>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 3/8/18
youtu.be/RUBvYWPmYOI
>Tucker: Men In America pt1 3/7/18
youtu.be/QfuOtGLfg04

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B9BpB2j0NiQ
mediaite.com/tv/dana-loesch-attacks-flat-chested-trump-supporter-who-had-double-mastectomy/
youtube.com/watch?v=YCIgKqxFxCI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT!

IT'S HAPPENING!

youtube.com/watch?v=B9BpB2j0NiQ

is gen-z conservative or liberal? never get a real answer

You take a step back and go "damn that's fucked up"

That's cute.

literally who

lick my feet drumpflet

Two Dana's now

>If anything you're just showing that you've always been a retard with autistic number powers
I won't contest that kek

haha takin a shower and posting on /ptg/

gee NRA

ENOUGH EXCUSES!

post benis

>And its only Thursday
Why do liberals do this? I swear, every day of the week they have to exaggerate their reporting by ending or starting with
>And its only _____
>Its only _____ and Trump wants to...

>literally who
they pan the cameras user. How new are you?

Can't wait for them to fuck up the audio.

Nice shower

>soap on floor
barbarian

n-no...

>163382538
>he doesn't know reverse image search works

Guaranteed replies

>tfw tomorrow

only the white ones are mostly conservative.

>no erect penis
I'm disappointed.

someone livestream that shit

But I was supposed to be the one! ME!

They can't be any more retarded than the millenials of age to vote in 2008. At least gen Z knew not to trust Hillary.

>Kids shouldn't have opinions on adult issu-

the white kids of Gen Z are mainly right-wing, and the generation as a whole has a lot of anti-SJW vibes because left has been the mainstream and in charge of the public school system that goes overboard these days

the Gen Z individuals from Stoneman Douglas are propped up by establishment politicians. I wouldn't be surprised if they're disliked by many of their peers

OK one more

Are you the user with the digestive problems?

is that an asshole flower?

the Gen Z individuals from Stoneman are also in the most liberal county in Floodrida

Why is your shampoo cucked and on the floor? Is your wife and her bull's taking up the rack/recess above? Does Tyrone not have dandruff?

>leftists thinking Generation Z is anti-gun
Polls show that younger Americans are more pro-2A and anti-(((gun control))) than everyone older.

S-saved. Wasn't sure I wanted that one tho.

Check em

No, what are you talking about?

to add on to that, Gen Z is very in touch with the Internet, which makes them more politicized in general. They also tend to be more radical than moderate (though the youth has always been like that). Arguably Gen Z is more prone to right wing radicalization through the Internet though, especially the white kids who feel trapped in the public school environment, especially public schools where they're in the minority

Does President Trump drink milk?

You crazy bastard

I like her serious glasses more than the fun glasses

It's what they do, they think adds emphasis.
That's why they literally use literally anytime they can use literally, like, lit-eral-ally.

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!

DEFEND THIS RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKING DRUMPFKINS!!!!!

I guarantee he does not

I am degenerate, Portubro, just not for feet or pits or excrement.

inny or outy?

>LETTER TO AMERICA - AN OPPORTUNITY AND A WARNING. THE CHOICE IS YOURS.

To My Family and Friends, and All Good People of the USA,

You may not know it yet, but the world changed on March 1st, 2018, an old era was ended, and a new era begun. In very great part, the meaning of this new era is up to you.On that historic day, Vladimir Putin revealed to the world that the US military is now obsolete.

>The opportunity is this - the USA can now reduce its military spending (the highest in the world) by 90% and still be safer than you are right now, spending almost a trillion dollars a year on useless weapons and a defenseless military. An annual windfall of $800 billion is yours for the taking,The less you spend, the safer you will be. The more you spend, the more likely World War Three, which will see you as the instigators and the losers. This gives the USA, starting as soon as you want, an extra $800 billion, per year, to spend on things that have actual worth, things you really need. Health care, free college education, fixing the rotting economy and infrastructure.

he's just going by the math scores

got no other place for it, keep my racer and toothbrush and squeegee thingy on the soap rack
and the sliding glass frame is too thin to support those bottles

no u

Does anyone think there might be something to this seeming coincidence looking back now? People made a big deal about the "false deacon" but then soon after we get real "accidental?" attack warnings in Hawaii and Japan.

>sweetie

Easter is coming. Our family is going to the range and BBQ.

Nice.

based

Don't worry about it

Arm this man now

Trump is raising tariffs to create jobs and to pay down the debt. Tariffs are what actually funded the US government before the income tax was implemented. Most nations have a VAT tax in addition to their income taxes. Trump’s reciprocal tax is essentially a sales tax meant to balance trade and protect our industries. If other nations refuse to balance trade by buying our goods then we will tax their products the same way they tax ours to level the playing field.
From a fiscal perspective, I hope Trump continues to tax US consumers for buying foreign goods. It will eventually balance trade, keep our deficits down and straighten out our industrial might. Now we just need to keep expanding our energy portfolio that makes us an exporting power and infrastructure spending that will enable more business expansion and we will have an economy second to known the rest of this century. MAGA!!

Why is this a CNN headline?

Glowinthedarkniggers.gif

Tile wall, fiber glass shower pan, you from california?

Why do you guys like Dana so much? You guys do realize what she said about Trump during the election?

She also made fun of Kayleigh having small tits because of her sickness.

Agreed, brother. Very nice on her

And there are people that will tell you this kid is not being coached.

source on second claim??

He's right.
>>Defended.

When will Bolton make like Krauthammer and just go away?

Need more pedo joe memes

>You guys do realize what she said about Trump during the election?
She had Glenn Beck's gun to her head.
Soon as the election was over she regained editorial control of her show.

Thanks user, I'm gunna watch this before I go to bed, Wilbur talking finance always makes me cozy

you realize there's a reason we say msm isn't to be trusted, right?

Forgiveness is ok, user. We aren't following Islam here.

What time?

from California yes, but recently moved to northern Illinois, live in a nice looking commie block looking apartment

what do Bernie Bros think of the tariffs? I still think we can pick off a few more Burnouts - I don't mean the far left ideologues, I mean the well-meaning but naive old school democrat/working class types

the real question is who is pulling the strings behind this kid. any guesses?

Wew!

>Better record than yours, I would say

I doubt anyone is directly, he's just an attention whore and was a useful tool for that weeks news cycle. Now he's already been discarded

They’re for them but ignoring it because agreeing with Trump makes their brain hurt, they are distracting themselves with stormy daniels instead.

Reddit had a great Bernie larp post today. It was 9/10

fucking hawaii

pretty fun game

that isn't what he said. he said don't date anyone acting like nigger

We get 16% of our steel thru Canada, which acts as a conduit for China. Unhappy Canada Vows Retaliation For Steel Tariffs – NAFTA, Steel, Tariffs and An Introduction To Liu Zhongtian Read this to understand what changes to NAFTA that the US is proposing to change this. It is meant to eliminate the "fatal flaw" that allows Mexico and Canada to attract foreign products to enter the US with lower duties. It is a scam. Unless the changes are made, Mexico and Canada will pay the full tariffs.
>Some facts taken from the USDOC 232s on steel and aluminum:
Key Findings of the Steel Report:
The United States is the world’s largest importer of steel. Our imports are nearly four times our exports.
Six basic oxygen furnaces and four electric furnaces have closed since 2000 and employment has dropped by 35% since 1998.
World steelmaking capacity is 2.4 billion metric tons, up 127% from 2000, while steel demand grew at a slower rate.
The recent global excess capacity is 700 million tons, almost 7 times the annual total of U.S. steel consumption. China is by far the largest producer and exporter of steel, and the largest source of excess steel capacity. Their excess capacity alone exceeds the total U.S. steel-making capacity.
>On an average month, China produces nearly as much steel as the U.S. does in a year. For certain types of steel, such as for electrical transformers, only one U.S. producer remains.
As of February 15, 2018, the U.S. had 169 antidumping and countervailing duty orders in place on steel, of which 29 are against China, and there are 25 ongoing investigations.

how would you know this?

Real one too gangsta to cry. She got her political goals to make everyone safe like chicago to mexico

FOX: GUNMAN AND 3 HOSTAGES REPORTED DEAD AT CALIFORNIA VETERAN HOME

mediaite.com/tv/dana-loesch-attacks-flat-chested-trump-supporter-who-had-double-mastectomy/

It’s important for people to listen and read for themselves my friend. It’s becoming a lost art in the click bait world

Who's the slut? I wunna screw her mouth hole while she pretends to know anything about politics and does her best Nixon playing the piano impression
They're literally brought up believing in gay marriage, turobodykes, no borders, apple is king, and communism is great
They're basically what the 60's crowd was had they been raised from the start to be flower power faggots
The ones that aren't user retarded anons tout as ebin right wing xD are outliers because there is always a small group of a generation that likes pissing people off and going against the grain

Sometimes I enjoy time away from BLACKED threads. I'd link it but I don't want to be mocked.

I wonder if non-milker girls are easy.

I just don't see how someone who claims to be for the working class isn't pro Trump at this point. he's literally the only thing standing in the way of the complete destruction of the white working class. its so tiresome.

REMINDER

Social Media will try to alienate you. Television will make you feel like an outcast. Even some of your (((friends))) may try to convince you that you are wrong, you are losing.

You are not losing. You are not alone. There are millions, hundreds of millions of people worldwide that think just like you. They want the same world that you do. We are winning. Do not stop. Do not give up.

DO NOT LET THEM INTIMIDATE YOU

youtube.com/watch?v=YCIgKqxFxCI