don't remember if the towel falls off or not

yes, I was thinking of why is so popular in [s4s]

There wasn't a towel involved, he was just taking his shorts off. Also it wasn't a spa it was a public bath. she just got a full on view.

an amazing reaction really

My thoughts on this anime in no particular order:

Season 1 is pretty bad until the second half
Satou is a hack, his episodes are terrible compared to Igarashi's and Yamauchi's
Fuck /s4s/
Onpu is my wife
Doremi dies in the final episode of Naisho
I miss when Toei was good
Chiemi Chiba is a great seiyuu
Anyone who enjoyed it should go watch Fun Fun Pharmacy and Nadja

>Doremi dies in the final episode of Naisho
what

Yes, now I remember! It was really funny
Ojamajo Doremi was part of my childhood, watched the whole thing except for the movies. So there are some stuff that I don't remember as correctly as it is.
Once I finish some animus, I'll rewatch the whole thing again

Thanks for spoiling it to me faggot.

I don't think she actually dies in episode 13, she's just really old in that flashback. I'll have to rewatch it. nothing wrong with [s4s] either. fun board.
Chiba IS a fantastic seiyuu, does a wonderful job. I'm quite the fan of Shimakura's seiyuu as well, really nice voice and I enjoyed the range it went through in the episode that focused on her in Sharp.

And I've been meaning to watch Nadja too, I've seen it recommended a few times since the same crew from Ojamajo worked on it. First time I'm seeing a fun fun pharmacy recommendation though, I'll make sure to check it out.

don't worry, it's not really a spoiler.

There IS a huge spoiler you have to watch out for when it comes to that episode though, so be careful.

The main thing the "guide" gets wrong is putting Naisho before Dokkan, since it soft-spoils the end.

It's very heavily implied when Fami starts crying when Doremi's mother says the same prayer as future Doremi did

Witches still die though, like Majo Monroe. It could easily be thousands of years into the future.

Better than Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.

or hundreds. however long witches live.

the op for the first season is catchy as fuck

Canal5/10

bump

thank you Sup Forums people for your words and stuff.