What are (((they))) putting in the food and water for men to develop like this

What are (((they))) putting in the food and water for men to develop like this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ
wwf.panda.org/what_we_do/footprint/agriculture/soy/facts/
foodnavigator.com/Article/2011/04/20/Asia-continues-to-dominate-soy-milk-consumption
ussec.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/SOY13_9_Recommended-Soy-Intakes.pdf
news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=XhkNU46_48M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Soy

nothing. that's just an average white male

That's klinefelters mate. xxy gene

Not gonna lie. I'm a sucker for thicc girls, and that guy has the perfect body shape for a woman

Soy, endocrine disruptors, estrogen mimickers. Emasculation through propaganda, TV, other media.

vaginas

There's all kinds of hormones, chemicals, and straight up poison in food, but if you lift weights seriously for a few years, you can look good anyways. I ate loads of trash for my first 20 something years of life and was a beast. Then I got tired of my thighs chafing and my asshole bleeding whenever I took a dump, so I decided to eat better and slim down a bit. 6'3" 205 lbs. today and quite happy about it.

chicken mcniggers.

Soy protein isolate

This is the ideal male body.

Genetically inferior men look like that.

That is not normal

For anyone looking for a supplement to naturally raise testosterone production, try

>Icariin (in extract form)

It's the active compound in horny goat weed. There's a 60% extract available that's among the top search results in Google (from ABS Labs), but it's around 80$. The website is informative and gets you up to speed on the stuff, however you can get similar extracts much cheaper on eBay (50% extracts for 10-20$). I haven't done a hormone level test recently, but subjectively it seems to help in all the ways one would expect from good test levels after taking it for a while (good muscular function, no aches or pains, effortless focus, level emotions). It's not a miracle drug, but I do notice a difference, especially during periods when daily life makes it hard to eat right, work out etc. Just know that 60% is supposedly the max concentration that can be achieved before you start damaging and losing the active alkaloids (or whatever) in Icariin, which means extracts over 60% are actually less effective. So stay away from any 80%, 90% or 99% extracts.

You do know alcohol increases estrogen more than soy, right?

Body gets used to it and your levels go back to baseline after 2 weeks. It sucks. Wish steroids didn't have so many negative health effects

sugar, processed carbohydrates and no exercize

But alcohol doesn’t rhyme with boy so your argument is invalid.

It's basic lack of physical activity. Guy couldn't hold up an average female. Imagine a caveman not even being able to drag a woman to his cave. Extinct.

hormonally active chemicals in every product and water source
this guy is XXY though

Isn't this a webcomic author?

shutup goy boy

no, its something more than just lack of exercize. even fat sedentary men, don't have that complete lack of upper body development. something is blocking his upper body development, probably something secreted by the liver as it struggles to process the huge amounts of sugar forced on it

I'm at thigh chafe and red ring.
It's nice to know there is hope if you actually do something about it.

Ok. Do you think that guy can lift 20 pound weight in correct form 10 times without being sore next day or do 20 "man" pushups? No. If he looks like that after 2 months of 20+ pushups a day (increasing daily, if physically possible..) then you can make random assumptions about his liver. Maybe his specific genetic code makes him handle sugar a certain way? Honestly I eat 50% of my calories in pure unhealthy shit and I have arm muscle definition without working out.

this is what they're doing
youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ

and maybe there's something in the chemtrails

Honestly all you have to do to stop constipation is eat a salad every once in a while. Especially right after you get stopped up.

>Ok. Do you think that guy can lift 20 pound weight in correct form 10 times without being sore next day or do 20 "man" pushups?
no, he obviously does not exercize, but i am saying it is something more than JUST lack of exercize. like you said, most men can eat unhealthy shit and not exercize and would still have some upper body development. It is as if something is blocking his upper body developement, his upper body and arms look like a woman's.

>Me be personal trainer
Probably not. 25 pounds however, I'd wagere he wouldnt get three out.
Gotta remember he can throw his whole body into hoisting that 20 lbs.
If you asked if he can curl a 20 lbs dumbell ten times (properly) I'd say no

That is a big assumption. You need to track him down and ask him to do pushups, to scientifically try to prove your theory. Otherwise, your liver is causing you to post random shit about his liver and sugar. If he did enough cardio/activity then he would convert sugar to energy quickly. He obviously jerks off very quickly or his arm muscles would be more defined. Other than that I really don't think he has attempted to use muscles in a long time.

thats just some ugly poc with the body of his mom,unlucky uggo

Well I said correct form!

It really only takes a few weeks of curls to have a real effect so this guy obviously doesn't even run to the mailbox for his next anime doll.

agreed, but my point is, like you said, even fat sedentary men, who eat bad and dont exercize have upper body developement. something is preventing his upper body developement, could be genetic, but I would wager environmental.

thats a ftm trans freak you idiot if this isnt bait

And how about all that hair? Is that normal?

where's the uncensored version user?

I had to start taking a special kind of fiber supplement: whole psyllium husk. It's not the fiber that healed me, but the fact that it causes mucus production in the intestines, which protects them from being ripped apart every time I take a dump. It tastes like drinking sawdust but is well worth it.

Also, I basically quit doing heavy squats and deadlifts because that shit was tearing up my body. I was in constant pain from the lifting, I had serious stretch marks from the stress placed on my groin muscles, plus I had to eat so much to repair my muscles that it tore my anus up, and then I herniated a disk in my back. I don't regret heavy lifting because it permanently changed my overall physique in a great way; even my face changed shape. I also don't regret quitting and practicing yoga and eating more veggies to heal myself because that shit was painful.

Let's track that cuck down, harvest his genetics and research this! Better hide cuckboy! lol, and if you eat shit, your body turns to shit. He eats shit so his body prepares to starvation and builds fat, it can't spare any of the precious nutrients to build muscle that he would never use anyway!

BUT to your point, yes, PC culture has made men have mental changes. Outside your social circle and apps, its virtually impossible to engage in the hardwired method of procreation or mate-finding that evolved over thousands of years. If your brain thinks that feature is not needed, eventually your body finds out and stops doing anything necessary for breeding.It's basically making him fat so we can feed him to our young, naturistically speaking.

Not sure about the taste, but I wakeup with watery mucus draining out of my nose every morning. No telling how much I swallow that lubes my intestines. I'll tell it to you cheap by the oz.

>What are (((they))) putting in the food and water for men to develop like this
X chromosome chromatides

Looks like he lives with the cia.

He´s got you there.

Looks like a female to male tranny.

I found that it was ridiculous all those guys loading up the squat bar with 400 pds and then going down 3 inches. I didn't squat anything I couldn't go full 90 angle in perfect form for at least 5 reps 3 times.

The same shit they put in the food and water that makes a 6th grader grow double Ds.

Isn't that Tim Buckley from when he sent some 15 year old dick pics?

It's Starting Strength by Rippling Tits

wouldn't doubt it

Glyphosate and other xenoestrogenic pesticides

The world is run by satanic pedophiles who are sacrificing a generation of boys to create hypersexual lolis.

How does this explain 2 girls, best friends, neighbors, same school. One big tits, one small tits. Does the big one steal all little ones food?

> UUUUUUHHHHHHH GGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH
> ...
> BBRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

At my best I could do a four rep set of 335 pound front squats going to 90 degrees. That was beast mode, especially for how slim I was/am. Being a very angry person helped a lot.

It is genetics.
Classmate had huge tits, her daughter had huge tits.

who is this geezer?

No. The big one eats more chicken nuggets.

Soy, that's why Asian males are the most feminine in the world.

>Soybeans were first cultivated in China nearly 6,000 years ago, making them one of the first domesticated food crops.
>China is by far the largest importer of soybeans (61% of total imports, or 55 million tons) and the country is expected to yearly increase its soy imports (only soybeans) by 5% and buy 50% more by 2020/21, reaching 110 million metric tons of soybeans imports. In 2011, China accounted for 43% of Brazilian (top destination) and 25% of Argentinean soy exports.
>Soybean imports to Asia are expected to grow from approximately 75 million metric tonnes in 2009 to 130 million metric tonnes in 2019. Meanwhile, imports to non-Asian countries will only grow slightly during the same period (source: Bunge unpublished data, 2012).
wwf.panda.org/what_we_do/footprint/agriculture/soy/facts/

>Asia continues to dominate soy milk consumption
>Eight of the top 12 soy drink consuming countries are Asian with Hong Kong residents consuming the most at 17 litres per year each, according to TetraPak data.
foodnavigator.com/Article/2011/04/20/Asia-continues-to-dominate-soy-milk-consumption

>In the United States as well as many other countries, intake recommendations exist for a variety of food groups, such as fruits and vegetables, dairy products and whole grains. No such recommendation exists for soyfoods. The Chinese government recommends consuming at least 50 g of soyfoods daily as one step toward meeting nutrient needs [1].
ussec.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/SOY13_9_Recommended-Soy-Intakes.pdf

I never tried front squat except at the beginning with just bar. (I did stronglifts 5x5 or whatever, start with bar, go up every workout). Is it easier to do more weight front squat or bar on shoulders?

Only poor ones eating soy. They have to feed a billion. Surprised they aren't telling ppl to harvest corn from their shit.

Back squats are definitely easier. You can bend forward and use your back muscles more to lift it. If you bend forward more than a little during front squats the bar falls and you make a very loud bang in the gym lol. It emphasizes the quads and torso muscles a lot more, whereas back squats emphasize hamstrings, glutes, and lower back. I started doing front squats for a challenge once I hit my PR goal of 400 on back squats and just kept going with it because I liked them more.

I think half of it is the chemicals in food and water and the other half is lack of willpower to want to change. Maybe the lack of willpower has something to do with the food. All I know is dont be like that.

this

he is not recieving whatever hormone causes men to develop upper bodies. his upper body is identical to a woman

I never got to that heavy weights. I wasn't trying to get big, just overall healthy. Like survive in the wild if I had to general health. It was actually Stronglifts 5x5 not 5x3. I quit when the weights and recommended wait time took over 1 hour for the workout. I was doing body weight squats in perfect form, 5x5, 3 times a week. Up 5 pds every single workout. I also was trying to lose fat at the time and not bulk up. So I hit a limit at bodyweight.

I've seen a LOT of women, with a different upper body than that. For example, Michelle Obama. Checkmate.

How much and for how long one or both of them were exposed to the chemical agent or xenoestrogen, genetic predisposition one way or the other, preexisting hormone levels, adequate vs. inadequate nutrition, exercise/activity level, stress levels, any congenital disorders that could affect development...

Sorry if this is incoherent, I'm sleep deprived and can't tell haha

You proved my point. Billions of variables. Every single scientific study I read that says "xx causes xx in most people" or something there are easily millions of variables not considered that makes the data worthless. Until you have a list of EVERY home the aliens are beaming genetic interupter data to you can't prove ANYTHING! lol

michelle O is just a result of chimp dna, but OP has girl arms. normal men do not have arms like that. he is not getting whatever hormone causes men to develop muscle mass in their upper body. even men who are fat and sedentary develop some mass in their upper body

That's definitely a healthier approach than I was taking. I was a rage monkey who wanted to substitute deadlifting as absolutely much weight as I could for murdering people with a crowbar and stomping their skulls until they burst like grapes...

Eventually I learned to hyperventilate for like 3-4 minutes until my extremities became tingly before doing the heaviest lifts. It was a serious strength booster, but then I would feel lightheaded and have to wait 10-12 minutes before doing another set. That's also how I hurt my back.

stop blaming your inbred genetics on "them" whoever the fuck they are.

conservatism leads to genetic degradation pf the population, in nature only 20% of men reproduce, conservatism forces women to reproduce with 100% of men who have ressources.

Is that fucking Roger from American Dad.

They putting chemicals in the water that turn the fricken frogs gay.
news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/

wow I looked this up and you're right. You always hear trans people talking about how this somehow DEESTROYS the "gender binary" but honestly this is just an unfortunate and gruesome condition that needs to be treated, just like transgenderism itself.

The workout was great and easy for most of the time. Checkout the workout, I did it, maybe 20 minutes on treadwill to warmup or warmdown sometimes, and threw in some dumbbell curls. I wen't from ALMOST skinny fat like OP (not that weird) to a more lean and hard look in 3 months. I did that shit on schedule (Stronglifts 5x5, starting with plain bar weight, 40 (45?) pds, except bench which was way too easy, so I start at 60 pds)

I ate less than normal rec. calorie intake during this 3 months, but only by a little. Lot of KFC grilled chicken breast, green beans/corn, and part of the biscuit or cookie or whatever came with the meal. Never was TOO strict about snacks, but tried to eat chicken + veg for dinner and eggs/bacon for breakfast.

LOL, If was that lightheaded I would probably just stop feeling the weight then forget I was holding it and drop it injuriously.

Your stats are dumb. In nature 20%. Conservatism forces 100% of THOSE WITH RESOURCES. So you are saying... that liberal policies of welfare and handouts causes POOR FUCKS TO HAVE RESOURCES AND MORE BABIES CAUSING MORE WELFARE? HOLY SHIT! Really made me think

Treated? I mean how do you remove a chromosome? Its a mutation. You can treat symptoms. Maybe someday in future they can just cut out that extra chrom. before fetus starts to develop.

who talked about welfare here ?

i just said, conservatism and religion in general forces women to marry genetic trash, that's why conservative populations like muslims (and soon christians) look like genetic trash.

in barbaric times, only the quality few men reproduced with all the females.

I'm proud of my genetics. If my skin was darker I would look as built as those Africans. That's why "spray on abs" work, because they are there pretty much the same as on Africans except not visible in the same way.

It wasn't a super-fast hyperventilation so I wasn't too lightheaded during the lift. I would just take a HUGE breath in, then COMPLETELY exhale, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over until I was tingly. I suppose it worked by getting my blood full of oxygen and adrenaline. After the lift is when I got lightheaded.

Your workout routine sounds pretty good to me, but I'm liking what I'm doing now quite a lot so Imma stick with that.

Your momma is a frog

i'm not talking about you,
i'm talking about conservative retards in this board blaming "them" for their genetic inferiority.

Ale male.

Checkmate

>tfw pol unironically made me afraid of soy
Im not touching that shit ever again

I haven't done it in 2 years. Leg injury so can't squat. But just got a garage and getting some equipment to work out at home. Still more in shape now that OP pic related. Shit I think even with no arms or legs I could find a way to be more in shape than that.

I mean... I'm conservative. I can understand the need to blame. For a high price you can get healthy food, or you can make your own, sell it to neighbors to help cover cost, and go to prison. System is fucked.

You're welcome (and checked)

he has klienfelters
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome

Soy sauce motherfucker. Drink by the gallon. Mix with meat. Man.

Dale's Pale Ale for Pale Males

food has little to none on the way you look, it's all genetics. if you look like a piece of shit, maybe it's because your parents look like pieces of shit !

lel
youtube.com/watch?v=XhkNU46_48M

The fact that many variables may contribute to a problem or that there could be variables we are unaware of, doesn't make the data worthless. You don't have to have every single bit of potential information before you can start noticing patterns, making inferences, proposing potential solutions, or even starting treatment.

We work with the information we have and try to draw tentative conclusions even in the face of uncertainty. If it is proven wrong in the future, that's life. atleastwetried.goldstar

Asian males are the most feminine in the worl because asia is one of the oldest civilisations on earth, in civilised societies it's not the strong tall men who reproduce (like in barbaric societies), it's the men who have ressources and since they had agriculture, weak men could reproduce.

Yeah that pic is really gross. Sorry to hear about your leg