How Has Your Fucked Up Personal Life Affected Your Political Views?

>be me
>parents divorce at 3
>Mom remarries an asshole and moves us states away, refuses to let us visit Dad
>asshole starts molesting sister, physically abusing me and brother
>Mom finds out and doesn't stop it
>asshole finally divorces mom

After becoming an adult and reflecting upon the situation I have come to the conclusion that women are absolutely worthless at everything but reproduction, completely selfish, and utterly incapable of navigating life in a coherent way.

Feel free to post your shit life story in this thread, too.,

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BS4G-D3wd4w
archive.org/details/whyyouactwayyoud00laha
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Honestly, I feel like relationships are meant to teach men that the only worthwhile woman is one who will be subordinate to her man and a good mother to his children. My mom is great though and will remain the one wamen I respect. Sorry that your mom extended her role as a dumb slut to the point where it affected you and your siblings negatively.

Yeah, it's pretty shitty but what can you do. How did you come to have such a realistic view of women if you never had an experience like mine?

Pic related is how I imagine most of Sup Forums growing up btw. Not an insult or anything just my mental image.

>Aunt has always been hyper sexual
>marries a frenchman and has three kids
>Is still very sexual with the husband in front of the kids
>kids grow up sexualized
>first problem occured when the only son constantly started talking about dicks at 12
>Thought he was gay, asked strangers if they were gay too
>Aunt divorced husband and quickly finds new men to being home
>Eldest daughter has already falsely accused someone of rape, allegations failed during court
>Son is going to court of accusations of sexual misconduct with a girl on the street they live on
>Youngest daughter is fat and count speak proper English for the longest time.

Degeneracy breeds degeneracy. Those kids wouldn't have turned out so badly if their parents were normal fucking people.

datamining glow in the dark niggers gtfo

It is an insult. Fuck you and your shit tier bait thread, you motherfucking cryptokike.
I can see right through your feigned angst, bitch. Try harder next time, yidfag.

Fuck. The son is going to court for allegations and the youngest daughter couldn't speak proper English. Was getting angry thinking about it.

Dad died
Mom: why did you leeeaaaavvveee MEEEEEEE.

Implying he had a choice.
Being so selfish, pretending to be the victim.

>implying I'm a CIA nigger
>implying the CIA gives a fuck about your childhood

youtube.com/watch?v=BS4G-D3wd4w

>he thinks we're white trash because he grew up white trash
My father makes 6figures a year, and was still a crazy asshole;deep in the film industry, along with my grandfather. They're alcoholics who have problems with addiction, and so is the rest of my family who, although is respected in the work place, and whatever union they join are awful fucking people who I want nothing to do with. Same with my mother who is a suburban TLC drama loving cunt. I pretty much have no close ties with any family members besides my brother. To be quite honest I'd murder the majority of my family members if laws weren't a thing, and Tyrone could potentially be in my booty.

I was left alone as a latch key kid, raised by the television. Which is where I first encountered Rush Limbaugh making fun of Clinton. It all went downhill from there.

Each of them would probably be more down to earth, helpful to a neighbor, and kinder than any feminist liberal you would ever meet.

My mom is the only woman I respect. She worked hard her whole life to raise me as a single mom and now she is old and has all kinds of health problems and all I can do is watch her slowly waste away. And I can't say that it was worth it, for her to sacrifice her life and health to raise me, because ive never done shit with my life and now the world is burning and all I want to do is going on a rampage and murder Kikes and tyrants. Fuck this world.

Did he stick it in your tight boipucci?

I grew up around some of the poorest people in the United States. The rest of the world would call them "trailer trash," but I wouldn't call them trash. They're just people, who are poor.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings. I'm not saying I'm better than anyone that grew up in a trailer or anything, it's just that, between them and the "rich" kids I knew, they seemed to have more problems.

Damn, you must really hate them. The only person I ever wanted to murder was the asshole that molested my sister- what happened that you hate them so much?

Like I said, I'm NOT hating on them. I'm just saying I'm familiar with the kinds of problems they have.

>I have come to the conclusion that women are absolutely worthless at everything but reproduction, completely selfish, and utterly incapable of navigating life in a coherent way.

Is your sister worthless? Because she is after all a woman. So why should you care that she got molested? Right user? Only Sup Forums can have their sister get raped and somehow turn that experience around as an excuse to hate, not trashy men, but women.

Thankfully no, but that doesn't mean he wasn't a piece of shit. I used to fantasize about going to his funeral just to piss on his grave. Sometimes it's even worse to see someone you care about getting hurt.

Fuck kiddy diddlers, they should all be shot.

Ok, you got me on that point. I said that mainly because my mom did nothing about it, basically saying fuck off to us kids, while we were suffering she didn't care enough to do anything. But my sister is very selfish and I retain the criticism that most women can't think of anyone but themselves.

Half sister has been married 3 times and has 2 kids with 2 different guys. Her natural father accepted money to give her away. My father adopted her.

She always had daddy issues, to which my father did his best to address.

Our mother still somehow to this day resents my father because, well I can only gather is because he couldn't be a "perfect" replacement for my sister's deadbeat father.

Never raise someone else's kids anons, NEVER.

It was a man that physically abused you and molested your sister, yeah? So why not also be upset at all men?

I guess because I've always known men in real life that didn't act like pieces of shit. But I've never really known any women who displayed any type of virtue, only selfishness. That man was a piece of shit, to be sure, but there are many men who aren't. I've never met a "virtuous" woman.

I redpilled myself by wasting my life. Mom and dad are wealthy and liberal. I love them, but I was spoiled and raised without any direction and without traditional/conservative values or goals. I grew up knowing no right or wrong. Instead of sports, school, work, and religion, I wasted my time and money on music, drugs and alcohol, chasing women, and of course playing vidya. A GF got an abortion, I had sex with lots of girls and got herpes and was in debt with no schooling to show. I was a mess. Stephan Molyneux and pol convinced me to get my shit together, and to value marriage and a traditional lifestyle. I've been digging myself out of a hole for a few years now with the goal of having a family. No more drugs, no cigs, almost no drinking, no casual sex (no gf yet tho), have a real job and a degree...

Don't give up on women user, they can be good wifes and mothers, provided that you discipline them properly when necessary.
They sometimes get hysteric and act irrationally, nothing that a good slap in her face can't fix.

If you gave me a good slap to the face I'd leave immediately.

>After becoming an adult and reflecting upon the situation I have come to the conclusion that women are absolutely worthless at everything but reproduction, completely selfish, and utterly incapable of navigating life in a coherent way.

Women are very good at child rearing. But when you pretend that they are interchangeable equivalents for men, you just show them to be pretty little idiots.

I doubt it. You would know that you deserved it.

They're not, just your mom, and you by extension.

I know women who have cut that shit instantly. Sorry that happened user

nice blogpost sweetie

There are no women on the internet. You know the rules.

I'm not giving up, just trying to be realistic.

I agree with this and yet our society forces people to learn the exact opposite at every turn. It is a recipe for disaster.

This is unrelated but pic related is the level of poverty I saw growing up.

>>asshole starts molesting sister, physically abusing me and brother
>>Mom finds out and doesn't stop it

And you didn't slit his throat in his sleep? user you are a failure

This is Sup Forums rn

the film industry is a fucked up place man sorry user that you have to go through it, it's just basically the shitty environment that keeps churning out broken dreams while it virtue signals to the rest of the world of how great it is.
it's sickening

I don't see people as inherently rational or logical so I doubt that.

You clearly don't understand the physical power disparity between men and children.

I want to say this to you, in your example there was also a man who acted just as bad as you mother, the guy she married who abused you and your sister.
It's not only women who act destructively, men do too.
But in general you are right, women usually don't take responsibility. Keep that in mind when dealing with them and everything's gonna be fine.

archive.org/details/whyyouactwayyoud00laha

I'm certainly not going to discuss this with you.

my parents split when I was 5, not that they were ever married. They both stuck around close enough in the area though cause both wanted to be around me. It was a pretty unstable situation though juggling the two.

My dad was/is very right wing military type. My mom is a normie tier lib (basically a boomer but gen X).

Growing up in a super liberal area made me right wing. I saw all their bullshit first hand, and couldn't see it as anything except insanity. When I got to college and was told I'm an evil future rapist white male is when I started going full white nationalist

I came to the united states when i was 13. grew up influenced by leftists and was sold the leftist ways. became a nerd, got into computers, went to school to learn how to make video games. got out, got far, but never had any success with women. women rather date losers than someone with potential and good earning like me, realize i was a scrawny ass mother fucker, started working out, started becoming right wing (i shit you not, the change in brain chemistry is real, once you started believing that you are strong, you stop relying on other people, and that influences how you view the world and how you weigh others and your opinion). realize most women are enabled to be shit because of feminism, started reading what the conservatives are saying, realize my whole life i was mislead, now im learning how the world really works and building myself anew.
also i chuckle now when i see the brainwashing take place.

>father molests sister many times during youth
>mom dont know what to do has many boyfriends
>including a girl during 6 years
etc etc. I just figured that adults arent that great and that potential is inate, you dont somehow grow a brain. also my father is very internal confused and disordered, so i guess it was alright i didnt have him as a father figure.

my political views are eternal absolutist, ethno-traditionalist

y tho...

It is no surprise you folks turn fucked up soyim/whores in your adult life
God curse the vile (((boomers))) who started this all.

>dad is an alcoholic
>never had any alcohol, or drugs
>detest those who do so in anything other than "to take the edge off" quantities
>make my opinions about their life choices known to their face when sober

Depression also led me down the hole of, well if I can't be happy I shall at least strive to find the truth. No happiness has been gained.

In terms of political views I am a Post-Keynesian, Burkean Liberal, with a good dose of political Realism thrown on top.

>Stephan Molyneux and pol convinced me to get my shit together

cutie in blue

>blonde haired American boy
>ancestors came on the Mayflower
>ancestors fought for the Union in the civil war
>every Saturday dad would take me to eat different food to expose me to people. Cuban, Thai, Japanese, Lebonese, Korean, Mexican, Ethiopian, Brazillian, etc
>raised watching the Cosby show, Family Matters, In Living Color
>raised to believe we should see character, not color
>go to liberal arts high school, demonized for being a white male
>go to college, demonized for being a white male
>work in the Silicon Valley, demonized for being a white male
>go full 14/88 despite liberal upbringing because I can see the writing on the wall

pics of sister?

>mom leaves my dad home alone with me and other 4 siblings so she can go out and party
>parents divorce when I'm 2
>father raises us while mom attempts to smear my dads name in court to get custody of the children she barely wanted
>8 years later she tries the same horse shit after stealing both my older brothers' college funds
Society is sick and it needs a totalitarian asshole to come and fix it or burn it to the ground and start over. Women can't be trusted to raise our children so how can we trust them to "run" our countries

Going full 14/88 is actually the effect that they want to achieve. They want violence, because when it comes it actually will rip this country apart and leave a power vacuum that will have repercussions for centuries.

This is what I mean, and is part of a pattern that my experience and many others seems to fall into.

>decent Dad
>completely irresponsible mother
>mom's actions rip family apart
>doesn't acknowledge and take responsibility

Agreed but there is no recourse. Stand and do nothing and you are swept up in the tide. Stand against the tide and you will be destroyed. I seek a third way.

>Dad killed my mom, kills himself afterwards
>Raised by grandma
>Leave home at 13, go live in group homes
>Tired of living in group homes, couch surf/be homeless from 15 yrs old until 17 when I meet my wife
>Get a place with my wife, she had twins soon after
>Start a business, do nothing but work and spend time with my kids.
>Life is awesome.

Assaulted by police,(actually assaulted with video evidence)
> going through trail & lawsuit right now
> Don’t trust police
Watching politicans lie and people eat it up
> don’t trust politics
Still want to get into media and politics though. I want influence. I mean I already do but I want to get paid to educate not so much influence.

>Be me
>Have a brother a year younger than me
>Parents divorce at 2.
>At age 4, mom gets with this dickhead nurse
>Mental, physical, emotional abuse
>Every day a living hell
>Anything we do gets us in trouble
Anything
>Always asks us trap questions
Him: (whatever the fuck question, I don't remember)
Us: Uhm.. I don't know
Him: What do you mean you don't know? What DO you know?
Us: I don't know...
*SMACK*
Him: What DO you know?
Us, not knowing wtf to say: My name
*Smack*
Me, might as well have fun at this point because every answer is wrong: I know 2+2
*SMACK*
>Shit like this happened all the time
>Made us scrub the kitchen floor with toothbrushes one time
>One punishment is on your knees, hands behind your back in a corner, no scratching
Him: I SAID NO SCRATCHING
*SMACK*
>Terrified to ask anything, ever

We lived somewhere where our backyard was connected to a huge field and forest. He'd drive golf balls and make us go get them
>Have friend over one time
>Me: Can my friend and I go inside and play video games?
>Him: After you guys get all the balls, yeah

>More abuse of all sorts
>Pinned me against the wall one time, ready to kill me because I talked back
>Mom FINALLY steps in for once

>One time shit was really bad and told him
>"You touch me again and I'm calling the police"
>Him:"You better call yourself an ambulance while you're at it"
This is the point where I broke mentally and realized that I was basically trapped in a prison
>No friends because why the fuck would I bring them over to see this
>No social skills because of above

They were together EIGHT YEARS. EIGHT YEARS of Guantanamo Bay to a 4-12 year old is basically a life sentence.

>Still hold grudge against them both, but try not to

Women ARE fucking useless

Oh yeah how has it affected my political views?

>Trust nobody
>Expect living hell every single day
>Expect slavery of all sorts

Gotta love being a wage slave

nice comeback if true

Women just want Chads. This drama makes their life 'intersting' they don't care that it fucks up the people around them what matters is that they don't get bored. And an abusive Chad is the best way to aliviate boredom for women too stupid to take up a few hobbies.

>be me
>toddler
>father is murdered during burglary
>perpetrator is nigger
>mother has been on meds for past 20 years
>trying to get by
I try and make my mother smile whenever I can, honestly only remember her doing so when I got into my father's university.
living life a little on the paranoid side, almost got mugged by some beaners a few months back when heading back from uni.

keep your family close, cherish and protect them. you never know when you may lose loved ones, so try and keep on going

I care 8(

Well I really hate to put the "poor me" story, but yeah.
>Father absent most of the time, resented me for some reason
>Both grandfathers dead so no fatherly figure
>Mom hysteric and violent
>Never loved my sister
>Lived in the countryside, kids wont come to play, de facto alone until my 9th birthday

So as you may know, fatherless kids grow up with many fucked up behaviors, specially lack of discipline and twisted character.
That made me elan to the left in my teenage years, for some reason I don't understand I was never sucked into full SJW bullshit.

I guess I'm lucky.

>How did you come to have such a realistic view of women
Nothing especially interesting or heartbreaking to be honest. Just a series of failed relationships where I was foolish enough to expect a woman to give a little instead of take, take, take. One with a woman I've known basically my whole life but she was more than willing to ruin all of that instead of putting any actual effort into the relationship that she wanted to begin with. Fuck me for believing all this nonsense about equality. I don't want to give into this MGTOW shit but I can certainly see why some guys do it.

I've seen this behaviour so many fucking times now. Women are attracted to DRAMA.
>A life of Chad boyfriends, broken marriages, sexual molestation, viloence, fighiting, poverty = DRAMA.
>A life with some guy who just goes to work every day & 3.5 kids = BORING.

You want a hot girl? Go out and be the biggest piece of shit you can. Do lifelong permant damage everyones life you can around you. Rape people. Molest kids. Violently attack people.

>Head-on collision three months after my eighteenth birthday
>Kid tries killing himself
>Mother and father die
>Kid survives
>Grandparents dead by the time I’m twenty
>Be twenty-one
>Literally alone

Being red pilled truly does not help. Sometimes I wish I’d swallowed the blue pill. Life is a wasteland and I’ve no one to navigate with.

>parents divorced month after I was born
>dating on and off 8 years before then
>father completely emotionally absent due to childhood scars and civil war (from Lebanon), who is rich and probably fucked a woman from every European country like a Chad
>Mom beautiful immigrant from Croatia but insane, lying , cheating, and perhaps most selfish person I know on this planet. Also a single mom before my dad met her, though I love my half brothers

Growing up under the divorce and them caused me to have utter contempt for the pleasures of the world (money, sex, etc) because of my dad and authority from my mom. Definitely lead me down the road to Ancapism and then Alt Right (though still heavily lolbergtarian)

Thankfully I have a 100% polish gf and if I marry her I am looking forward to reverting all of this and having a family with tons of 75% white babies where we all love each other

If you're looking for order ab chao, then I'm not your friend. If you're a normal, average person, then I agree. The way is Christ.

it never gets better, really. death comes for us all, yet for some it unjustly takes from the innocent.

I feel your pain, man. My childhood was similar for about 4 years. Fuck those kinds of people, I hope they all burn in hell. Seriously, I hope they all go to hell and God gives me a chance to see them in agony. Nothing is more sick and depraved than hurting a child for no reason.

Hope the rest of your life turns out better, bro.

Start packing and put holes in niggers!

We all suffer anyhow.

It’s just a shame I can’t share the story with anyone. Any woman I’ve ever been with and told has pitied me. My current girlfriend has no fucking idea. She thinks my parents live in Russia.

However much Sup Forums shits on him, Jordan Peterson is a good start for where to begin picking up the pieces.

The world won't get better for you, so you have to...

holy shit senpai

ugh, Seeing this tragic messages, makes me think I can better not talk about my life.

The only thing that's fucked up about my personal life is a result of my political views.

I remember talking to my mom when I was 11 about what we heard on the radio about minors having sex with Adults. I said "It doesn't really sound that bad." and I laughed while having thoughts of hot teachers and hot females. Then my mom said "yeah but its the men that want to molest boys." Then I lost all of my happy thoughts.

Thanks Mom!

I had the pleasure of seeing Peterson in Ontario before I even learned about Sup Forums.

He touches a lot of interesting subjects. I like him.

I’ve never had parents, they gave me up at birth. I was raised by the state and random people until 18. I learned that the only person who will ever care about me is me, and the only person whom I can depend on is me.

I’m conservative.

That isn't true its just good people are rare.

This is so brutal it's almost unbelievable. But is right, the best you can do sometimes is just to pick up the pieces, put one foot in front of the other, and keep going. If I didn't believe in God I would have completely despaired about the world by this point.

God cares.

>So as you may know, fatherless kids grow up with many fucked up behaviors, specially lack of discipline and twisted character.

Fuck man. This is so true. What do you mean though? Some shit rang true from this that I would never share, even on Sup Forums, but damn is it right on the money.

Being independent is good. Believing dependable people do not exist is bad.

As someone with divorced parents and was raised by his single mother for most of his late childhood and adolescence, I have zero sympathy for 99% of single mothers and unironically believe that they should be gassed

Dude just gut the fucker at this point, or even better:

1: Rent a snowmobile (doesn't matter the season)
2: Knock the fuck out of the fucker, either with some good drugs or just a good ol blackjack to the back of the head (not too much or hard, you want him to be conscious when ''it'' happens)
3: Go buy some metal chain at the local hardware store
4: Go to one of the many logging road that exist within Canada and goes for hundred of miles into the woods, where nobody will ever bother to look (since there will be nothing left to find, gotta love those coyotes sometimes)
5: Attach the fucker with the chains to the back of the snowmobile, make it sturdy cause the fucker is in for a wild ride
6: Enjoy your ride for a good half hour or more, at your leisure
7: Ditch the ride in a native reserve with the keys still in contact and no plate, they sure won't say to no to a new snowmobile for free
7: ???
8: profit

>be me. (Pic related,Looking like this, but older)
>Parents have not yet divorced
>growing up, having a average childhood life.
>yet still no GF.

I am doing fine. I guess

And random people cared enough to try and do something for you. That is more than what most people do for people. True some adopted parents molest the kids they adopt but most don't. Many are good people.

>obvious photoshoping

I had a great home life. Parents are still happily married after 30 years. They were always nice and supportive of me. They're both boomer conservatives (nazis = evil, israel= god's promised land, think civil rights was good, etc.)

Most of my "real" red-pilling came from reading statistics and just observing how shitty people that came from broken families were.

Wrong, his sister was a child, not a worthless woman just yet but we'll on her way. A good man could set her straight I'm sure, but we all know those are as abundant as good women.

It doesn't. I use logic and reason to form my opinions because I decide not to be ruled by emotion.

I've got a living counterpoint in my wife, and I am genuinely ok that you feel this way. Women are on another level when it comes to smoke and mirrors, and we are often naturally bedazzled by that trait. It's important to remember that correlation is not causation, especially with the female folk. Women are just another mystery for you to solve, Sherlock. There are more keepers in the, "fish in the sea" analogy than you might be willing to believe. Drop Dem hooks, and keep on chummin'.

Mother cheated on my dad and ruined our family because she wanted to be something she wasn't at the cost to everyone else. Woman do deserve to be gassed. Once we have artificial wombs we will be able to wage a sex war against woman. They will no longer be needed. Less intelligent, less strong, emotional and the bleed a lot and get weak. We won't need them no more. Sex bots will full fill every man's fantasy. The new age is here! Woman will be extinct in the next 50 years. Gas em all!

Reminder to NEVER let a woman gain custody of your kids, especially if you have a daughter. I've noticed that girls raised by single mothers have a strong propensity to burn coal/beans since they dont have a father present to shut that shit down

I haven't given up on women romantically or anything, I'm just saying that your mental picture of them should be similar to that of dogs.

>can't do anything on their own
>need constant direction or they fuck up
>loyal even to bad people, no sense of greater principles
>can't take responsibility

To her it was worth it. Imo if you achieved anything in your life in your moms eyes you are a success.

Do you still talk with your mom user? I haven't talked with my mom in years.
>be me
>be mutt
>told im half (((black)))
>left to be raised by racist grandparents.
>mom gets with another black man
>is legit pussy
>no woman could be attracted to his whiny faggot personality.
>has another kid
>leaves him with us
>finds fst european cuck
>takes us away from based racist grandparents
You can connect the dots of what living with her was like. Nothing as extreme as yours but complete shit in its own way.

As if the information can stop a car

Sounds eerily similar to the piece of shit my mom married after getting divorced. I know she still feels guilty about it and overcompensates, but that didn't help me much either, it stunted my self reliance. In the process of getting my shit together.

The thing is, you generally have no one to get any sort of advice from in that situation.

> Mom hysteric

That sounds like every single Argentinian I’ve ever encountered

I agree for the most part. My parents also divorced when I was little. My father was never around and he died before I ever really knew him. My mom never remarried and later became an alcoholic. I suppose it can be worse (as in OPs situation) but still, being raised by a single mother really does damage any potential relationships I might have. I always get reminded of her and completely lose interest in keeping it up. I hate it.