Be an obese nigger teenage "girl"

>be an obese nigger teenage "girl"
>help some elderly man cut his food at your waffle house job
>receive $16,000 college scholarship for being a half decent person
The absolute state of amerimutts and niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

abc13.com/society/waffle-house-worker-brought-to-tears-during-honor-for-kindness/3190787/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>be jap
>be op
>be gay

>Suck cock
>Be retarded
>Be you

I fucking hate niggers.

Yes, even half decent niggers are THAT rare.

They might as well flush that money down the toilet.

A $20 tip would've sufficed

Numbers say she spat in the food daily

>aw shiet we gen high tonight

Is this the IRL version of
>reddit rewards black user with 60k upboats and two dozen le golden tickets for posting a picture of themselves doing something normal like reading a book

How can you hate on this? 16k to some guy is nothing. He's giving a scholarship to a girl who could never afford college for doing a good deed.

Lighten up and realize if this bugs you you're a piece of shit and need therapy.

OPs pic =/= pic related

Literally just pic related.

>help somebody
>people help you
FUCKING DUMB AMERIMUTTS LOLOL ARE THESE 53%ERS DUMB OR WUT

Yeah, I'm sure she'll cure cancer.

T-that shoudn´t demoralize me from keep being a good samaritan

hahaha I was looking for this pic

it was the mayor
it is highly likely it is from some negroidal education fund, paid for by taxpayers
if it's his personal money then fuck it. he's a retard but fuck it. but i dont think this is the case

Nice real nice... =]

We have a bad tendency to reward apes whenever they approach baseline humanity.

You're retarded, its not about "curing cancer" its just giving back to someone who gave back to others. College is expensive as fuck and she might've needed that money.

Don't let race/appearance cloud your judgement.

Lol it is retarded... prob is in the local paper and all...

>incorrectly filled cheque with cursive
She’ll never understand it anyway.

yeah, college isnt for everybody. I garuntee this story is never followed because she will run out of money by the second semester and get too bogged down and just give up. This is virtue signaling retardation, but our culture is at a point where you cant even say the emperor has no clothes

Literally no one would give a fuck if she was a white male. She is quite exceptional for a nog though desu.

t. White male who worked in retail and did far more for the elderly on the daily basis

>16k
>nothing
Want to know how I know you were born rich and have never worked for anything in your life?

If it was a fat white woman it would still be a waste of money.

Lol this story is from LaMarque, Texas.
Basically this obese nigger cut some old guy's food and now she's getting paid $16,000 for that small, menial thing.
>mfw

>"garuntee"
>Guesses girl in photo is unintelligent and won't put the money to good use
Get a load of this guy

It Is.
Its The Galveston Daily News

>Tyrone got off dem food stamps and started paying fo his own food, sunbody give dat boy sum money fo bein good
>Laquarius stopped robbin people fo drug money, now he got a job, gettin his life on track. Somebody give dat boy a new car.
>Boogaboogaooganooga dun stopped killin people in his hood, goin to church every week now. Somebody give dat boy a new house

How's it a waste when you know nothing about this woman other than her apprerance. Is it because she's overweight? The more likely reason is because she's black.

If you're gonna be racist at least be upfront about it, you'll still be retarded but at least no one will be confused.

ayo i need this shit in cash

look at the eyes of the white girl on the left.

she's dead inside.
yet screaming, seething
she's one of us.

>at least no one will be confused.
Okay, let me help you then.
It's because she's a a woman.
She end up with a useless degree and just be a dead weight affirmative action hire.
A complete waste.
I hope that helps you.

>be "a nazi"
>70 years too late
>be virgin till death

Quick Rundown btw:
abc13.com/society/waffle-house-worker-brought-to-tears-during-honor-for-kindness/3190787/

Because white people do this kind of stuff every day and never get recognized for it. Makes me realize there is no point to civility or going out of your way to help others. Fuck it, I'm going the nigger route: nobody matters but me.

shes thinking

"The fuck is this white people bullshit with ska-la -ships an sheet, does this means i gotta go study? Dont even get any of it in cash. sheet"

please shut the fuck up

>be nigger
>commit 1 act of human kindness
>$16,000
don't you all see? She went WAY out of her nigger way to help a SINGLE PERSON. That's well worth $16,000.

.......fuck this gay earth

This pisses me off.
I hold doors for old ladies all the time
I say please and thank you
I chew my food with my mouth closed..
Where the fuck are my gibs?