Will the Holocaust ever be forgotten?

Will the Holocaust ever be forgotten?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_advertising
youtu.be/arvWzau9Tbk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not while it's profitable.

No. It will be remembered as the biggest lie humanity has ever believed.

>Will the Holocaust ever be forgotten?
Not if you keep making threads about it.

I hope never.
We will put up statues and plaques everywhere to remind ourselves that we, the Germans, were the only ones to rid the world of this vermin.

The what? I'm sorry.. I'm enjoying this prune flavored chocolate crusty horn...

...now I even forgot to remove my kike shield... mmh, poor jews... tasty
those russkies know a good horn...

what was the question again? you stinking rat. don't worry history always repeats itself.

mmh, tastee.

>holocaust
give me the quick rundown on this goys.
do ppl still believe this lie?

Checked. I'm with you bro.

Get your asshole lubed up for the bundesverfassungschutz user. Hope you using proxy.

If it was a lie then why is Hitler a hero?

(((nope)))

It is 4% true. 250000/6000000= 4.17%

That is by Red Cross numbers.

Thanks comic maker, I didn't notice Earth, the moon and the big fucking jew billboard sign untilbyou pointed them out

Funny story, billboards are actually already illegal in space because some jews proposed doing it in the 90's en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_advertising

It won't be forgotten, it will just drop out of everybody's awareness.
Like most people already forgot that Mao or Ghengis Khan murdered far more people than Hitler ever did.

The genocide of pic related has been, so I don't see why not.

his heroicism comes from standing up for his people
his folly comes from having tried to coexist with jews.
some credit mitigates the folly because he maybe didn't fully understand their wretchedness, and possibly lacked the capability to fully deal with the problem

A century seems to be the breakover point for any tragedy. Once it escapes living memory people really don't give two shits. For example, Pearl Harbor is nearing that point here. Another 20-30 years, once all the "survivors" have perished, no one will care. Very few do anymore anyway.

How can I forget something if it never happened?

This is one of the reasons Germany is destroying itself and its' identity. They want to totally dissolve the German people through immigration and eradicate the German flag so that the "people" responsible for the holocaust no longer exist or be blamed.

It was forgotten from the start since they only counting Jews.

not until someone can finish the job

definitely not

hitler laid the blue print for us. we must never forget our mission

you anti-semitic scum, how dare you disrespect the 13.4 trillion innocent jews?

>88
>Poland
Polish Holocaust confirmed

It better not be.

Watch this without crying, I dare you.
youtu.be/arvWzau9Tbk

Ahem. I believe the camps were Poland? Are you even following the news?

Not until the parasite is finally eradicated.

don't know about forgotten, but people are already don't give a shit about it anymore. non-whites have no connection it to care, and for young white people they feel detached from their own ancestors involvement in WW2 alone. the fact Hitler memes are common even among normalfags suggests to me that the emotional pull of this exaggerated propaganda is long gone.

Fuck that, no need for mass killings. There should be a law that any half Jew that has children with a white person can stay in the ethnostate. Any full Jews or Jews who refuse to give up Judaism will be deported to Israel. Also banning circumcision is an easy way to keep the kike population down.

will jesus?

==COMMUNISM THREADS ALLOWED UP BUT BO DELETES GEORGE LINCOLN ROCKWELL THREADS. You Jap gook you literally need to fucking get murdered.==

The Holocaust didn't happen, YET.

Never forget the 6 billion Jews who died fighting racism so we could have free speech!

soon

no, because it is used by the Left to discredit the existence of the West. It is useful for nihilists. The only people left after the Westerners get wiped out, would be Jews, who are chosen by God to rule over goyim

The last holocaust survivor will die soon and jews are the fastest sinking demographic in the world.

What would be the penaly of sneaking into one of those exhibitions and erasing the data? It's just ones and zeroes, after all.

holocaust survivor?

How is a fraud participant a 'survivor'?

It never happened but i should happen again.

This!

I think the "Holocaust" will always be cited and looked to in a historical sense (by those who believe in it), but I think it could get less and less powerfull as the alleged survivors die off.

I kinda agree! Fuck, this world is so depressing, everything is topsy-turvy! All my heroes are dead or never existed in the first place!

its the over milking it,it pisses people off

you guys try and use it against whites from nations that saved you lmao why the fuck i have to feel nazi guilt? my grandad fought to save your grandad

People secretly resent what they're forced to revere and not allowed to question.

Im a canadian on vacation. Im not jewish. I agree with your point though. My grandfathers fought the nazis.

Will the nukes in japan ever be forgotten?

It would be forgotten if you dumb fucks would stop bringing it up every fucking hour on the hour

Same here! My extended family would be fucking huge had it not been for the First & Second World Wars, where Gentile fought Gentile and (((globalistein))) bankers made huge profits!

This fucking picture, i'm raging, my own great grandfather was one of the guys on the other side, sent to hell so jews could take on the goverment with their revolutions.

Damn that sub race, i'll gas them myself i'll make sure of it.

The picture is fucking heartbreaking! I get into a rage if I think about it for too long!

Together with communism.