26 officers killed

Since 2018 began, 26 officers have lost their lives in the United States. I for one plan on joining the blue side and standing up against these criminals.

I’m considering on staying in the state of Ohio or moving somewhere more crime-ridden where my skills in deesculation and investigation would be most valuable.

If you don’t stand with blue then you’re part of the problem.

odmp.org/search/year/2018

Link related. It’s all the brave officers that were unfortunately killed in the line of duty along with the officer killed today in Georgia.

Time to suit up and and give a hand to those in need.

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/leoka/2013/tables/table_44_leos_fk_race_and_sex_of_known_offender_2004-2013.xls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

26 deaths is actually extremely low.
There are around 18,000 police stations in the US. So for every 692 police stations there is one death.

Basically what I'm saying is that it comes as no surprise that police officers wait outside schools when a shooting is going on with those stats.

That's pretty low for 320+ million people.

He prob I have is also with those officers that waited outside that school. They should be immediately terminated from the force and work at a McDonald’s for the rest of their lives. They do not deserve their badges.

Wayyyyyy to few dead pigs. put a couple zeros at the end.

It's less than what it was last year during this time.

What are American cops doing wrong at a basic tactical level that gets them killed so often compared to their developed-world counterparts? Is it just lack of proper training?

It should be obvious that police are tools of the zog whose only duty is to retrieve revenue for the our current (((state))).

They’re being ambushed for reasons that are solely the cause of a social crisis. People used to respect them and not try to kill them and believe it or not the police in return respected the people.

>I for one plan on joining the blue side and standing up against these criminals.

Don't do it. Being a police officer during the Armageddon will cost you your soul.

> using a JIDF meme.

>He prob I have is also with those officers that waited outside that school.

well, except for detectives Jeffrey Gilbert and Carl Schlosser , who were inside the school killing students, according to witness testimony at the scene.

See you in the obituaries, cowboy

>If you don’t stand with blue then you’re part of the problem
"if you dont blindly support the armed wing of the state, you are a criminal."

I probably won’t make it that long to be honest. I’m not really afraid to die in the line of the duty but if I had my choice I’d prefer doing it in a situation that really matters where lives can be saved.

I didn’t say criminal. I said part of the problem. I believe it’s a right to not support anything you don’t want to support. Just don’t cry when shit turns into a real life mad max movie because you lose your crying rights the moment you stop supporting those that want to make a change for the better.

>If you don’t stand with blue then you’re part of the problem.
After C-ville they chose their side. They prefer to be killed off by niggers and tools of ZOG, they made their bed. Now fucking lay in it.

police killed more people in the last 5-8 years than at any time since the early 90’s

enjoy risking your life for no reason every day, loser

haha hope a nigger kills you

More whites kill cops than blacks. I mean more blacks shoot at cops but white people actually hit them.

>want to make a change for the better
you would crack my skull the moment brass dangled your pension in front of you

>More whites kill cops than blacks. I mean more blacks shoot at cops but white people actually hit them.
This is false
>While it is a very damning figure for our country, it's not necessarily damning for police. There is a 6:1 (per capita) black-to-white homicide rate disparity and a 4:1 black-to-white disparity (per capita) among those who felonious kill police officers. Given disparate rates of violence, it would be naive to expect equal rates among those killed by police.
ucr.fbi.gov/leoka/2013/tables/table_44_leos_fk_race_and_sex_of_known_offender_2004-2013.xls

Ohio is ground zero for the opiate "crisis". It's a self solving problem that's going to real bad for a long time before it gets better. Cop here would be interesting, especially in SW.

No thanks. I'm not a woman that can't take care of themself.

See, like a game of telephone you've been given information that's been either made up or transformed from the truth. The police were always at odds with parts of society and subject to even more corruption as there was no oversight.

Police in US is one of most corrupt in the whole world. They go around murdering people or framing them for other's crimes and whenever caught, go unprosecuted because some retarded laws shield them from responsibility.

Police is in dire need of very deep and thorough reforms. They need to have their heavy weapons confiscated, body cams becoming mandatory and live-streaming for 100% of time (turning it off, even under pretense of "malfunction" should mean immediate termination and investigation for perjury), direct responsibility of officer and his commanding officer for any violation of citizens rights, with very severe mandatory minimal punishments written into law. If LEO fires his weapon at someone who is not armed with firearm, he should face death penalty, period.

>Since 2018 began, 26 officers have lost their lives in the United States
that's it should be 2600

meh 63 deaths is not very high considering they deal with armed criminals on the daily. The 3 9/11 related illness is the most interesting thing out of that list.