YOU KILLED THE LIBERAL MEDIA Sup Forums

APOLOGIZE NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

adweek.com/tvnewser/revenue-at-fox-news-cnn-and-msnbc-up-nearly-20-percent/331043
youtube.com/watch?v=8nW-IPrzM1g
adnauseam.io/
youtu.be/DdJRXuIBheM
money.cnn.com/2018/03/06/news/forbes-billionaire-list-trump-falls/index.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144614204/
youtu.be/EkkpRE660Ls
youtu.be/q5xVTkyOq28
youtube.com/watch?v=eRfUNvUp3PQ
youtube.com/watch?v=z8jkqGKK_0U
youtu.be/gujdbZ1csng
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sorry mom, actually fuck you nigger

LOL, good

Lel

It clearly says it's Buzzfeed's fault

also is this the rag seizureman works for?

What was the buzzfeed story about?

Nah, not yet. I've been playing softball and letting them kill themselves.

Does it matter?

Give the archived link.

cnn had its best revenue year in 2016

but keep fighting pol

adweek.com/tvnewser/revenue-at-fox-news-cnn-and-msnbc-up-nearly-20-percent/331043

No.
REEEEEEEEEE
youtube.com/watch?v=8nW-IPrzM1g

Actually it is a fun read

The publisher of Newsweek and the International Business Times has been engaging in fraudulent online traffic practices that helped it secure a major ad buy from a US government agency, according to a new report released today by independent ad fraud researchers.

IBTimes.com, the publisher’s US business site, last year won a significant portion of a large video and display advertising campaign for the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, a federal agency. Social Puncher, a consulting firm that investigates online ad fraud, alleges in its report that the ads were displayed to an audience on IBTimes.com that includes a significant amount of “cheap junk traffic with a share of bots.”

The CFPB’s ad budget was the subject of criticism from Republican lawmakers after the Daily Caller reported last year that it had awarded more than $40 million in contracts to a single ad agency, GMMB, which is one of the top Democratic media strategists. (A portion of money in those contracts was used to pay media outlets for advertising space, and was not kept by GMMB.)

Drumpftards don’t care about facts. They won’t even recognize the fact that more people voted for Hilary than fat Cheeto asshole

2016 everything is good, election year mad hype. Trump keeping them going
>Trump in office, calls them out for being biased and sketchy as fuck
>2018 CNN lowest primetime ratings in it's history ratings below shopping channels
>mfw
Fuck off shill

Illegals don't count, Pedro.

>Consumer Financial Protection Bureau

I thought Trump killed that agency?

This is actually a good post.

Remember guys, don't use adblock. Use AdNuauseam. Don't prevent ads from being seen, instead create false hits so that the business model of advertising collapses.

adnauseam.io/

expected. 2017 was probably better
and then the fall will come, as people get tired of the trump bashing
and as they'll never again bash a democrat nearly as much as a republican, they'll be doomed in 5 years
it will be sold as scraps, and bought by bezos or one of the likes, which will complete their transformation into another panflet
and then we'll laugh our asses off seeing how far they've fallen

>Distrub
I should KO you faglord go eat a slug you could never stand toe to toe with me

I am not a human meatbag.
youtu.be/DdJRXuIBheM

This was while it was in democratic hands.

I love watching these pretensious fucks go down in flames. Get a real job at Dennys you blow hards!

in 3/7 years trump will be gone
and cnn will endure

meanwhile:
money.cnn.com/2018/03/06/news/forbes-billionaire-list-trump-falls/index.html

Im the official king of the Alt Right.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144614204/

STFU you bogan scum go listen to some bliss n eso and drink some VB you piss ape

no you arent, kys

Indeed user... wiping out the media is the first step to taking (((them))) down. Next we take back tech and finally the Universities.
They have one big problem... you can't deny objective truth indefinitely. Eventually people wake up.

Maybe that's why Trump killed it

you haven't read shit of what I wrote, but what would you expect from a libtard
I couldn't care less about trump losing all his money
but cnn is making a bet on hating trump, and the downside is that, without trump, they're fucked

>nigger music
>youtu.be/EkkpRE660Ls

No Thanks.
youtu.be/q5xVTkyOq28

Is this why Newsweek had some of its servers seized by the feds not too long ago?

they will just hate on the next republican lol

>cnn had its best revenue year in 2016
They literally pay airports to turn their channel on. Sad!

If anyone on these boards is so stupid about computer use that they think that link is a good thing, they deserve every script executed on their computer that thing will run.
Fucking retarded.

That reminds me. Didn't the nytimes website have a sudden, huge surge in Chinese traffic?

You mean to tell me, in the most vitriolic, abrasive, shitshow of an election for the most powerful position in the world- ever seen by the modern Western world, a NEWS broadcasting business had their best year ever??? WHO'D HAVE THUNK?

>t. google employee

just post the Thomas the Tank Engine "I ain't clicking that shit" meme and we can get on roasting you for being dumb as shit

being this delusional
you well know trump bashing will never be topped
they've peaked, they know it, and they can't do any more. the only way would be to double down on their derange lunacy and, trust me, Sup Forums is having a blast when they reach that state
we'll call it
> doing a kathy griffin

>cnn had its best revenue year in 2016
Yeah, the msm referred to that as the "trump bump". That was when they were trying to keep his name in the headlines as much as possible to ensure he got the republican nomination because then it would be an easy win for hillary.

reeeeeeeeee

Or I could kill you instead

but the tape says that buzzfeed killed them?

some user was reporting that last year, claiming that something like half their traffic was from china.

That's a lot of three's

the airports could charge the travelers to turn them off. ka-ching!

be honest you guys will probably suck each others dicks you fucking homo faggot niggers.

Apologize for THIS.
I know you can't see, but I'm shaking my junk vigorously.

officially it was about it connection with David Jang who is a moonie (Unification church) offshoot.

Like this user?
youtube.com/watch?v=eRfUNvUp3PQ

I just got this from Tim Pool

This image alone really captures the spirit of Sup Forums that the media fails to see this.

I contacted the FCC and initiated an investigation into the false ad practices. I am in contact with the FCC officer involved in this who calls me every week to see if I have any extra information to add, and to give me a heads up on what is going on.
This is proof that if you fuckers just take a moment to report these fucks for their bullshit practices, no matter what it is as long as it breaks the law, good things come to us.

yes massive, like way over half or something, I don't remember anymore.

It wasn't just them though, many of these other """news""" sites did it too

If you did that during the Clinton Obama years you'd be dead user.

Speaking about alphabet soup!
youtube.com/watch?v=z8jkqGKK_0U

Stop projecting your turn on's you faggot shill

shut up kike go play with your little friend.

My office building in Illinois has a few televisions in lobbies and the downstairs deli. It was always on CNN until the Olympics then it was on Olympics. Tucker ran the story about CNN paying to be run in airports and commercial spaces. After the Olympics the deli television is now always tuned in to Bloomberg or CNBC. I think some people complained.

You wanna suck my dick???

Why are you requesting me to masturbate?

DELETE THIS!
I wasn't I was insulting you but are you implying you do infact abuse children ?

Sometimes you have to take the risk to do good for everyone.

Check

It's open source you advertising shill. Your business' days are numbered, shlomo.

The fuck is wrong with you heathen

lol the leftist kike media was a paper tiger. They were so arrogant they went ALL in playing chicken against Trump and HALF of the country's population, and lost badly.

SAGE

and what year is it now, spic?

hey don't dodge the question.

I didn't care to look at the pic. I didn't take what you said as an insult, cause you are an inferior being in my eyes regardless.

>when all you wanted to do is play vidya in peace but now you're leaving the greatest populist movement in a hundred years

Oh, I also sent an e-mail to Assange's friend, the old professor, warning him about the danger he is in about Hillary and crew with the massive exposure of the foundation, and how she is connected to the FBI and CIA.
The guy was reported dead 3 days later. I'm absolutely positive they have checked on me - I had hits on my credit less than a week after that.
Oh well. Good people suffer at the whims of evil, but to sit silent is pathetic as fuck.

Haha right now the new york times and CBS are fighting over the story the times was saber rattling to release over sex #metoo bs. Basically one jew is trying to extort from another jew. This is going to be hilarious. Oh and CNN is done. ATT is going to see to that, well not done, just "overhauled" right after zucker finds a job at msnbc or nbc. This whole year is going to be fun as shit with the media with Trump steering them as usual.

I think we need to protest this

Soo much user, ooohhhhh soooooo much. And I thought you were offering. So whats up? You sucking this dick or what???

And nothing of value was lost. So what's your point?

Why are you samefagging? Everyone knows you're a kike.

You're going to talk to the leader of the Alt Right like that?

Maybe if they strived to simply be "media," this wouldn't be a problem.

bitch nigger you ain't leading shit.

Wow sure glad to see cnn profiting off the suffering of Mexicans and lgbts

Do you even know what 'samefagging' is you retarded fucking 85 IQ chimp? It appears not, nigger. And I wish I was a kike! I'd be the 1st mother fucker in the streets taking 'all of this' outside playing the 'Ha ha ha faggots im a Jew too you fucking Kikes' card.

I lead myself :)

How does
>a fucking leaf
know what Bliss'n'Eso is? Besides only meth smoking lads listen to that pleb tier faggotry.
youtu.be/gujdbZ1csng

I know, I've been leading faggot.

Kys

no u

You have 2 devices you're posting with faggot.

Yes it is

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

Lmfao, no, im really not. Im on my laptop, and my laptop alone. Liberals 'really are' retarded aren't they???

It's open source you fucking retard. Can you not read?

>YOU KILLED THE LIBERAL MEDIA Sup Forums
And now we're going to defile its corpse.

sure thing shlomo. Go concern troll some more about shareblue in 2018 when the only shills here are zionist kikes.

God bless you user.