/ang/ - Anti Nazi General

We're all starting to hate nazis here. It's clear that they're all autistic retards trying to subvert the right with their leftist policies. They also give the right wing
bad reputation that push more people to the left. Nazis and white nationalists are an antifa maker machine and we can't let this continue. If you too, are tired of nazis coming to our board then this general is for you.

Post shame images or discuss the removal of Stormfaggotry, Nazism, Fascism, White Nationalism, Collectivism, LARPdom, Leftism.

Ancaps, Libertarians and Republicans welcome.
Redpilled African Americans, Asians, Hispanics, Latinos, and Muslims are all welcome as well.

DEATH TO COLLECTIVISM!
DEATH TO IDENTITY POLITICS!
DEATH TO BIG AUTHORITARIAN GOVERNMENT!

---
>The cheapest sort of pride is national pride; for if a man is proud of his own nation, it argues that he has no qualities of his own of which he can be proud; otherwise he would not have recourse to those which he shares with so many millions of his fellowmen. The man who is endowed with important personal qualities will be only too ready to see clearly in what respects his own nation falls short, since their failings will be constantly before his eyes. But every miserable fool who has nothing at all of which he can be proud adopts, as a last resource, pride in the nation to which he belongs; he is ready and glad to defend all its faults and follies tooth and nail, thus reimbursing himself for his own inferiority.
Arthur Schopenhauer

---

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=fh-TKJTCtnw

Other urls found in this thread:

imgoat.com/uploads/93f65e080a/58502.PNG
youtube.com/watch?v=TwYd1WPkSTM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this bump, fuck nazionst shills

Fuck off kike.

Right on

Woah......imagine the shills actually end up winning and then threads like this become more and more popular. Then this becomes like the theory that pol is an interchanging "opposite of whats popular" type of forum (hence the description of pol being true) and then the memeflags are SO overwhelming that people just stop trying to respond and argue that the essence of pol becomes just a copy pasta because it gets so annoying trying to keep arguing the same arguments over and over again. lol

woah thats basically what i meant. but why memeflags?

Keep the shill who made this, promote him. Was hoping to see this route taken much earlier

Sage

Reminder that every Nazi post makes 50 more antifa members

this is just sad shill have a saged (((you))) for your troubles

bump bump and away

this place went real shit when stormfag got closed down

youll all be back
when you realize only white libertarians want to play nice
good luck

imgoat.com/uploads/93f65e080a/58502.PNG

>le libertarians turn into nazis may may

I saw this image yesterday and I didn't have time to respond.

but now I have to say you're quite triggering my autism with the non straight line flipping back and forth

I imagine most of you kikeloving FILTH are probably little nerdy boys who can't get laid. Natsoc is chad nationalism. men who have the Ancumen to do what needs to be done. I am six foot four, good looking white male with a 10/10 wife and multiple kids, living in Ohio, trying to spread Midwest WNism. You lolbertarians can't even build fucking roads.

kek hmmmm me thinks you just stuck the libertarian flag in there like a typical glower fag

look mom i called him a lolbertarian again!
>thats very nice dear now go to bed

that guy literally DOES want genocide, silence is violence, if you don't speak out against the crimes being committed against us you are anti white

Imagine if a woman found out you were a nazi. She would probably call the police

Nice try kike.
>We're all starting to hate Jews here
FTFY

This is now a sneed thread.

It happens pretty often. There comes a point where any resonable human being with the ability to notice patterns of behaviour and the like (so, most libertarians) notices that certain groups tend to totally ignore social/interpersonal contracts of civility and that perhaps maybe holding hands and singing about the Constitution won't actually make a better society.

I will be tucking in my 5 kids (and counting) to bed. And my mom is fucking dead thanks to drug addiction pushed by you filthy kikes, don't you ever takl about her again anti white scum. We transformed Sup Forums from a degenerate pile of filth to the shining beacon of redpills that it is today. What have you done besides raid Hal Turner, a man fighting for your RACE, for your GENES.

Libertarians are pedophiles

Nice try, my wife and my three beautiful daughters love me and would take a bulelt for me, and I for them. I am a shinig beacon of virtue to the women in my neighborhood, and as a tall man many of them naturally look to me as a masculine figure. But you know what, their won't be any police to call if you guys get your way, which is why your dangerous

You'll never win by trying to make people "go away" because they only came to be because of specific problems and circumstances. "nazis" or whatever you want to call them are only going to increase in numbers as diversity does because diversity is against white values like freedom, liberty, individualism, etc.

Sage. Bull mountain, don't go changin. Plus ancaps are fucking retarded. Go back to twitter.

This.

Fucking RIGHT! Preach this shit, they won't stop the non whites from murdering us all. Lolbertarians would probably join them, being the hateful anti white scum that they are

I don't think a person would walk into a prison cell on their on volition. That's what it's like when you claim libertarians become nazis.

How many levels of irony are you on right now mate?

Why the fuck is individualism a white value? Do individuals build roads, a question lol(((berg)))s can never answer? no, only a collective can do that, only a government can do that. and we are good at building roads.

what the fuck did I say that was not true you kikeloving capitalist?

>We're all starting to hate nazis here
Get in our way and die.
youtube.com/watch?v=TwYd1WPkSTM&feature=youtu.be

>t white values like freedom, liberty, individualism, etc.

answer me faggot why do we have to be individualistic when every other race is not? We need to be collectivist you fucking scum. Fuck liberty and freedom, we need order and the law

There is literally nothing wrong with fascism, Italy would be better off electing fascists.

We are already enslaved, white people literally subsidize the lives of blacks and Hispanics so they can out breed us and replace us. Your Constitution is not a magical document, it's the people who wrote and their volk that gave it its significance. People are not interchangeable gears in an economic system that you can just swap out without consequences. You need proof that liberty is a white value go to a libertarian gathering and guess what race 99% of the attendees are going to be.

you've been asked repeatedly not to spam on this board

oh great you reveal yourself mr scholomo, you are an anti white. hahahahahahahahah i got you now bitch

It's all the same authoritarian collectivist garbage.

I'm not saying it's good I just noticed that whites tend to really like the idea of individualism.

Wouldn't racist be a better word?

Bring it. We are already used to fighting the world. Whats a couple million more corpses?!?!!?!
You have no clue what we are willing to do to achieve our goals.

>I don't think a person would walk into a prison cell on their on volition.

And yet, they live in cities, they pray in churches, they obey laws, they live in borders. Your entry level, almost pitiable attempt at an analogy is really quite pathetic when you consider that basically all of human history, every last fucking moment, has been self-imposed rules and "imprisonment" on the behalf of those who want to preserve order. Shit, people even DO admit themselves into psychiatric wards and detainment for the betterment of themselves and others.

I ain't even a Nazi, I'm more just a monstrously racist Australian who's sick of negro folk and understands that they tend to fucking destroy anything they are put within one hundred miles of. The city where I live used to be nice, now there's Crips/Bloods graffiti and knife attacks and gangs since we imported a bunch of Africans.

didn't they just elect a fascist? Fuck yeah Europa is waking up motherfuckers

How's that turn out for the Mulattos? Oh yeah they were all murdered the second they ran out of white people.

yeah because they are young and dumb as shit, when they grow older they will realize that we humans are all collectivists and we need to embrace that. its just how it is brother

>psychiatric wards
>prison

Not the same.

>Natsoc
All the way.

you are an anti white spreading propaganda against germans, we are not racist for fucks sake we just want to preserve our peoples

SAGE

FBI is going to be knocking on your door because of all this mass murder talk. How would your mom feel if she knew you posted this crap?

This is the most shill and jewish thread that I have seen in Sup Forums, congratulations sir

its not the negroes. its the jews

You simply can't fix stupid, there is only one way to deal with commie scum like this.

>33 posts by sc+HKRh4
>the whole thread is just OP screeching about muh nazis

I would consider myself anti-german.

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
THEY AND YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE.
WE ARE THE UNDEFEATED FINAL GOD OF THE INTERNET. YOU HAVE ALREADY LOST.

Knowing what we know about how the government hates us and poisons us daily, why was the anti smoking campaign so successful? Why do they care so much about not smoking?

Noticing the same thing as I get older, I used to like larpy ideas like being the sole man standing up for what he believes or some lone badass fighting the world off to the last man. But as you get older you realize you like breathing and shit like that is pretty childish and if you want to get anywhere you need to learn to work with people.

exactly. jidf is getting desperate, lol, they know we are winning! whites are waking up.

>Both designed for the purpose of taking away your rights/ability to harm yourself/ability to harm others and rehabilitate you until you are able to function as a member of society

The thing is, if you want a free society, you simply cannot have a large population of darkies or you'll be fucked. They tend to loot and destroy the moment the leash is off. Heck, they do it while the leaf is on.

>FBI is going to be knocking on your door because of all this mass murder talk. How would your mom feel if she knew you posted this crap?
Just rats every one of you commie scum are rats.

>mfw the "nazi" flag is literally a cuck pinwheel
>a fucking. cuck. pinwheel.

these inbred yokel retards are fucking embarrassing.

because your anti white

Cool it capslock, you're drunk

once again its the jews

literally created by the powers that shouldn't be in power. It's a control thing and they admit it. get the goyim to smoke then get the goyim to quite and turn the rest against them. Divide and conquer.

Cool it kike, you will watch your family die before your own eyes.
DEATH TO ISRAEL AND ALL JEWS DOWN TO THE CHILD! THIS TIME WE DO NOT REPEAT THE MISTAKE OF ALLOWING THEM TO LIVE!!!

Sage leftypol Black propaganda as libertarians.

you are the cuck. ill step on your snake and not even blink

I remember when all the jewish people in america saw the refugee crisis going on, out of control illegal and legal immigration, and they began to gloat. It was too late for white people. White people were going extinct, they said, and heres why thats a good thing. May their traitor souls burn in hell.

We need to come together and stop being divided by the tactics used against us simple as this.
But not with commie scum bags.
Commies belong on the end of a rope.