"Trump supporters aren't Nazis-."

>"Trump supporters aren't Nazis-."

Other urls found in this thread:

berkeleyside.com/2018/03/07/right-wing-activists-target-berkeleys-revolution-books
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh is this the commie propaganda bookshop that's also a meeting for antifa?

the first shot was fired a long time ago cock suckers.

Game over retard

Yeah, it's Revolution Books in Berkeley.

I would not be suprised if this was a false flag to remain relevant in their counter-culture. The majority of books they sell are all milquetoast Boomer trash.

Hey comrade watcha doin?

LoL

We can find out if it's a false flag.

The man is named Rob Cantrell and the lesbian-looking methhead is named Lauren White.

This article says that they run a number of Facebook groups.

The full video is here:

berkeleyside.com/2018/03/07/right-wing-activists-target-berkeleys-revolution-books

>expected it to be some anarchist book shop
>was not disappointed

Bay Area native here. That book store is the nexus of the commie storm in Berkeley. They openly advocate the overthrow of the government by violent means. Sedition, treason, instigating war is their bread and butter. Now they want to play victims and boohoo.

this is actually fantastic.

can someone photoshop this faggots face onto this pic and change the logo he spray painting into a hammer and sickle and the sign to say Book Store and the text to read, hey comrade, watcha doin?

or he could actually be spray painting MAGA and the book store sign could have a hammer and sickle where the star of david is.
that would actually make more sense.

>we're totally justified in threatening lives because the other side is worse!!!

I went to Cal, was involved in politics, and never heard of this place.

Strange.

SAGE

Nice try, but too obvious.

yep

Good

Lol nice false flag. Guy looks homeless and was probably given a blowjob by OP's mother to stage this. sage

What's wrong with being a nazi?

Needs more actual happening.

I thought they looked a bit like leftists as well but that could just come with the territory of being Californian in fairness.

Yeah we are Nazis, what you gonna do about it faggot?

the problem here is, the right and conservatives has people from all across the board and all walks of life. Of course there's gonna be some demented people amongst us. However, the left only has commies... very, very stupid commies who think they are smart but really what they think is intellect is emotions disguised as intellect. The left is stupid as shit all across the board.

Change my mind.

>Probably some liberal communist shit pit book store
fuck yea burn that piece of shit to the ground

See:

>Only a Nazi could conceivably burn down a bookshop

Anarchists afraid of anarchy?
Thinking.jaypehg

jesus christ he's way too old for blue hair

Matches her blue waffle.

the problem here is, the left and progressives has people from all across the board and all walks of life. Of course there's gonna be some demented people amongst us. However, the right only has fascists... very, very stupid fascists who think they are smart but really what they think is intellect is emotions disguised as intellect. The right is stupid as shit all across the board.

Change my mind.