Are Asians ironically the only pro-white people left?

Are Asians ironically the only pro-white people left?

unironicall tiny eyed niggers

South America and other mutt countries also equate whiteness with success.

No almost every group of people in the world want to see our destruction

They certainly wish they were white considering how many eyelid surgeries and skin whitening creams they use

Yes, and blacks have started to resent them for it. A lot are waking up to that fact.

Unironic, mostly open, Asian white supremacist here. Plenty of niggers in Africa love whites or think they're magical. Most orientals are neutral about whites politically but acknowledge that they have superior phenotypes that should be imitated. Sandniggers hate whites because the Jews tricked Christians into fighting mudniggers instead of fighting the Jews together.

>pro-white
They don't care about white culture or history, but only to appear as ghostly (not even like a white person desu) as possible. They don't even associate their bb creamed skin color with the white race.

If you're blond and blue eyed you're worshipped like a literal god over here. Just know when to keep your distance so mutts don't try bedding you or someone in your family. The old mixed and black folks don't even mind if you say you don't want your daughter to mix, for example. The problem is the younger generations, mainly the post democracy generations. That's also when favelas became huge btw.
But here in the south people will even go out of their way to do you favors and shit(if you're nordic)

So you think your people are inferior to whites?

I recognize you, you have been posting here for a long god damn time

>Asian white supremacist here.

You're as twisted as those gender confused liberals. What the fuck is wrong with you?

no

>Jews tricked Christians into fighting mudniggers
>Muslims create a tricontinental empire to take on Rome
>Somehow it's Christian's fault

I'd rather live among my own since I enjoy my own culture but, I acknowledge that Western history, culture, art and music has a longer and richer history than ours. Remember how Hitler acknowledged that the Japanese had similarly better histories than the Aryans but determined to help his own people despite that fact?

So the answer is yes, in a way.
Nice HH digits. Heil Hitler.

I should probably start hardening my browser against tracking, but then again there's tons of recognizable anons that don't use tripcodes... like the other confederate poster... with an Anne Frank fetish.
I explained above. I still prefer my own culture but the Whites have a perfect combination of phenotypes and culture. The only thing they lack is emotional intelligence which is why they keep trying to help those god-damned niggers and digging their own graves.

That and without whites the other cultures and people of the world are defenseless against the kikes, who wish to destroy all culture.
No, it's the Jews' fault. As usual.

You have to look at the nose behind it. Your average arab wasn't behind that shit. Do some reading on ((their)) role on the Ottoman Empire, for instance. Also reminder that Muhammad's mother was a literal jew, so the kingdom he founded obviously catered to jews, arabs were only cannon fodder

The nose knows.

Probably , but that's only because they don't know you crackers well enough yet.

>pro-white
LEL
Loving Every Laugh

dang those cherrypicked photographs of leftists in america really disproved his wide statement about people living on the asian continent. well done user

yeah you're right, I admit I have to cherrypick to show that asians are anti-white leftists

>living on the asian continent
nice strawman

>muhammads mother was a jew
>its actually true

holy fucking shit

that makes me so many questions
but may explain why jews are naturally more proislam than prochristianity

The term South Korea appears twice in OP's post my man. that's not a straw man... it is what the thread is about

I know perfectly well how non-whites tend to vote, I don't need to click your image, you're not unearthing new revelations here. now if by any chance you have statistics on how many of those anti-white voting asian women still prefer white men, that would actually be interesting. because from what I see here on the east coast and from my week spent in Seattle, they cannot get enough white dick

>So you think your people are inferior to whites?
Yes in a way, but it motivates me to educate myself and trying to educate others of my race.

Pro-white hapa here. I consider the white race my own, and while I respect my Asian ancestry, I owe white Americans far more. Fight the good fight.

he obviously doesn't think only south koreans are the only people you can call asians you disingenuous faggot. obviously the thread is not only about south koreans.

>muh dick
shut up you fucking retard.