Dozens of SJW will defend this mass murder just because he cut off his dick,crossdressed and has a sad backstory

>Dozens of SJW will defend this mass murder just because he cut off his dick,crossdressed and has a sad backstory
How does this make you feel?
Also new episode tomorrow if anyone cares

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionalcharacterbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Tiering_System
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does anyone fuck her?

>Her

>dick cut off
how ungrateful. what is a fuccboi without a dick?

>muh SJW boogeymen
Fuck off, this isn't Sup Forums.
The window will close in 3 seconds.

It still surprises me how Ishida got away with ripping off Schreiber in Tokyo Ghoul.

Sure he later made Suzuya more "human" but it doesn't change anything

I was gonna say the exact same thing.
People already like Suzuya, though Suzuya wasn't a nazi but either way he'll still have the usual "my special boy he dindu nuffin uwu" fangirls

girl(male)?

>implying anyone will watch this terrible adaptation

>I see SJWs. They are everywhere
You are already complaining about something that hasnt even happened. Calm down.

>implying implications

>Not watching the DEEN/stay night of our generation

So how do the LDO members view the others' title/real name? Like why is Schreiber never called Hrozvitnir, Kei always called Leonhart, etc. but others use both names when talking about each other?

Familiarity. Japanese people usually refer to those above them by title and distant from them by last name.

>dozens of moefags will defend this mass murderer just because she's cute, blobby and has a sad backstory
How does this make you feel?

Guess he was just fucked in the head

If I interpreted a certain scene correctly, he was literally skullfucked.

She? Its a dude you twat.

>sad backstory

look at the image i posted and reconsider your stupid thoughtless post you cunt

Fuck you Carlo.
lol

It's okay you can just say he's a nazi and watch their brain fry from the hypocrisy.

>a lot of Kyoanifags will defend this mass murderer because she looks cute, has a sad backstory and drawn by Kyoani

>muh
>boogeymen
Fuck off to

Anime feminist stated that no matter how good or progressive this thing is, nazis are nazis. So no.

Are you supposed to punch nazis or kiss nazis, I'm confused.

both, they probably get off on it

>chunnis and fujoshis will worship the genocidal chief of Gestapo because he's handsome and does cool shit

I'm surprised no one's posted tanya yet, seeing as how recent she was

>Literally shaking right now

Get out of here normies, Tanya is the only mass murderer I'll ever defend.

Man I don't know how the fuck they're going to adapt this. It's all fights and it makes no sense without monologues or Mercurius blabbing.

Seriously they had no budget for the special, I don't know if the actual show will make it.

Who is this rad lad?

Who fucking watches this shit beside 14 years old?

m8 its over the top chunni shit, you watch this for the exact same reason you watch TTGL or KLK, its fucking stupid nutty over the top insane crap.

Read it as "Let's get this out in the oven: I am Jewish".

Did you just make those placements at random?

Something seems off here

I want to fuck Marie

> I want Japanese teens to fuck Marie while I watch and comment

Ftfy

I want to fuck Rea.

>Reinhard
>Retaliating against misdeeds
I'm sorry, what?

He was trying to protect his Fatherland.

Sure seems like it.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Dies irae. The plot points are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Buddhism, Nietzsche, Psychology, Alchemy, Chemistry, Religion and Mythology most of the themes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Mercurius's eternal recurrence rambling, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Nietzsche literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of his dialogues, to realize that they're not just entertaining- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence, people who dislike Dies irae truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the meaning in Reinhard’s Christmas greeting "Frohe Weinhachten," which itself is a patriotic reference to Mother Germany. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Takeshi Masada's genius unfolds itself on their PC screens. What fools... how I pity them.

And yes by the way, I DO have an LDO tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Sup
I wonder if Merc was surprised when Hajun appeared and fucked shit up by simply existing.
Must have been a pretty novel experience for him.

>attentionfagging with politics because the shitty adaptation of their inferior VN is ded on arrival

>ded on arrival
More like dies on arrival.

It makes me feel like this show is trash, that character design is trash, and anyone dumb enough to hook their iron cross to a fucking eyepatch of all things needs to be shot.

SJW's don't watch anime dude

How is Masada going to top this powerlevel in his next kusoge?

Stereotyping much?

>inferior
>implying
Dies>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fateshit (talking about VNs obviously)
No one who isn't a retarded newfag had any hopes for the adaptation to begin with

>that terrible artstyle

>those photoshopped on looking features

>fuzzy eyelashes

dont even know what this is, but i can tell its garbage

>Reddit, animefeminist, Animenewsnetwork, Myanimelist
This is a list of sites infested with SJWs who watch anime and shit on it when they're triggered because nips don't give a fuck about their bullshit

Do people use myanimelist for things other than just listing anime?

New art from G's Twitter.

Better list

pic related

hi steiner

He just needs to introduce me into the game.

Demonbane is actually below people that reached Taikyoku when it comes to powerlevels.
They actively create and rewrite reality at will and as such are a step above Azathoth, which is the most powerful being Demonbane fought. He couldn't even win against him, it took all his power and potential just to seal him away for a in the grand scheme of things rather meager amount of time.

ANN loved the fuck out of centaurs, though.

>Shirou and Ellie hear Schreiber's backstory
>proceed to put the mangy dog down without pitying it

Soon

Well, Vortex Blaster killed Azathoth so at least for that particular Demonbane it's not impossible to destroy a Hadou God, though I still wouldn't calle it stronger than one and it probably happened because Aza doesn't fight back. Also, it defeated Elder God Demonbane so it shows EDG isn't actually undefeatable

Pffft. If there is a Demonbane that can't create and rewrite reality, it can summon infinite vesions of Demonbane that can.

ANN are weird and I don't understand them. You'd think Mahoutsukai no Yome's premise of a chick putting herself in an slave auction and a dude buying her to marry her would be a deal breaker for them, yet they all praise the shit out of it. I fail to understand

How do I reach Atziluth?

ANN is a couple femjews, a tranny that scammed $20k on kickstarter and a straight man pretending to be gay for the sake of having the only pussy he'll ever fuck in his life. Nothing they write will ever make sense.

become autistic

Autism and cancer

>That was really fucking gay

>pretending to be gay
>for the sake of having pussy
So, a boypussy?

Can't we just discuss this without involving social politics?

Done.
Working on the second part. Any recommendations?

There's a containment thread up for shitty political discussions and Fatebaiting.

He wasn't wrong, Schreiber's backstory is extremely cliche.

No, more likely SJWs will say that you're demonising LGBT people when you make them the villain of anything.

>They actively create and rewrite reality at will and as such are a step above Azathoth
Hajun and Mercurius are Tier 1-A. Azathoth is Tier 0, the highest there is. Educate yourself.
fictionalcharacterbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Tiering_System

Simply put, Azathoth precedes taikyoku. Hadou and Gudou are but parts of Azathoth's dream.

He is not even LGB and not even T past this episode.

>SJW
Fuck off Sup Forums. Don't infest Sup Forums with your boogeymen and buzzword.

Why doesn't Machina just punch himself?

He never was. He's just an insane murderous little shit who was castrated and whored out

Only SJWscum claim SJW is a boogeyman and/or a buzzword

So Dies Irae fags are mostly Sup Forumstard crossboarder.

>literally skullfucked

Azanoth does not preced Taikyoku. Its difficult to compare but at best you can say he is simuliar to a will of Taikyoku

Why? Because we don't deny reality?
You cry about people using the SJW boogeyman, and yet you use the Sup Forums boogeyman yourself. I don't have to listen to a hypocrite

>>SJW
>Fuck off Sup Forums.
That's a new one.
I thought it was a Sup Forums term.
Or a Sup Forums term.
Or an Sup Forums term.

Or just a term.

>I don't have to listen to a hypocrite
>Why? Because we don't deny reality?

Oh, so you admit being a Sup Forums crossboardered. You already ruined on board, fuck off to Sup Forums and go back to Sup Forums, reddit or whatever hole you crawled out from. Your cancer has no place here.

Is it wrong to fuck your sister/mother?

Sup Forums is the only one who spend 24/24 making SJW threads and threads about "what would sjw do", their whole board went to shit because of that.

Because commanders are like rock, paper, scissors. Have you ever tried to cut scissors with other scissors? I have. Couldn't make a cut, but bled a lot.

Does SJW even mean anything nowadays?

I didn't admit to anything more than being a Diesfag, you retard. And why should I listen to you crying about boogeymen when you use a boogeyman yourself?