Black Clover

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd9tZ51oXg
youtube.com/watch?v=o9ERlMgQLd4
youtube.com/watch?v=eRPx8BzU17Y&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do we improve Black Clover and Aster as a character?
Hardmode: he's still the mc

>mfw this show will end up being more popular than the other pseudo-intellectual garbage that people rate highly on MAL.

feels good

How is he gonna survive for 52 episodes?

add a comedy and parody tag to the show
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW IIIIIIIIIIIITSSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

It pisses me off that the animation for this show is actually pretty good (aside from the CG chains)
It doesn't deserve it

I fucking love how this show triggers DEEPfags

I'm not sure and I really feel bad for the guy, he got the worst first role possible.

I'm a fan of this show just because it pisses off all of these anti-shounen faggots who want to watch CGDCT.

quality thread

As good as your life.

WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

sick burns pedro

>It pisses me off that the animation for this show is actually pretty good

I can see it going down hill pretty soon, considering the amount of AD's that worked on the first episode and the fact that there's gonna be 51 in the first season.

we want shounen, just not the worst currently running shounen jump manga being adapted and given good animation, hell twin star exorcists is better then this.

Did the anime increase the amount of djs?

>we want shounen
I don't think you do though, tumblr.

I hope he gets a new, better role. Like maybe the best written villain of a popular anime. Dude doesn't deserve this.

>twin star excorcist is better
but technically that's all fanfic material so how can you even measure it on the same field?

You don't have to be "anti-shounen" to have some taste. Black Clover is maybe the most mediocre, boilerplate show to get this much attention (at least recently). This isn't to say there aren't plenty of other mediocre shows with lots of popularity, only that Big Black Clover is the most mediocre of the bunch.

Also, liking trash just because it pisses off moefriends is like eating a bunch of Chik-fil-A because it pisses off libs -- sure you might manage to upset someone, but at the end of the day, you're the one who gave yourself colorecal cancer.

DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT CHIK FIL A YOU FUCKING FAGGOT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Chik-fil-A is good though you meganigger.

If wanting standards for your little boy action shows makes you tumblr, then tumblr me up, duder

you had me til the food analogy. Come up with one that works and you'd make a fair argument. Food only makes memes

your taste is trash and you probably like cancerous shows anyway. Go kill yourself faggot.

And Chik-Fil-A is a great fast food establishment.

>mfw it's real

youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd9tZ51oXg

yeah, Chik-fil-A fucking rules, but it's retarded to eat a bunch to piss off libs -- again, it's your body you're ruining

popeyes is better though

>disliking Naruto: Wizard Edition means I have shit taste

ok there friendo

>Distant AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

youtube.com/watch?v=o9ERlMgQLd4

I wish. That would be the most ideal outcome

IMMPROOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE?

Stop shilling this youtuber faggots.

>Naruto was way more iconic
Also is that boy and is that boy blushing as in is this another gay shonen?

Can't wait for the dub

Use his initial design and make him the cocky smug little cunt he was meant to be.

>shilling youtuber faggots

Go back to MAL you retards.

I think it's just cold.
Their dynamic is really weird anyway. In the manga Sasuke- I mean "Yuno" spends the first chapter just shitting on Naruto,saying he'll never be Hokage, but then they have a flash back to when they were younger and Naruto saved Sasuke from getting beaten up too badly after which they promised each other they'd both try to become Hokage, having remembered this they reaffirm their promise to both try to become Hokage

>Hentai doujin
>I'M GONNA CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!
>THIS ASS IS SO TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!
>YOUR BOOBS FEEL SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
>YOUR PEELING THE SKIN BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

This would be so much better, if he was like the shota in the orphanage along with him. We need more shounen with smug cunt MCs

I just searched up "Black Clover Screaming" and posted whatever I got man, no need to freak out anons.

So does he get to bang SISTAAAA RIRIIIII?

Someone is going to be screaming to god that night

>Hentai doujin
>tag yuri, girls only
dick...dick...futa...dick...

Just imagine all the shit talk he could have. like when he btfo some pompous noble prick, he could act all smug about how some great noble got btfo by some lowly peasant with no magic.

I don't speak barbarian user

>hentai anime
>they get the original VA cast

Bible Black (Clover)

Big Black Clover

Big BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK Clover

Okay, which of you fags are up to the job for improving BC by replacing Asta’s scream with something with more inflection and character?

>food analogy xd
kys yourself Sup Forumsedditor.

Try enabeling KS voice chat for a crash course in russian.

BLACKED
AAAAAAAA'D

It's not a food analogy as such, it's an analogy to a retarded protest that happened to involve food.

My Wife's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

lmao, such garbage this anime is

I think you fucked it up, user, here

Thanks for the hearty chuckle, user

>posting kissanime rankings
Weak b8, m8.

This is simuldubbed right

is the dub as bad? Black Clover could actually be watchable with a full-on gag dub using the scanlation scripts

JUST

Twin star is way better, just not that dumb anime adaptation they did with the odd rape subplot. Manga for twin stars has a great story thus far

While MC is annoying as hell, I have to respect a man with a nun fetish.

But in that context he could only have been talking about the anime. I trust no one when it comes to 'better'. You fucks said Tokyo Ghoul's manga was better and look at how that turned out.

I can't believe I was looking forward to this

Noelle didn't appear a lot in the ED and even in the OP she appeared less than Yuno. I thought she would appear more. But then, I guess that she will only start to appear from episode 4.

I like CGDCT anime and I like Black Clover.

>I like CGDCT anime and I like Black Clover.
Oh god, I'm so sorry

so someone like Ryoma Echizen?

yes he does. who screams like that? he gargles, its ridiculous.
he is a shitty VA.

>How do we improve Black Clover
Some original power system for one, not Fairy tail's magic as generic super powers

How will the sales for this be, will this be as popular as Boku no Hero Academy.

STOOOOP COMPLAAAAAAAININGGG THISSS ISSSS FUUUUUN

It will go even further beyond.

>tfw anime will never be animated at high framerates like this and actually look naturally smooth

I was really hoping when I heard the MC had no magic and learned anti-magic that maybe it was going to be some sort of long lost knowledge, or a type of magic that negates your own innate magic too. I thought he'd basically have to learn some weird anti-magic spells, but instead he just has a huge fucking anime sword that cuts all magic. How boring.

SSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAA LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYY

It was too big to be called a sword. Massive, thick,
heavy, and far too rough. Indeed, it was a heap of raw
iron.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>MY POWER IS THAT I NEVER GIVE UP
>I'M GONNA BE THE WIZARD KING
How can people actually watch and enjoy this unironically

*clang*

All previous volume is on oricon top 20 volume 13 sell like 1m within 5 days.

better than watching your gay SoL shit. I don't see you complaining about those.

>Being this booty blasted
>Watching discount Naruto

I will take a discount Naruto over most SoL faggotry any day of week.

>Bringing up SoL for no reason
???

What does Japan think of the voice acting?

>People start flying
>MC can't do anything to them
This honestly isn't bad. The MC is actually really limited in what he can do so the other characters get their time to shine

51 episodes of AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dude, I watch shounen shit to turn off my brain and relax. As long as I can have a good time with it I mostly don't care.

But the anime has been a landslide of shitty decisions so far. The manga is slightly better.

I like REBORN! by the way, yeah, I know I have shit taste. I just like cookie cutter shounen.

I swear normal BC threads gets about 30 replies in a day while shitposts threads like these gets hundreds of replies

I like BC, but c'mon, we all know it doesn't deserve even 30 replies.

Funimation has announced the MC will be voiced by Gilbert Godfrey in the English dub

In what hideous hellworld is your single alternative to SoL Big Black Clover? You realize there are countless animu you could be watching instead of Naruto: This Time It's Wizards if you're not interested in cute girls shows, right? It's not some either/or situation where everyone's forced to like either moeshit or Black Clover -- you know this, don't you?

It's Gottfried, but this is an incredible idea. I'd watch that in a heartbeat

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

They do it with BNHA for some reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=eRPx8BzU17Y&feature=youtu.be

I fucking wish.

>51 episodes of AAAAAAAAAA
Congratulations to the fans, I guess.
Make sure to live up to the name as the "next Naruto"!