Bill Hicks

Was Bill Hicks redpilled? Was he just another media puppet? What do you guys think of William Melvin Hicks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SO3auFJYiKU
youtube.com/watch?v=WDrgwZsGC9A
youtu.be/KgzQuE1pR1w
youtube.com/watch?v=1LcvNM7oc7k
youtube.com/watch?v=ouE-CcwE8Ls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I listened to his comedy after hearing so much about it, and I wasn't impressed. He seemed like a cultural elitist.

Hicks is now Alex Jones, so he was probably an agent who knew the (((truth))) am along

Yes, Bill was definitely red pilled. They don't make 'em like him anymore. 'Tis a pity.

You mean Alex Jones? No.

Nice meme. Their voices couldn't sound more different for starters

> Cultural Elitist

There's nothing necessarily wrong with that (see the old days of Austria-Hungary)

What do you mean was? He has a huge radio and youtube following.

Alex, put the VPN away

Bill Hicks was one of the worst "comedians" I've ever heard in my life. He was literally the fucking forerunner to every edgy fedora tipping atheist of the 2000's. If he was still alive, he'd be a bluepilled fuck who'd be crying about Republicans on TV every day while sniffing Neil Degrasse Tyson's farts.

Fuck him, fuck George Carlin and fuck the stoner idiots who think this kike is a (((genius))).

Just another hypocitical lefty.
>gobmt evil
>give monies to end world hunger
>love will conquer terrorism
>im smart, you're not
The only endearing thing about him was he younger than carlin when spewing such nonsense.
Comedy for kids who still live at home in the suburbs

I prefer to get my stuff from global healing center instead. higher availability just different label. still buy the z-shield since the ghc brand has iodine in it and I have plenty of that already. plus I take it like 2-3 times a day if not more and wouldn't want that much iodine anyway.

Only if you also consider joe rogan red pilled you dumb fuck

Bill Hicks is Alex Jones

That’s Alex Jones retard.

world really was different when bill was alive. its easy to assume he would be typical lefty today, but i dont think so. can safely assume he would have been on /pol posting dog pics.

Government evil, is the Libertarian and Conservative right wing belief system.

He was a pedo.

If he were still alive he'd be one of the fuckers holding a "refugees welcome" sign at the airport before fucking back off to his nice safe gated community
Nothing worse than some edgy dipshit trying to act cool. The only funny thing he did was die in an humourously ironic fashion

1. Pryor
2. Carlin
3. Hicks

This is objective

>just another media puppet?
how? he spit in everyones face

youve never listened to him then. he, like other intelligent people, can see past the bs that is dem/repub right/left. its all the same

another person who hasnt listened to him. he ran the "people who hate people" bit all the time

bill hicks was one of the best comedians there ever was
youtube.com/watch?v=SO3auFJYiKU

He's great for anti-state criticism and criticism of religion and society, I only personally disagreed with him on the topic of guns.
He's not Alex Jones, their political views could not be more different and the theory literally was made up to discredit conspiracy theorists.

Hicks's theories were better anyways.

wrong

>govenrment evil
It is
>give money to end world hunger
I doubt he personally wanted this, he was just pointing out hypocrisies in our consumerist feel-good culture.
>love conquers terrorism
Fact, because terrorism begins in the mind.
>i'm smart, you're not
He sounds a lot smarter than you to be honest.

checked

I guess he seemed red-pulled then, but these days the folks who talk tons about liking him are some blue-polled fuckers.

Oh i've listened to him many times, when i was 13

Bill "Hitler had the right idea, he was just an under achiever" Hicks

youtube.com/watch?v=WDrgwZsGC9A

He was a raving Democrat. Have any of you listened to bill hicks?

"Like a whisp of cotton candy surrounding a knife wound."
>would say so

Orly? One of his biggest comments was the
>take the money we spend on arms and feed starving people around the world with it
Shows how much of an ignorant bubble he lived in.
I'm very sorry if you havent been able to let go of your childhood hero but trust me, he was shit. You'll realise this when you grow up kid

>take the money we spend on arms and feed starving people around the world with it
>Shows how much of an ignorant bubble he lived in.
how is that wrong? can feel the world many times over with all the waste

He bitched so much. Fucking hate him. Tool the band loved him. They both want to change things. Edgelords love them both and think they changed things. Meanwhile Taylor swift donates more to chairty and has more impact.

He's not dead, he's John Laroquette.. He's brothers with Alex Jones(Prince Gustav) He's a royal from Germany

jimmy dore just said could feed the world with 30 billion - he was attacking Bezos...

Let's examine that - 3 billion starving - 10 bucks for each starving nigger
looks like it might last a month, or maybe 2 weeks, but likely would cost a lot more per to distribute

so no, "the starving" if they were starving, would be dead within the month.

Hicks skipped the Red Pill and went straight to being Black Pilled.

>take the money we spend on (((arms))) and feed starving people with it
Remember that he was around in the early 1990s, thirty years ago, and was not wrong.
Do you honestly feel like the military industrial complex is a good thing? That doesn't mean feeding starving people around the world is AMAZING but the point of the joke is that we put too must trust into our "pro-military" leaders like Bush Sr. and Clinton when they were only in it for the oil, money, and of course our "greatest ally" in the Middle East.
>ignorant bubble
He was a comedian lashing out against his shitty christcuck (((conservative))) upbringing. He's not a messiah, and I already said how I disagreed with him on guns, so I'm not sure why you're so dedicated to shitting on him.

He was right about
>military industrial complex
>governmental control
>consumerist culture
>paranoia about drugs
>christianity
>celebrities
What's not to love?

Which is exactly why it makes sense that if he took on a new personality it would be a raving Republican.

And she makes my penor big

This just in. Some people like man, some people don't. More amazing breaking news at 11

I love his supplements and water filters.

>red-pulled
>blue-polled

Bill Hicks hated republicans. Have you even ever watched his standup before?

youtu.be/KgzQuE1pR1w

Pretty much this.

People like Hicks and Carlin were false-opposition all along.

He never would have lived even if he didn't get Steve Jobs disease. Dude was a gutter alcoholic, he would have died of alcoholism by age 40.

He was a lefty, though I feel like he wouldn't approve of the rabid leftism of today. I do think he would say fuck drumph and talk negatively about white people.

He was as redpilled as anyone could be at that time. He knew shit was fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=1LcvNM7oc7k

republicans are retards though, more now than ever. He was redpilled, but not like you think.

Kill yourself good friend

He's great entry level redpilling for normies because he brings up alot of relevant shit like weed being illegal, suppression of psychedelics, questionable assassinations, absolutely shitting on (((advertisers)))

youtube.com/watch?v=ouE-CcwE8Ls

He didn't drink you fucking moron.

Massively dated at this point though mate. Look at it through the lens of the times, otherwise it's going to come across as hackneyed.

Agreed. Though for his time, he was a trailblazer.

he would have become conservative, like pj ourourke

SUCK SATAN'S COCK:

RRRRUUUUUURRR:

It's nice to fantasise that, but I think he just would have fallen in line TBQH.

This.

Thinking about it watching Bill Hicks DVDs might have steered me towards the New Atheist thing

if only it had, you'd be a better person right now.

he was a pretty liberal cuck.

Is it true Bill? You chained smoked cigars everyday 6 years straight to change your voice?

He was known for awhile for getting so drunk he couldn't even tell jokes. So he stopped. What are you talking about.

he did, but quit. he had many jokes about it even. the one where hed get pulled over and think hes at another club and start dancing to the lights

Bill Hicks was red-pilled as fuck. Don't worry, don't be afraid ever - because this is just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice between fear and love.

Hicks is not Jones, you fucking imbecile. Don't insult Hicks like that.

how is that redpilled?

you must be fucking blind

i know right? sounds like a dirty hippie commie. fucking aussie shitposter fags.

He was a delightfully enigmatic mixture of contrasts and contradictions. For example, on one hand:

>"Now what? Now where are we? We're here at you interrupting me again, you fucking idiot. That's you. You see, we are here at the same point again where you, the fucking peon masses, can once again ruin anyone who tries to do anything because you don't know how to do it on your own! That's where we're fucking at! Once again, the useless wastes of fucking flesh that has ruined everything good in this goddamn world! That's where we're at! HITLER HAD THE RIGHT IDEA! HE WAS JUST AN UNDERACHIEVER! KILL 'EM ALL, ADOLF! ALL OF 'EM! JEW, MEXICAN, AMERICAN, WHITE, KILL 'EM ALL! START OVER! THE EXPERIMENT DIDN'T WORK! Rain 40 days, please fucking rain to wash these turds off my fucking life! Wash these human wastes of flesh and bones off this planet! I pray to you, God, to kill these fucking people!"

But, at the same time:

>"Wouldn't you like to see a positive LSD story on the news? To base your decision on information rather than scare tactics and superstition? Perhaps? Wouldn't that be interesting? Just for once? 'Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration – that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather.'"

Truly an early disciple of Kek.

Woo I'm George Michaels, I'm a rock star

his political talk has nothing to do with atheism
you fuckers lose the game when it comes to that

I never thought he was funny. His reputation is mostly bullshit.

Repeating numbers confirm!

Trips of truth!