Other urls found in this thread:

dafties.org/
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/568136744496971776
youtube.com/watch?v=zBeeZVd6urI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>they are standing up to nigger migrants
>1 white guy punches a single black migrant
>1 billion muslim migrants/refugees flooding Europe
W-we're winning g-g-guys! We won't be replaced!

At least one goy took a stand and fucked up a shitskin, this is leadership from the front, what have you done for the white race Abdul?

Every fire starts with a tiny spark

THAT WAS AWESOME

>3:00
Based

THOSE FOOKIN MUSLAMICS EH?

>sucker punch
>black bull barely felt that
LOL at that manlet cuck. Bet his gf/wife in the meantime s been having fun with another somalian bull.

You are original. Your IQ must be even greater than the Somali.

I just discovered the solution to this.

If you live neat these "migrant" camps, GO PROVOKE THEM, it doesn't matter what the public reaction is. If you don't want these nigger animals in your countries go harass them while they're sleeping, dump water on them and run away. Throw shit at them. Draw attention to this! The more negative attention the better!

Holy shit that guy was much bigger than him!!!!!
Nice.

Has that immigrant guy got a knife in his hand?

The nigger was being intimidating and threatening to scare him, he had every right to punch him.

The feral nigs will do this shit all the time if you are in their containment zones.

It's not a sucker punch when you go up to a man backed in a corner with your arm raised, and holding what looks to be a knife

>Always Jews

So....he hates muslims + islam....you hate muslims + islam....he actually punches them the fuck out...not just in
this instance..even in ascot in eglsnd he out a pakie to sleep with 1 punch...you have done fuck all....hmmn who am I going to listen no? A man who actually puts dirty brown muslim skid-mark men into coffins...or a manlet on Sup Forums....hard decision.....

not a real tweet
Stop falling for the photoshop Jew.

Why lie on the internet?

Found the low Test male

What we all should be doing

I can't take any more of these stories, not from Italy. I want to fight so badly I would do anything, but there's no realistic avenue for me to do so. I fucking hate living in this reality, it's pure torture, a worthless life toiling for the future brown mongrel masses of America that pisses on the legacy of everything I love.

how is rome a no go zone? what would caesar say?

Probably "find me a doctor" or something along those lines.

Notice though, when the white man shows resistance, they blather a lot but don't take any action.We have only to learn how to fight again.

Reading the comments you can see most normies are fed up with these animals flooding Europe

Loads of fucking Indians selling shit on the street corners

> Russians once considered to be smart and subtle
You must mean your wife, while you're drunk on potato wine (again), and in the basement shitposting on Sup Forums

He threatened to kill him, Tommy was entitled to go a bit further.

>eyyy it's lost to another barbarian horde

MAN OF HONOUR
EHRENMANN

Rome is a shithole it's depressing, the layout feels like you're in chicago or any other shitty U.S city. It doesn't feel like a european city at all.

It was so disappointing when I walked along the cost of the Mediterranean to see where the tiber emptied into the ocean and this is what I saw.

Pisa is really cool city outside of the tourist areas and florence is beautiful. Don't go to rome you'll be saddened.

Way to go tommy.

Good thing he wasn't in the UK or that wouldn't have been the case.

It was a shithole 2000 years ago too.

it's a landing ground for the negro boats coming over from africa

As seen He turns and sees a raised hand. He did nothing wrong.

fake and gay

NICE TRY MUHAMMAD ABDUL

That is a bit of causal racism if I ever saw it lads

If he would have been looking to the left and not to the right this would have knocked I'm out. Good example for a KO punch still. Always go for the chin, the goal is to rotate the head as fast and abrupt as possible. You don't go unconscious from a punch but when your neck can't rotate any further it snaps back and the lights go out because the brain travels further against the skull and bounces back. It's also safer than giving a straight punch in the face because that can kill from sending your head back in a curve and on the concrete while a KO hook will make you collapse and go down mostly vertical which is safer because your lifeless body is between head and concrete. A hook has to be executed close to the body and not as a swinger. Force mostly comes from hip rotation and not from the arms. Downside is the sideways movement is detected more easily while a straight punch comes more surprising (hard to see because of visual dimensions, also the reason why cars have brake lights). This is where training comes in.
Get prepared for every type of combat, European migration crisis will become a physical threat in the next decade and you should think about what your role in the civil war will be. I see it as a chance.

Vid of journalist getting dragged?

>WOAAH FUCKIN HELL MATE WE'VE GOT DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE FUCKING MUSLAMICS, THEY'RE FOOKIN OUT OF CONTROL MATE THEY'RE RAPIN LITTLE KIDS
>WAIT WHAT THE FUCK DID U JUST SAY DID U SAY THAT BLACKS ARE FUCKIN' ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MAJORITY OF KNIFE CRIME IN LONDON AND BEYOND? YOU'RE A FUCKIN RACIST MATE, YOU'RE FUCKIN SCUM FUCK OFF YOU LITTLE PRICK FUCKING HELL NAH MATE AFRICANS BRINGING IN BUSH MEAT AND SHIT IN THIS COUNTRY IS A FUCKING LIE MATE. MATE YOU SOUND LIKE A FUCKING RACIST I FUCKIN' HATE CUNTS LIKE YOU GET LOST YOU FUCKING PRICK GO FUCKING GO DO ONE YOU'RE A FUCKING MESS MATE.

>WHEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! GOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL GET IN THERE NGUBU MY SISTERS SON! GO ON LAD!!
>ALSO JEWS ARE THE REAL VICTIMS, MY SON. STAMP THAT ANTI-SEMITISM OUT MATE. THEY'VE SUFFERED MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE ON THE HISTORY OF PLANET EARTH HAS EVER..

The family name Robinson is not fucking Jewish. These slanderous cunts can fuck off.
Keep up the good work Tommy.
Come to America and we'll arm you properly.

Is Beth still in Neighbour's?

Et voila.

see v

nice

Go chock on a pile of nigger dicks you fucking shill.
There's no way that any decent person could look down on Tommy Robinson.
I hope you get gassed.

They didn't have to make it look modern and awful like it's a us city.

is he trying to fix his crooked tooth?

stinky arab and a dirty nigger

How about you fucking join the EDL, lads?

dafties.org/

There is literally nothing wrong with Tommy Robbinson and Shlomo Englandistein Marching down the high street and making a dash for it UP THE CENTRE HERE COMES PAUL GOLDING! STRAIGHT DOWN THE HIGH RD, THROUGH THE WETHERSPOONS DOOR!
RED PILL PHILL COMES IN TO SUPPORT, HE WAVES THE ENGLAND FLAN WITH A SUN LOGO ON IT RIGHT IN ABDULS FACE . NICE LITTLE FLAP AS THE WIND GOES DOWN!
PAUL DODGES MEHEMT WITH A STUNNING SWING FROM HIS FLAG POLE, HIS HEAD BOUNCES OFF A FLAGSTONE! HE'S THROUGH THE DOOR. SLAMS THE CLOSING IT INTO MY NANS HEAD! WHAT A TOUCH.
OH! OH! HE'S GOING UP THE STAIRS! PUSHES ME MUM DOWN EM SHE HITS THE BOTTOM WITH A MEATY THUD! STUNNER! WHAT A CHEEKY LITTLE SHOVE FACKIN LOVELY!
OHHH OHHHH HE'S AT THE TOP OF THE LANDING AND STRAIGHT INTO JAYDA FRANSEN'S CUNT!

EEEEEEE EEEEEEE EEEEEE DEEEE ELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLlllllll!!!!!!!!!!!

Tommy's real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

American retardation at its finest. Theres a ruuning joke that jews support tottenham and even call them yids. Robinson is just making a joke about that stereotype. Or he may actually be jewish idk.

When that punch landed I came a little

Just learn to punch like Dan Henderson and you're good

No he's trying not to get his face full of brass. Nigger's left handed look at his eyes

>fookin pakis nd da wogs mate they everywhere fookin manchester barely look propa british anymore mate
>yeh mate back in Yoksha dey fookin in erry town nd street, fookin muslamic rape gangs
>Ya votin' labour again, mate? Propa luv Corbyn he a man of the people just like me dad and me grandad voted for in tha apast
>aye mate, fookin souf tory cunts

I noticed a trend amongst lanklets and manlets.
>be lanklet
>love social status because of muh height
>arrogant and shitpost about my height
>is a follower
>pretends to love migrants and rapefugees because “muh status”
>cucks to rapefugees to not piss liberal mainstream culture

>be manlet
>don’t give a shit
>want to protect your people and women
>don’t give a shit about a bunch of arrogant faggots
>attack immigrants and rapefugees everywhere they stand
>leader
>knocks nigger out on camera in Nigger containment zone

No but he was threatening him in the video, as he got BTFO he was walking towards tommy shouting ‘I will kill your-‘ didn’t finish it, obviously

stfu ivan you broke ass bitch or ill buy your sister as a sex slave and pay you to watch and you will fucking enjoy it

This on many levels if anybody ever told me I was racist I'd just tell them I'm a jew and to remember the 6 gorrillion.

MAEKS SENSE TUH ME BRUH

Memes

FOOKIN MUSLAMIC RAPE GANGS EN' THAT LAD. CARN'T FOCKIN STAND EM. ALWAYS CUMMIN UP THA HIGH STREET EN CONQUERING ME LANDS AN' THAT.

>"no go zone"
>police immediately shows up

good job, soynazis

>nigger still goes for the bike

Dont think so

Saved

Honestly we've had those here for ages. We just call them ghettos. However, there is one big difference between the U.S and Europe. Europe has had homogeneous, high trust societies where things like murders or even armed robberies have been shocking till very recently. It make sense for them to lose their shit when suddenly Detroit moves in their neighborhood.

That hit landed pretty flush. But yeah, They need to leave.

But it takes a brit to show italians exactly what they should be doing.
Fuck, the mafia would be making a killing 'clearing the streets'

he sucker punched him, what a hero

>Go to Rome
>Migrants everywhere trying to sell me fucking umbrellas, purses and watches.
>Migrants eyeing me thinking they can rob me
>Skinny nigger tries to rob me, gets ass kicked
>All the niggers jump around like monkies afterwards, police come in to calm them down.
>Every white Italian just doesn't give a shit, most are leftist assholes

State of Rome

him punching a nog in italy doesnt change him shilling for them here,

3:04 cunt gets fucked

I know him, he is not Jewish.
There is not even a local synagogue in Luton centre, the closest is Dunstable, Stevenage and St.Albans.

I've lived here all my life and never bumped into a local Jew here unless they are in the airport only travelling through Luton to get to London or abroad.
The Muslims run the Jews out back in '01.
They also tried to run out the Sikh and Hindus back then too but they weren't having it.

>Europe has had homogeneous, high trust societies
you have no idea what you're talking about, mutt
they've always had migrants from colonies and struggling domestic lower classes, there are many ethnic divisions in Europe within countries which you have no idea about and on top of that Europe only recently started having democracy instead of feudalism

It's real, but he appeared to be taking the piss.

There are other tweets where he says he's not jewish
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/568136744496971776

Reminder that English chavs are based.
youtube.com/watch?v=zBeeZVd6urI

OOGA FUCKIN BOOGA TO BE HONEST WITH YOU

"ethnic divisions" even though this is true. You progressive faggots will spout this line to support globalism. But won't acknowledge the different kind of Europeans and say things like there is no french culture.

>they've always had migrants from colonies and struggling domestic lower classes
There are around 50 countries in Europe.
>there are many ethnic divisions in Europe
There are 50 countries in Europe.
>Europe only recently started having democracy instead of feudalism
There are 50 countries in Europe.

>pic related, all the shitskin anons who watched that nog get mopped by Robinson

I'm literally European. Born and raised.

>There are many ethnic divisions in Europe within countries

Name a few serious ones and while you're at it, show us your flag.

>They've always had migrants from colonies

The U.K, France, Portugal and Spain isn't the entirety of Europe you know. Even they've had relatively low numbers of migrants and mostly from within Europe itself, former Yugoslavia etc.

Kys

>progressive
>globalism
you need to define those terms that were implanted into your pea sized brain by humble online donation collectors

>won't acknowledge the different kind of Europeans
you need to read more, little Obama
the Italian, Irish and Jewish ghettos in America used to be worse than modern nigger ghettos

STAGED

>There are around 50 countries in Europe.
and it's not for you to make that point, original melting potster "empire" shithole

BASED

#RobinsonForPM

There are 50 countries in Europe and you don't come from one.

>doesn't even know who had colonies
keep showing your ignorance moron mutt

>I'm literally European
you are literally a countless mutt, future father of BLACKED.COM dick hoppers

kys