What the hell Sakura never looked this good before

What the hell Sakura never looked this good before

What about that time she had giant claws and tits bigger than watermelons?

Too bad about the worms.

Sakura haters are sad people

Oh, if only Sakura were as good a character she looks, It's her route yet she does fuck all nothing but lay in bed and go bat shit crazy, then not be batshit crazy. I wish Nasu would rewrite it but we know he won't, the route is far too ingrained in the fanbase as it is. My only real hope is that the movies keep the sex, but none of the VAs for the girls are really up for voicing sex scenes, we might just a scene of a dark room with the bed shaking as Shinji rapes Sakura or a scene of of Sakura riding Shirou at night over some sappy music.

utsukushii

Nasu is a great comedian

He's also a brilliant writer too.

Wasn't aware of Nasu knowing English.

Good thing they get removed.

>It's her route yet she does fuck all nothing
>literally is the heroine who kills the most villains in their route
What did he mean by this?

It means he didn't actually read the VN.

>She's putting strength into her sphincter
What did Nasu mean by this?

To bad shes still just a terrible character.

A sad backstory and zero independence does not a good character make. Plus its hard to give her characterization because 90& of her liens are "Sempai~"

She's an educated prostitute. Such sexual maneuvers are simple feats for experienced whores such as wormslut.

>My meat stands erect

>zero independence
She sure sat back and let Shirou and Rin kill Shinji, Zouken, True Assassin and Kotomine for her, huh?
>its hard to give her characterization
She's literally only behind Shirou and Kotomine when it comes to characterization.

Years after the Sakura threads still never get old.

Too fat.

>hater

But I love big tits. Sakura has big tits, therefore I love Sakura.

worms bro. You don't want to get magical AIDS.

So, have they kept the sex scenes in the movie?

inb4 the "b-but that's not Sakura! her name is Matou Sakura and she's voiced by Noriko Shitaya, but it doesn't count because i actually like her now that the memes don't apply!" guy