Did you enjoy golden time?

Did you enjoy golden time?

Nope. Dropped it very early.

what made you drop it?

nope, was raging the whole time. Ghost Banri was annoying as shit.

I thought the characters were shit and I realized I didn't care about anything in the story.

well it was interesting for me hope you will try to rewatch it it getts better later

Well I did, but I was like the only person in the entire anime fandom that was rooting for Ghost Banri.

gravity, same with everything else.

same here lad it was his body not the new banris

>anime fandom
Nigga what?

Linda was best girl.

Best boy

mah she was ugly with the short hair

2D-kyuun

Someone managed to completely waste the college setting. I was in college when it aired and yeah aside from just knowing it took place on a college campus I don't feel like it was well represented. Just felt like the same stupid high school kids except without the school.

I'll probably give it another chance some day if I need something to watch.

They wasted all the potential though with revealing the main pairing in the opening already. That was like the dumbest move ever lol. It took away all the drama in an instant

>college in my country is the same as everywhere i am AMERICAN

They didn't portray it well period.

yes,

Koko was best girl

Kouko

???

TADA BANRI

TADA BANRI

the threads were great

That's a nice Asuka outfit.

TADA BANRI

You could say I had a golden time watching it

Homo end true end

Worst thing was this thirsty slut Linda

It was a lovely show, I rewatch it every now and again. It's almost better than Toradora. Has a better ending anyway.

Was it really 5 years ago?

The show becomes really stupid once you realize the whole shit would have ended in the first episode if Linda wouldn't have been such a whore.

Tada Banri

the ghost banri memes were great

Post the tasogare one

I only saved these

Dropped it at ep13. Annoying mc. Annoting ghost. Annoying kakakoko. Annoying bitch linda.

I loved the show, but some points with the banri ghost dude was annoying but cutting that out the show was pretty nice and solid imo. had to own the sentai release on blu-ray :)

>Show is named Golden Time
>It's not about Watersports

Best girl cut her hair and became shit.

I dropped it around the time Koko "dumped" him. I assume it was just for shock value since it was a cliff hanger and they would end up together again.

Yes

same but episode 12

Watched it to the end, but it became clear fairly early that the writer didn't know how people actually interact. It makes Toradora look like maybe a superior adaptation of a bad source material rather than the light novels being good. The opposite is also true. Golden Time might have just been a shit adaptation.