Give me one good reason to oppose undocumented immigrants other than "DEY TERK ARE JERBS" and "DEY TURK ARE WHITE...

Give me one good reason to oppose undocumented immigrants other than "DEY TERK ARE JERBS" and "DEY TURK ARE WHITE CONTREE".

Now.

They don't pay their fucking taxes.

You have to go back, Mohammed.

Why is My Hero Academia being shilled here?

Not only that but they get paid with MY FUCKING TAX MONEY
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

They are breaking the law and we're a country that values the rule of law?

Because of the frog girl I guess
It'd make more sense to post it on Sup Forums

Sage
Do not reply

Because breaking the law is illegal? You don’t get to choose which laws to follow and which ones to ignore. Kys

Shill slide thread sage in all fields

>DEY TERK ARE JERBS

When you are thinking of eating garbage remember that statement.

Look at your crime, poverty, and welfare statistics.

/thread/

This is bait
Do not reply

They took our jobs is the best reason.
Downward wage pressure effects everyone becuase the shitty jobs effect the slightly less shitty jobs effects the even slightly less shitty jobs all the way up. "Oh you dont want to be an office page for $12 an hour? Go be a dishwasher then make 10$ an hour" the lowest wages effect everyone all the way up to lawyers ad doctors wither you ca seeit directly or not. "Oh you don’t want to be a lawyer fo $200,000 year? Then go beaccountant for$150,000 a year."
A larger labor supply effects everyone. OP You not get to say "tell me whyundoc... without saying the best reason "
Also this.
Also if you want more immigrants aurge for more documented immigrants, there is zero logic to aurging for undocumented immigrants. The law is the only thing we have.

You shouldn't reward law-breaking and punish compliance.

fuck off retard

In case of Argentina, they live of welfare payed by Argentines, they recive free Healthcare paid by Argentines, free education payed by Argentines, they block the roads and have the nerve to demand free stuff, they sell drugs whetver they don't find literraly slave tier jobs and they create their own alternative realities compeletly different from the rest of Argentina full of filth.
So yeah there's a good reason to tell our latin american """"brothers """" that the can go fuck themselves

IQ, and culture.

>Give me one good reason to oppose undocumented immigrants
It's invasion.

Illegal immigrants aren’t properly vaccinated and they spread disease.

Monetary rapefugies

>mexico is shit, mexicans are shit
>move them across the border
>wtf mexicans are great now

no u

What’s with the tone rabbi. Stfu and read Huntington. It’s a clash if civilizations issue. It’s not the end of history.

Op is a kike

they do pay taxes though. Many undocumented immigrants working in agriculture pay taxes on their shit wages but do not receive social security and qualify for the draft despite not being citizens.

why is it always the eu flag with the same anime avatar?

>1 post by this ID

Sage

I 100% dont give a fuck if they are here because it's "illegal". I break the law everyday, half the laws are bullshit anyways. What I do have a problem with is them bringing in any and all of them, including the fucking criminals, murderers, and rapists. Plus I hate seeing my tax money go to these fucks and niggers.

They turned California into a shithole.

they cost more than they produce.

also kys

Taking in laborers from other countries en masse that are willing to work for less, the 'least privileged' are forced to compete, the native poor communities ghettoize. Not to mention these laborers bring gangs from their country,pay no income tax, tax lots of gibbs.

Sage.

You mean the state with the largest and most prosperous economy, by far?

I sense jealousy.

they drop the quality of life

you need a wall

>that sentence having a question mark
That is a definitive statement, brother

Because they broke the law

They are disgusting turds from shithole countries and are shitstaining civilised society.

They got paid by tax money
They increase crime rate by a fucking lot, disturbing public safety
When they commit a crime they get prefered judgement, mostly even without a jail time
When they still got a jail time, instead of being deported they stay in jail, basically costing even more money
They don't have a passport, those 40 years bearded man for some reason can declare that they are minors

Shall I go on? Kill yourself, eurocuck

Yaaaaaawn. Non-answers. Ranges from "DEY TURK ARE JERB" (even though I banned that "argument") to "DEY BROOK TEH LARR" (even though immigrating to start a better life isn't a crime)

Quoting everyone without even reading their arguments just to discard their opinion is what makes me want to deport you from wherever you are and leave on a wooden boat in the middle of the atlantic ocean.

If by immigrating to start a better life you mean commiting crimes in the country you migrate to and taking everything for granted then fuck you again, you stupid memeflag user. Which 3rd world country are you from, mate?

They undercut and circumvent wage laws that should be going to citizens of a nation to help them build their future but instead are being paid to people who didn't properly go through the process of living in the said country only to send money back to their home country disrupting the flow of economic prosperity.

Immigrating illegally is against the law.

Why would I oppose them? I get to watch them ravage lefty lands and rape feminists.

I unironically support all the globalism stuff cuz I want to see how far the evil satanic child rapists. It’s like a movie at this point. I paided for habbenings, not dances with wolves

Because they are nothing but slaves to Capitalism which uses them as a cheap labor force. So if you really love immigrants you would want them gone instead of them being slaves you faggot.

SAGE

they leave their own countries creating a brain drain, instead of helping their native lands they come here and only care about themselves and their cultures with no amount of appreciation for laws customs and attitudes that were here before them.

thats why bub.

You literally made the argument for us idiot.

Allowing frustrated citizenry to simply leave their countries when the going gets tough takes pressure off of corrupt rulers and staves off desperately needed revolution.
Also, you're waifu a shit.

Because their culture is a cancer

Less jobs for americans, less americans working means more poor americans, more poor americans means 1 more people on government assistance and 2 more hypersensitive entitled millennials believing that the government should coddle them and give them benefits. Millenials are the only group that whines about the lack of jobs in this "fucked up economy" yet largely supports people coming over (illegally) to create greater competition. There's also the national security risk but that doesn't happen as often.

More people creates an initial downward pressure on wages. Especially for low income groups which are often non-jewish, asian or indian ethnic minorities

Essentially this is how huwhites and the others stay on top of the masses instead of getting replaced by people who are willing to work for less because they don't need avacado toast.

Simply import lots so the niggers stay put in the lower class.