>also Christians

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memento_mori#In_Islam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Somehow less ostentatious than

There is a difference between worshiping death and the macabre

even made out of bones architecture is infinitely better
islam BTFO again

The difference is modern Christians would do that and that Islam has gone to shit ever since the Ottoman Empire stopped keeping the Arabs and Africans in line.

>there is a difference
Can't remember the last time I saw a Muslim decorating someone's corpse with gold and praying to it.

Those are those bones of Christians who were martyred. Nowhere does the New Testament say "build churches from bones", by the way. Jesus said he was the
a) way
b) the truth
c) and the LIFE
(not death)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memento_mori#In_Islam
Are you retard, sandnigger?

real bones ?

When was the last time a Christian went to a muslim country and detonated a nail bomb killing 20 children, drove a truck killing 40, or attacked a concert killing 80 and exchanged the corpses eyeballs with their genitals?

But nah, you're right.

I feel like visiting an ossuary would be very humbling. So many people (including me) fear death. I wonder what sort of of strength it takes to openly face death, or to at least accept it as an inevitability. But an ossuary is, in a sense, a testament to death in its purest form. All the bones, skulls, etc, staring at you. They were all someone just like you at one point. Full of dreams and wishes and hopes. Many were probably scared of dying to. But in the end, death found them. And death will find you to. No matter how important or rich or influential you are, every human is going to face death one day.

How is one creepy temple indicative of Christianity as a whole? This is not the norm and has little to do with Christianity.

Fucking retard

>engages in cannibalism
>tortures their god to death
> then ritualistically re-enacts these events every Sunday

My kind of religion.

I don't think you understand Christianity. Form better understanding of your grievances so you can articulate your thoughts in a well constructed manner.

>Cherry picks literally the 1 in God knows how many tens of thousands of churches in Europe
Are atheists even people?

What does any of that have to do with literally worshiping death? Waging war isn't the same thing as worship, you fucking idiot.
Virtually every Catholic/Orthodox church in the Old World has a reliquary with some saint's bones or corpse or some shit that they all go to and worship. This IS indicative of Christianity as a whole.

see
Every Catholic and Orthodox church has this kind of shit. Furthermore, the Crucifix has a fucking naked, bloody, tortured guy hanging on it that you literally worship. Every Sunday you eat the literal body and drink the literal blood of Christ. You faggots worship death.

RELIGION IS STUPID. Shut the fuck up dumb ass.

You don't pray to it. That's what Imam tells you?
>Waging war isn't the same thing
That's why average American user here wants to try to convey here - "islam is a death cult , worships death" Are you a numbskull to take everything literally?

i saw it just last week actually, look harder. living in a muslim place(iowa) helps

jesus was also a jew and with jews you lose

>Cathocucks and Orthodox literally kneel before icons and relics of saints, say prayers, KISS THEM, mention the name of said saint over and over and over again
>"It's n-not worship!"
Lol, whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night you fucking idol worshiper

by that logic every single faith that has ever existed on planet earth is about idol worship. so what's wrong with that?

stop skirting around and cherrypicking obscure tenets of christianity. be honest: you just hate europe, europeans, our history, values, traditions. and that's fine. we don't need you.

Shock and awe for starters

When you look at the details the dead sea scrolls, sumerian tablets, and mathematics of multiple ancient sites all point to ancient aliens being real. The organized religions of today are all forms of control.

...and here we have a picture of Ben Garrison's bedroom, take note of the ornate placement of nigger bones on the walls, ceilings, floors, furniture, and pretty much everything else for that matter.

The only reason the sand niggers haven't gone to this level of artistic excellence in expression of their devote beliefs is because they are dumb sand niggers. That is all. Fucking stupid sand niggers. lol sand niggers SAND NIGGERS.

= Christians

Checks out.

N U K E