Australia, you wanna explain this shit to me?

Australia, you wanna explain this shit to me?

Why are these INDIGENOUS people so down-trodden and poor that they don't even have clean, well-fitting clothes? It's ridiculous how you come into their land and make them second-class citizens. Americans of a similar position have come a long way (I say this as an African American with a stable job, shelter and clean clothes), but the state of the Aboriginal is just appalling and I'm disgusted by Australian whites for this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtu.be/QPt_x5wvhQU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8yqgq8DHTFg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Australia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because theys hate everyone including niggers

>I say this as an African American

SO you're African? What tribe are you from?

Post pictures of your hand with timestamp.

Manliest woman i've ever seen

>It's ridiculous how you come into their land and make them second-class citizens

That's totally unfair. We classified them as native fauna.

>Why are these INDIGENOUS people so down-trodden and poor that they don't even have clean, well-fitting clothes?
They're not niggers tho, they are a different race
they are not violent

>It's ridiculous how you come into their land and make them second-class citizens.
The Australian government gave every single aboriginal family in the country a free house, a free car and free money every 2 weeks.
They all completely wrecked their homes, their cars and they spent all their money on drugs alcohol and petrol to sniff.

Because they are genetically inferior.

They still should be.

>the state of the Aboriginal is just appalling and I'm disgusted by Australian whites for this.

o.O
=

So what if you're African American, the Europeans took the US soil off the Native Indians and fucking genocided them.

they aren't people

There is no such thing called "African American", it's nigger.
Now read it aloud - NIGGER!

what retard changed it

See pic very related.

They're downtrodden and poor because their average IQ is below 80, they're genetically wired to have addictive personality, their culture allows and excuses parental rape of children and whenever we try to help them they call us racist and insist they can fix it themselves.

They're also entirely raised by women.
4000 years of the lowest IQ humans on the planet being raised exclusively by women. But they can be fixed - and in their salvation lies the pathway for the salvation of ethnic europeans.

The Context:
>White people aren't getting married
>Men are GingTOW
>Women are all man-hating feminists
>Segregation between the sexes is increasing
>Men aren't raising their children
>Women are shit at raising children
>Without children the white race ends.
More Context:
>Australian Aboriginals are fucking shit
>They're all petrol sniffing alcoholics who mutilate and rape all their children
>Men are culturally forbidden from raising children
>Women are culturally forbidden from having anything to do with their sons once they reach 7, at which time the men slice their penis lengthways down the middle and take turns having sex with it.
Story Time
>Missionaries to remote Aboriginals visiting church
>Talk about their work, abos converting, the usual
>Question time
>Be me
>Ask "what is the biggest impact the Gospel has in these communities"
>Skeptical anything can fix the abo
>Men and Women hear about Jesus
>Men want to be involved fathers
>Women want men to be involved fathers
>Both men and women want their children to stop being abused
>Both men and women stop drinking/sniffing
>Know that they are adopted kings and queens in God's eternal kingdom
>Want to live like kings and queens instead of dirt niggers

If even the lowest IQ humans on this planet can change to want to be better people, and particularly to overcome generations of culturally mandated horrifically bad parenting, then surely the white race can too.
But only with Jesus Christ.

Not anymore.

>the Europeans took the US soil off the Native Indians and fucking genocided them.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure over the course of 400 years, they've been teaming up with tribes that hated other tribes and took them down a notch and then bought the land from the inhabitants. Eventually after enough settlers came and developed colonies and nations, disease was brought in from trade which wiped out a large portion of Native Americans. As the centuries went on, some groups of Native Americans warred on other groups while some warred on the European-based countries and lost, eventually signing treaties and being given designated lands to reside in. To this day, they still live in these areas.

Unless you're Central or South American. Then some conquistador fucked the European into you.

400 years of Natives shrinking in population isn't a genocide. Genocide means you actively engaged in killing them all within a relatively short period of time. They've been dealt a bad hand and weren't civilized enough to figure out a way to successfully combat the Europeans without actually culturally appropriating their own government systems, religion, laws, language, and industrialization.

>1 post by this ID
Yeah yeah nah you black cunt. If you niggers ever get some agency and go back to Africa to build Wakanda, I suggest you take them with you, since you're so concerned with their welfare. Hell they're the undisputed masters of wooden stick technology, would definitely be able to contribute in that department.

(((genocide))) is the favourite word of the post-modern mephitic globalists.
>something about projecting your intentions onto your enemies

The "Housing Trust" rented a very nice house to an Aboriginal family around the corner from me - within a month all the doors were removed, the windows smashed, garbage everywhere. They gutted it and within six months it was only good for demolition. But go ahead, tell me again about the oppression.

khazar milkers

>implying it isn't because they have a 62 average IQ

did you know lack of frontal lobe activity is associated with addiction?

>fauna

not sure if this is fair to fauna

Are they classified as human?

Before the whites came, the abos didn't even have clothes. Or medicine, education, a legal system, hospitals or metal tools. They were seen to be wild ape-like animals shambling naked around the bush because that's exactly what they were. They didn't invent anything other than sharp sticks in 40000 years, what do you think they'd have today if they'd been left for another 200? They'd still be throwing sticks at each other and eating their own children. I have no sympathy for the abos whatsoever. They should be on their knees weeping gratefully for the day the Anglo came to their shores.

More than they had before mean old whitey came.

oh they are violent

Wtf source?

to them a house is just a bunch of material put together and just like wood out in the bush its another natural resource that can be stripped and used for what they see fit, they do not see things the way we do.

we figured out it was bs ages ago

Well if no one else is going to post it...

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Zionist government determined to genocide them.

Doing a very good job of it.

And if you are African in America, how the fuck can you compare yourself to native inhabitants?

Go back to Africa, then make your comparisons.

The Zionists fucked up the American natives too.

Holy fucking Kek, my sides. This would be even funnier if I didn't live in this pestilential shithole...

Source is literally written at the top of the screen cap
(((we))) sure did. Just like (((we))) dismissed all the evidence that shows abos have been here no longer than 3500 years.

m8 do you even Q&A threads?

youtu.be/QPt_x5wvhQU

Some dickhead from the Labour Party, I reckon. I don't know, they don't really teach politics/history here aside from whitey is evil and Gallipoli.

We would have finished them all of too if it wasn't for this public service broadcast. m.youtube.com/watch?v=8yqgq8DHTFg

What? Of course they are. Whites raped them when we first came here and had mutt babies (we call them "half-cast"). Biologically they are human, but remember that there can be significant differences between subspecies.

THIS

Also, African-Americans have it better in the US than most back in Sub-Sahara Africa including SA.

I refuse to believe any white person had to resort to rape to fuck an abo

forgot pic related
>also check those trips

There's a board dedicated to people who would fuck horses(stallions included). Bestiality is an old thing.

Yeah, but it's not rape

Some labour faggot with greens in there ear

They did not evolve for the modern lifestyle. In ancient australia, they were very fit and healthy people who walked around naked. In modern australia, their caveman genes pack on the pounds like they just found a fleeting oasis and they're not entirely sure what clothes are for.

You, on the other hand, come from over two thousand years of harsh natural selection under the pressures of civilized life, which is a terrible killer that decimates whole generations with illness and war.

Aussies anons, are there alot of problems between abos and you guys?

We doubled their life span, helped them avoid becoming slaves to people like...oh I dunno.....fucking Americans I guess, and prevented the japs, portagees, french and dutch from turning this Most Liveable Country in the World into yet another one of their failed shitholes.
You're welcome, boongas.

Terra Nullius, motherfuckers.

You wish.

Thats a fuckin pisser. Imagine being one of those lefty cunts in the audience having to remind yourself every 10 secs of the beauty of this culture and not just fucking burst out laughing!
>suicide is painless

All niggers must hang

They're alive aren't they?

interesting assimilation efforts

Are they completely able to breed with white peoples? We know white men can create fertile offspring with these but can white women?

i can tell you from experience it isn't

This

I have to assume that regardless of how poor those Abos are, the clothes were clean when they bought them. If they are wearing ill-fitting clothes that is the Abo's fault for not buying clothes that fit properly.
But no, it's those evil White peoples' oppressing someone again.

>abos
>understanding retail
m8 they stole those clothes from goodwill.

And why is that exactly?

>4000 years
*40,000 years

>believing the 40000 years lie
m8 they were brought here as slaves from South-Western India by the Phoenician sea kings, and then left here when their global trade empire collapsed.

We have no idea, they get free everything including houses and non interest loans yet they're so fucking useless.

What's up with all of these aborigine threads???

That's interesting, Australia as a dumping ground for unwanted slaves

So why didnt the British genocide the natives once they colonized Australia?

Shut the fuck up you white cuck!!

Normalising bestiality without getting a MLP ban

They weren't worth the trouble.
>give them booze and they'll wipe themselves out

not violent? go and visit redfern after dark

>If even the lowest IQ humans on this planet can change to want to be better people, and particularly to overcome generations of culturally mandated horrifically bad parenting, then surely the white race can too.
>Even
Do you have a single piece of evidence that suggests the cultural impact would be even remotely similar? Because I think you missed the part where religion and Christianity in particular, was invented in order to help better organize and govern low IQ people. I'm not even making a value judgement about Christianity here, but the idea that 80 IQ people perceive religion and the concept of god in the same way as 120 IQ people do is moronic to say the least.

>80IQ
m8 the pureblood abos don't get above 55.

High IQ Christian built the Western world. It was only by abandoning Jesus that the West has fallen.

>not violent? go and visit redfern after dark

ive heard of people getting surrounded by a group of them and getting beaten with sticks and robbed at redfern. when i was a teenager a group of abos approached me and my friend and one punched me in the head and they stole my friends brand new bike. they arent the peaceful, noble savages the left paint them as.

>savages
>noble
There's no nobility in a savage.

The term nobel savage is loaded too. Because it meant something different when they called them it here

niggers gonna nig, obviously this it bait but if you are african you should know damn well how pathetic you nogs are. Now, abos are even worse than you guys. Imagine trying to have them in civil society..

>Because it meant something different when they called them it here

what did it mean?

Since they turned Australia into a burned out wasteland and wiped out all the mega fauna and haven't evolved despite all the modern advances maybe, I'm just guessing here but just maybe they should change their ways? Nah better just blame white people.

There's no nobility anywhere.

This may have been true in the 80s and 90s, but Redfern has come a long way since then. Even the worst parts are as safe as any other part of Sydney. The worst you'll get is Abo beggars pestering you for change outside the station.

It's completely gentrified now. All the ferals are in Mount Druitt.

>implying they even had clothes when Anglo prisoner came to Australia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Australia
>The arrival of the Europeans changed this "wife exchange" system, once they started exchanging their European goods for sexual services from Aboriginal women
>Unlike other parts of Australia, the Northern Territory remained largely Aboriginal for much longer, and Europeans were predominantly male. Inevitably this brought European males into close proximity with Aboriginal women.

There is great nobility in those who seek first the Kingdom of God.
>you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light

>All the ferals are in Mount Druitt.

ive got a rule that i dont go any further west than lidcombe. i was out that way once and it was a wasteland, almost surreal.

>then surely the white race can too.
>But only with Jesus Christ.

lol these 'people' quite literally did worse for the planet than than the entire rest of the human race behind. They went there and were too fucking stupid to learn how to do agriculture or even fucking hunt sustainably. Instead they burned down entire forests constantly. Australia used to be dry rainforest, but because of this practice the desert you see most of Australia being today.

Liberals talk a lot about climate change when literally the biggest most provable instance of manmade climate change was these fuckers burning down an entire landmass, turning it into a desert and killing off thousands of species with it including the last of the megafauna. They go beyond doing crimes against humanity to the point of committing crimes against the planet and should be put down for it.

many of them are alcoholics and abused by their parents, its like you looking at a picture of a homeless drug addict and asking why they look so bad, you cant force people to help themselves

>you shall know them by their fruits
When Europeans sought after the Kingdom of God they conquered the world.
When European sought after the lusts of their own flesh, they destroyed themselves.
>Has Christian organisations been infected with talmudicism?
Yes
>Does that mean that seeking after the Kingdom of God through Jesus Christ isn't the only way to combat the decline of Europe?
No.

The Talmudics hate Christ, and they hate people truly following after Christ. That is why they have put all their effort into destroying people who would follow after Jesus.
This is why they have put all their effort into promoting sexual degeneracy.
They know that sexual immorality defiles people spiritually.

Because they're not equipped to live in a western world. They're great people but give them western vices they turn into monsters....think autistic three year olds.

trips of truth

Why wasn't the land 1St world before white man arrived?

Umm, there are no natural resources here to do anything with.

They are not people OP. They are animals.

You fucking idiot. They want to dress this way they live in the fucking desert, literally. They often WANT to live as rurally as possible and rustic as possible to stick close to their natural ways.

Abo loving nigger.

>having an oral culture
>knowing wtf any of your ancestors actually did
Their entire culture is invented by 1/64th "abos" making up shit as they get paid by the government to sit in Universities

Abbos were punished by God by being forced to go from anatomically modern humans to occupying the ecomorphological niche of the mindless lumbering beasts they unthinkingly wiped out.