What's Sup Forumss Feels about commodity Fetishism and consumerism I'm not a Marxist...

What's Sup Forumss Feels about commodity Fetishism and consumerism I'm not a Marxist,(Proudhon and Nietzche are my doods.) cause Marx was a bourgeoise Bum and the concept Goes way back before that cuck but would you agree that Luxury items alienate Classes from one another? Stats show that As consumerism has increased in the west so has the number of anti-depressants being sold Possibly due to Usury being used to exploit people out of their hard-earned shekels to keep up with a lifestyle obsession, but that's just my opinion

I would say commodity fetishism should be avoid and individuals should strive to live simple lives instead of replacing their problems with material goods

consumerism is fueled by big government propagandising the citizens so they buy more shit for the big corporations, then the big government helps big corporations set up ads fuckin everywhere fuckin bastards

Agreed, But welfare and Credit make it so easy for everyone to put themselves into herd mentalities and try to outdo each other through Buying shit.
Both should be smashed, Government and Big corporations that is.
> mfw no mutualist flag.

How would you say The gov. Propagandizes citizens?, I'm not saying it doesn't happen I would just like an example. Personally, I want to abolish the state and corporations and replace them with co-ops and individually owned business Not subsidized by any gov/corp. with a mutual bank/credit union made up of the members of a community Voluntarily donating to pay for public services and collecting the Tolls from non-community members instead of interest. I Think this would contribute to getting rid of the Usury u.s faces today.

bump plz

We should work towards abolishing welfare and credit, they are exactly what enables the state and the corporations to stay in power

I suppose that Credit/debt wouldn't exist without inflation If Inflation were to be phased out in some way you would be able to Buy a fairly decent car for less than 2,000 shekels. I kinda like the idea of "jubilee" every 10 years or so all debt would be erased and forgiven.
yeee

I'm gradually coming to hate all politics.

same leaf, you guys gotta get rid of that Trudeau fuck.

Man, people work at shitty Jobs so they can buy a new flatscreen they don't really need If this shit were thrown out people could do shit they actually enjoy instead of being a slave to that 1%. We live in a system where if we stay stupid and stay obedient we are "rewarded" with some shiny worthless commodity, and Because of this addiction, no one questions anything they just stay as the microscopic piece in a Huge machine.

bump

corporations, especially multinationals should be eliminated as antagonists to the state and people

>unironically using the term 'bourgeoise'
>not a marxist
pick one and/or kys

Capitalism is an enemy of traditionalism. because values are for sale. And capitalists will undermine them just to sell you more crap.

>you have to be a marxist to know what bourgeois means
I supposed the term sodomite has no meaning except to ancient Jews, right?

Buying stuff is fun. Makes you feel good.
Some folks get addicted to it.
Like any other thing that makes you feel good, it's kinda popular, especially among the same people who would get addicted to drugs.
More like an upbringing problem, IMHO.

>What's Sup Forumss Feels about commodity Fetishism and consumerism
Despicable aspects of modernity but not because they "alienate the classes" but becsuse they've contributed to, or are indicative of, a purely material conception of being.

SAGE

You do realise Marx, the German, didn't invent the French term, don't you?

You know that it was a class of the French middle ages, equivalent to a burgher, the merchant caste, who were prominent in overthrowing the aristicracy during the French Revolution. Right?

It literally means upper-class dumbass Marxists don't Have a monopoly on The term.

I'm a former An-cap my dood and I decided to evacuate The ideology because of their lack of action and focus on support of Corporations, regardless of whether the state supports them or not corporations are a system of hierarchy.