ITT: The greatest images of the 2016 election/aftermath thereof

ITT: The greatest images of the 2016 election/aftermath thereof.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jpyKuzoFW40
knkx.org/post/protest-police-officer-yelling-mother-story-behind-photo
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this picture tells a billion words.
I love it.

So does this one

I knew we were winning when I saw this...

Lads, can we re-ignite the spirit of 2016?

Trump with the orb?

Looks like he's getting ready to off Romney mafia style after dinner

While everyone celebrates, he knows there is just one true mission. The time for celebration ended there. It was time...to MAGA.

Nigger Rock captured.

please clap

Photos of Trump and Kim Jung Un discussing nuclear disarmament will be an all-time goat photo.

hes right

i bet that furniture is of exceptional quality, but it doesnt look very imperial

>don't matter
>memed a world leader to power

TYTs meltdown was one of the most enjoyable things I have ever seen.

they didnt have a meltdown.

Trump sitting there trying to figure out how to run a country. Ivanka sad because she knows how fucked they are.

What ever bitch... keep thinking that...

yes they did
they started out arrogant and got incredibly more pissy as the night progressed
it was amazing

I watched from the time when they thought Hillary was winning right though them desperately for a way for her to win up to the time they looked ready to eat a shotgun.

that pic of the riots outside trump tower just after his victory.
You had a line of cops, one white male giving a grimacing smirk at a screeming roastie getting in his face while a crying niglett is trying to pull her away.

the image that broke pol

yeah nope. you must have been watching steven crowder or something

are you one of those people who still insists that Drumpf is not your president and faps to those shopped images where Hillary won?

We know he's been here. I wonder how many of us have called the President of the United States a faggot unknowingly.

he's half right, the online culture surrounding trump during the election was created by them, but in the grand scheme of things they're a voting bloc that doesn't matter and probably won't ever matter, the illusion is finally starting to wear off at least

pic related

Are you implying that Trump controls the weather?

three seconds on google
youtube.com/watch?v=jpyKuzoFW40

how is that a meltdown? Clearly youve been brainwashed to use the medias clickbait terms.

if we did, he deserved it.

yup thats the one
the irony from this pic is just perfect

Trump's election ride and first year has been the best show I've ever seen. It's going to be a long time before we have something this damn amusing.

I want to help, but I won't be around for the next fight. Trumps win has been the happiest moment in years for me, while the rest of the waning years have been one loss after the next. I know I will never get to be a patriot, but I at least will go with a small feeling that all will be ok for the country I love.

The lord calls us all home, and we have no choice when that call comes.

IS THAT A MUTT TUGGING HER ARM LMAO?
where is this from?

It's great knowing no matter how powerful you are you can still be called a faggot anonymously for your own opinions that you post anonymously. I know for a fact tons of high class people have visited this site.

knkx.org/post/protest-police-officer-yelling-mother-story-behind-photo

So sad T_T I cry every time. Why would anyone want to make Cenk sad?

>despair sets in
>hair begins falling off

confirmation bias aside, it seems like even the screenshot gets digits most of the time
fucking checked

>Lena Dunham rants about how much she hates white men
>The Hillary campaign unironically makes her an official spokeperson for the campaign and decides that Lena Dunham accurately represents Democrat's views
>Act surprised when white males don't vote for Hillary
t. Liberal White Male who told Hillary to fuck off

Kind of sad that the best parts of Trump's presidency happened before it even started, eh?

top kek! you are on of them!
which one of them are you?
the twit with the glasses?

dope pic

>t. Liberal White Male who told Hillary to fuck off
You're still getting the rope when the day comes

god this video is brilliant
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

the way the panic slowly sets in after they were bragging so smugly how she would win smiling and laughing like idiots

>Trumps win has been the happiest moment in years for me
Same here. I woke up in the middle of the night very drunk and high off of weed and when I saw he won the election I was still sober enough to fucking laugh myself back to sleep. The morning after, meanwhile living in California, I was so fucking happy I couldn't stop smiling for weeks. I've since recovered and stopped doing that.
>The lord calls us all home, and we have no choice when that call comes.
I would like to know more about that please.

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

Only 6 min in but this is gold desu, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

you are just getting to the best part

>got his kids taken away because he is a terrible father

>he still thinks his small band of fat, pathetic neo-Nazis is going to win this time
You always lose. You always will lose. Even most white people hate you.