What is it like to be american?

youtu.be/zzVqJPkiul0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D727LW8GENQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5OKdbc0DYpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like

i can piss out my front door with complete and total privacy. where i'm at in the country i leave all of my doors completely unlocked, sometimes i even forget to take my car keys with me and just leave them in the car.

if you haven't figured it out yet, where i live has exactly the same number of shitskins as there are stoplights, which is 1. that's not why i like it oddly enough..

I don't understand the 56% meme

can someone explain it unironically

I don't get arrested for hating islam

it's pretty fucking boring desu

56% of the US population is white

56% of the United State's population is non-hispanic white

Rest of Sup Forums takes it as each individual American is about half white and creates the mutt meme. It doesn't help that there are some pretty great examples of it.

Most "white" people I'm friends with have near 100% European heritage, although they are still mutts. My wife, however, is 50% Cuban. She is whiter than me in every way though so idk.

That's the shit man, I envy that lifestyle. Canada is like that in the back-country but there's more ATVs/Snowmobiles and less guns.

The Amerimutt is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a degenerate, good goy, a glutton, consumerist, a lemming, it all runs off him like water off a duck. But call him an Amerimutt and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

thx

La Cabeza Reducida...

>Antarctica
>I've been to Paris there are like no English people there

This is the best mutt video on Youtube

OH SAY CAN YOU SHART

rolling

It's like a game where you try to avoid going outside as much as possible.

I'll roll.

What's it like being a (((Globalist))) SAGE

Everyday we rejoice and sing about killing the English. We teach our young ones to dance/sing about dead Englishman. Lovely.
youtube.com/watch?v=D727LW8GENQ

roll

At first you think it's great because of the economic freedom and you think you are born in the best country. Then you learn you are a total non-nation mutt and you get really sad.

Barrel spin.

>Wake up
>Eat sugar based cereal
>Flick on Fox and Friends
>IQ drops another point
>Pray to Jesus
>Drop kids at school before going to work
>Kids get shot
>This is definitely a false flag
>Shoot kids again for being deepstate
>Work for $0/hr plus tip
>Came in 5 minutes late so get fired
>It's good to be free

youtube.com/watch?v=5OKdbc0DYpM
I'd rather see this than aboriginals or pahjeet. kek

why are americans so nordicist?

>muh blue eyes
>muh blonde hair
No pure race of whites has ever exceeded 50% of either of those traits and no pure white race has ever given a fuck or actually divided themselves into superhuman "aryans" and subhuman "shit-eyes". But Americans? Oh, they are huge fans of blonde and blue. To my fellow racist burgers, blonde and blue is the pinnacle of humanity. And yet hitler ruled surrounded by all sorts of colors, so long as they were with white skin. What gives?

>assuming it has anything to do with Hitler
get fucked.

Yes but why do you worship something actual pure blooded Europeans don't even think about?

It reminds me of those mixed up south Americans who are constantly trying to breed themselves into being light skinned, but you were never conquered by vikings or anything, and no white race is actually 100% blonde haired and blue eyed.

>dey achktually don't think about it
>hence why there are blonde haired/blue eyed still today
K

>de whytes in america are not lyke der ancesders

It's because they carry the recessive genes for them and do not breed outside groups that do not often enough to lower the percentage of persons carrying those genes. They do not breed for those traits on purpose. It happens. They don't consciously breed against dark hair and eyes either, hence pure blooded europeans still having those traits. They have them and don't care.

For what reason would a burger associate purely cosmetic differences with being a master race? Are you, perhaps, longing to be the European you aren't, and ashamed of having so much mixed heritage that you have to actively select your mates for light eyes while actual Europeans with brown eyes take brown eyed wives and have blue eyed children like it's nothing?

Imagine if your going to shart, but instead going to a normal toilet like any human being you shart to a mart.

That's what it is to be American

I now live in the Bahamas. But I grew up in America. This is 100% accurate. We are horrified by Europe's history of internecine wars. We are also hurt that other fair-skinned people don't consider us white just cause our Dad is Armenian and our Mom is Irish.

Its more like 60% non-Hispanic white.

>Mom is Irish.

I swear to god Ireland annexed America overnight.

There are so so many mutts saying they have a irish parent or grandparent you'd think 90% of america is made out of irish folk

Come visit the nicer parts ((rural))((white)) and see for yourself

I dont know but we do drive almost everywhere depending on the situation of course.

>My wife, however, is 50% Cuban

sage. Like being European except you have personal liberties enjoy the tenth page.
sage.

ingland isn't whyte, ok? it's full of mozzlims, you can tell by visiting paris

>how dare you!!!!!

muhahah

Thinking Americans care what other countries think of us. That's weak thinking.

Mother's side is 100% Irish. So make it 91% asshat

The Irish are a very noticeable lot, and insistent to. Even if there is only one in a crowd of one hundred you will know they are there. So, it’s not very surprising that they mention it all the time. They are like Vegans, they will tell you.

Seriously, the bullying against American members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Americans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only American man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful country? Potato niggers get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in North America.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call an American man a "Amerimutt"(disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind,peaceful and hard working salt of the earth American man that they are a "Mixed mutt"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

>wake up at 6 am to honor the loss of 6 million jews during the holocaust
>pray to George W. Bush to keep me safe from terrorist attacks
>drive 1 hour to school, lock shotgun in truck
>spend entire school day distracting myself on phone
>go home, stop by McDonald's for a snack
>try to relax myself by browsing the internet
>europoors insult me on Sup Forums
>REEEEEEE hard
;_;

>I swear to god Ireland annexed America overnight.

Germany: Hold my beer

False. The mutt meme isn't about American whites being mixed (although they are). It's about the fact that the rest of your population is a shit stew of mixed up ethnicities and you're beginning to look like Brazilians. Any time we see Americans in some media or news report you guys are fucked up looking, brown of ambiguous origin and look like absolutely no one else in the world because of so much mongrelization. We're aware there are unmixed whites in America (just like Brazil, lol) but they're rapidly disappearing, and if this continues you will unironically be 56% face within a century, all of you that is.

>it does demean people and hurt feelings
Nigger where the fuck do you think you are.

Europeans invented the mutt meme to feel better about them basically rushing to beat us on integration of mexicans to our society.

While they type "Mutt" jokes, they basically fear for saying anything bad about Mohammed with their increase in refugees because of some fucked up white guilt they keep hitting themselves with.

Honestly I'd rather the genes mix and the values stay than adopting any of that muslim faith as acceptable.

it's hard

it's the trendy ancestry to claim. most are probably more english than irish, but the media is anti-white/anglo so...

>Any time we see Americans in some media or news report you guys are fucked up looking, brown of ambiguous origin and look like absolutely no one else in the world
It's almost like that's what they want you to see or something...

only the best thing ever. USA!

It's both fucking awful and pretty good at the same time. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else (well, except Antarctica just to see what the fuck goes on down there).

>56% of the US population is white
False.

There was an article shilled around here a few years back claiming the US would be 56% white by 2030. turned this into a meme and spams it here as a raid tactic. It spawned tons of counter memes made for posting on and they REEE harder than we do, its hilarious

good pasta

Damn nigga, that thumbnail made me expect cringe. Fucking lost it at the shart.

>Any time we see Americans in some media or news report you guys are fucked up looking, brown of ambiguous origin
It is almost as if companies in the US don't want to hire white male actors or models. Same with shows and movies. But that would just be insane wouldn't it?

I live in western Oregon and it is nearly all spics. If you got that wrong I will assume more of it is too.

If you avoid the nigger infested cities where retarded Hillary voters live it is a lot like Switzerland. Very low crime rate. Very clean and polite people. As you get away from the WalMart trailer parks you see fewer obese people. It is about the best place on earth if you use your head and stay away from the Hillary voters.

The reason you are seeing that is “media reports” are coming from the urban centers where the Hillary voters live. The “media” live there which is why the media are all Hillary voters. Europeans have “no go zones” we have places like Detroit where the Democrats are creating their dystopian paradise.