Dragon Ball Sex?

So did they fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UzF6kZwgSgI?t=593
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to believe they did. More likely they went on a really awkward date sometime before the city went up in smoke.

I don't see why not

great thread

Bulma always did want to be smashed by Goku

yes

Future Gohan looked very similar to Goku, so I'm pretty sure Bulma made a move on him. Maybe even planned on making him Trunks' new father

Doujin when?

I saw a lewd picture of them once, but no doujins

She wanted Goku when he grew up and she fucked Vegeta. I wouldn't be surprised if she fucked Gohan too.

The only reason she doesn't fuck Trunks is because she's his mom.

> Implying she didn't do it anyway.

I've read a doujin about this.

The real question is why was he so weak? Over a decade of fighting the androids and he didnt get any stronger. Even if he didnt train all those time he got the crapped kicked out of him should have given him a enough boost to win.

He threatened Goku's spotlight after the Cell games when he was canonically the strongest fighter and the next protector of Earth, so they have been actively making him a bitch to appease Goku's ego.

The two best characters gone like tears in the rain. And one character turned to shit less than 5 episodes.
What a waste.

Gohan is incompetent

You are a dumbass. The androids came before cell. Like go back to your corner fucktard.

No, the Team Four Star Abridged version added a subplot where Future Bulma was attracted to Gohan and wanted to fuck him. He turned her down because he was too sheltered to understand that Bulma was flirting with him. Given Gohan's close bond with Trunks, he would've replaced Vegeta's role as father figure and given the kid some semblance of normal life, at least until Black Goku showed up and brutally murder Future Gohan in cold blood.

>it's a "let's change interpretation becuase TFS forced a joke in it" thread

You're right, I misunderstood the question.

Future Bulma being thirsty was one of the best things about Cell Saga, aside from pent up Chi Chi.

I don't watch that shitty abridged but I've always wondered if Future Bulma fucked Future Gohan.

>Future Bulma being thirsty was one of the best things about Cell Saga
oh, compared to present bulma who was hitting on trunks? wow, great writing, much comedy

i think living in a post apocalyptic, your biggest concerns wouldn't be fucking

>i think living in a post apocalyptic, your biggest concerns wouldn't be fucking
Fucking is a great stress reliever.

She did thought he was hot before finding out he was her son

Poor nutrition (saiyan's gotta eat) and lack of good teachers/sparring partners.

I guess because he doesn't have any idea how to train without a partner.

TFS didn't invent the idea of Futura Gohan and Bulma being an item.

I don't think they suffered from food shortage during the android's attack.

Gohan is just a shit character. Just goes to show that having him as top dog leads to an utter failure of a timeline.

They did have a what-if moment in the breakdown video.
youtu.be/UzF6kZwgSgI?t=593

Unlike their present counterparts, Future 17 and 18 were pretty ruthless in how they fight. Both of them lacked empathy, which made them more efficient in wasting all the Z warriors and could've killed Trunks at any time.

Gohan is a good character, he has shit fans who don't understand that Gohan doesn't want to be a fighter. He lacks the malice in his heart, or killing instinct necessary to become the main character.

Everyone in trunks timeline is comparatively weaker than they were in the main Z one, partly because they had nobody to tell them to train their asses off for the next 3 years. Also remember that in his timeline the androids were far more ruthless, would have had the element of surprise, and didnt tire.

also the androids dont fight fair and gohan had probably nobody to spar with by that point.

but the years of zenkaiburst would had make him stronger than then

Kill yourself

Everyone except Trunks himself. His present version is a slacker while the future one keeps training everyday

There's probably a hardcap, and I dont recall any half sayians being portrayed as receiving a zenkai boost, only goku and vegeta.

present Trunks is a kid, but there's no doubt that present trunks is stronger out the gate considering that he's been able to SSJ since he was like 9 where as Future trunks had to be around 15 or 16. It also helps that kid trunks had the benefit of having Vegeta train him and a peer in Gotenks.

>present bulma who was hitting on trunks
not canon

they do. gohan gets one after nappa beats him
then he gets another one when recome breaks his neck
then when freeza form 2 beats the crap out of him

I really, really, really want to know how Krillin got 18 to fuck him. Even just a hint of how it happened.

Krillian lucked out and 18 has a thing for short guys. also wishing that bomb away probably earned him alot of points

>Future trunks had to be around 15 or 16
He was 13 and that was only in the TV special. In the manga, he was already a SS before Gohan died

18 is a desperate cake with low standards.

I just wanna see 18 cucking the shit out of krilling because i'm a degenerate

I assume he did get the zenki boost, been a decade since i saw the movie but i recall him being strong enough that the androids tried to fight him 1 at a time but he was winning so they double teamed him.

Losing his arm also cut his combat ability by a lot.

One armed future gohan was definitely stronger than anyone in the main timeline at that point.

I would totally fuck Trunks during training if I were gohan. He looked so crunchy and chunky.

18 and 17 like small fragile things because of the influence of 19.

17 became a park ranger to protect defenseless animals.

18 married Krillin.

fuck i meant 16's influence

i always screw up his number

I bet 17s wife looks just like Krillin.

>the androids dont fight fair
Does anyone in this universe?

How come Bulma never fucking ages and still looks just as sexy as in the past but with a professional haircut?

Same

-teen bulma
-mid-to-late 20s android saga bulma
-milf short hair super bulma
-gilf future bulma

which is superior bulma?

user, have you ever watched a Japanese cartoon?

Any male who shows even the slightest amount of kindness towards literally any woman will immediately have them lining up to fuck him.

No wonder their birth rate is negative.

tie between first two(before she has trunks tho but now with afro)

Still my favorite.

Future milf Bulma. Something about making that older Bulma moan in ecstasy makes me hard.

Even though you picked the worst fucking picture of Gilf Bulma, I'd still pick her. Her hair is sexy.

Super Bulma is the most disgusting one of the lot.

>Gohan goes SS2 and beats Cell because an android got stepped on
>All of Future Gohans friends and family got killed by the androids yet he still didnt get any sort of powerup then got his ass kicked by power levels on par with Piccolo and died

No

Future Bulma the best, sexy while coming off as both Dignified and down to earth. followed by 80's hair bulma who isnt shown

God I sure hope so.

He got way stronger than Gohan was pre-ROSAT training. It's just that he was fighting to survive and he didn't have the years of proper martial arts training that his father and the rest of the crew did so he plateaued. Goku training Gohan was so significant to his development and it's actually kind of nice. Future Gohan had a wild style. He was strong but not as strong as his father, who he undoubtedly missed every single day. Gohan in the main timeline could grow to have the things that weren't an option for his future self because Goku actually survived long enough to teach him and be a father. Where the main timeline's Gohan went wrong is that he thought he wouldn't have to fight once Cell was gone. He had a choice and made it. Future Gohan had no guidance, no love, and had no choice but to keep fighting. There was no other way for it to end for him.

Disgusting. Trunks shouldn't have mantits.

This is like one step above Dicasty.

Not by much though. It's still traced garbage.

Super Bulma when not wearing that awful outfit.

>i think living in a post apocalyptic, your biggest concerns wouldn't be fucking
You have no concept of how human psychology works. People are more likely to fuck in that scenario. The need to procreate starts short circuiting drives.

Nope. She would've had a baby, and Gohan wouldn't have been so suicidal.

This. Plus you just get bored sometimes and wanna fuck, especially when you know you could die tomorrow.

I bet Trunks was fucking Mai like crazy in their hideout while Black was fucking shit up far from them.

Well, he is her type

>you're such a mean looking baby!
What did she expect after getting pregnant with prince grumpy's seed?

I'd like to believe so even if Trunks was still in his forever-a-teen phase at like 30.

That's a cute Chichi

And who the fuck invited Launch?

Probably, the way she talked about Goku to Trunks as if he was some amazing man and her mentioning how much Gohan looks like Goku now leads me to believe so.

I think the real question is, did bulma want to fuck Goku? I can't tell if she just sounds like she's talking a bout her best friend to Trunks of if she actually harbored feelings for him.

someone else do it for him while he's busy being an underpaid super cop

Ya'll acting like Krillin is hideous or some sort of gonk here. He's not bad looking with hair.

nice gyno non trunks

>Ya'll acting like Krillin is hideous
He is a literal noseless abomination and a manlet

There's no point being a fan of a character who doesn't want to fight in a fighting manga.

This is like devoting your time to being a fan of Chichi. It's fucking retarded and so are you.

>he would've replaced Vegeta's role as father figure

Anyone can be a Father Figure without being a father. He was already one for Trunks since he never even knew his father.

Goku would be attracted to the strongest female he can find, according to vegeta it's in their genes.

Is 18 stronger than Caluifa?

I forget exactly when but at one point she makes the thowaway line to herself that goku looked good and wonders what could have been, though granted she didnt really have a chance since chichi locked goku into marriage since childhood but still.

Saiyans like strong willed women, not strong women.

18 and caulifa seem pretty strong willed. Kale on the other hand would be a boner killer in that sense.

Well I always took her going gaga over Goku in the 23rd tournament as vintage Bulma going gaga over an attractive guy, but also to showcase how much Goku's grown. I don't think we were meant to really look into that too much. Whereas with that scan I posted, I honestly can't tell if she's just reminiscing about her best friend or if there's something deeper in her description. It sounds like she really idealized him.

Yes. I've read a few fanfictions of it and....WOW!

it probably took him that long to learn how to go Super saiyen. I imagine he wanted to test out his power and got his ass whooped.

I wish there were 18 and Goku doujins.

The entire future timeline doesn't make sense.

Why didn't Future Goku inform Gohan and Trunks, through King Kai of the time chamber? Why didn't the dead z fighters train in the afterlife and use baba's one day to kill the droids? Why?

me too user.

nah I think there was another point, on Namek I believe where she dotes on it. probably wasnt in the manga though