March is "Don't Blame White People" month

>'Stop Blaming White People' sign at post office draws ire, prompts investigation
sauce
>foxnews.com/us/2018/03/04/stop-blaming-white-people-sign-at-post-office-draws-ire-prompts-investigation.html

I didn't see mentioned as a Sup Forums idea, but it's a good one. The sign was found at the post office in the article. It would make a good sticker or print out in the spirit of "IT'S OK TO BE WHITE".

Remember. If Sup Forums follows this lead, it should be for the month of March. March is "Don't Blame White People" month.

bump

Really interesting to see what happens as normies catch up from their position behind the curve. Will they appreciate being systematically villified in their own home, by the people who their grandparents gave the best years of their lives to save?

Is it possible that white people might have done something, anything blame worthy in the last 60 years? Or are you guys just paragons of virtue who like uncle Hitler have never done anything wrong.

If Sup Forums wanted to plan an action for a specific day, March 15th would be appropriate. Beware the Ides of March, the Roman deadline for settling debts, etc.

Bump

I'll hang those up.

Someone make a Black and White printable.

Hapa mutt but I can’t lurk anymore. You’re retarded.

So nothing? No mistakes? I said last 60 years not colonial period, so I am not sure what Dora the explorer has anything to do with this.

>No mistakes?

Immigration Act of 1965

The mistake that white people made was thinking that everyone else would be like them.
The white man’s mistake was trusting that other human beings would be as honorable and kind as he was.

You hug me itll be the last thing your monkey ass ever does.

Also the colonial period was not a mistake. Ending imperialism was the mistake. Not fighting to win, and fighting instead for peace, was the mistake.

Might is Right

Hey quick knowledge check. Do you know why imperialism ended?

No one has interest in making a black and white printable?

i don't want niggers to fucking hug me

>No one has interest in making a black and white printable?

???????????
download image
use any photo edit software you have to change original image to b&w, unsaturate, or use b&w printer setting
post away user

Well that really made me think. About why (((they))) hate Russia and Slavs in general. We still have imperial mindset. Russia is actually an empire with a lot of conquered nations.

why are people so mad about putting the word "white" on a flyer or some sign

This is a bad idea because a tiny amount of complaints are legit. You risk validating the dumb shit by ignoring these