youtu.be/RUBvYWPmYOI
>Tucker: Men In America pt1 3/7/18
youtu.be/QfuOtGLfg04

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3bBo_fVUI4U&feature=youtu.be
dailycaller.com/2018/03/09/trudeau-canada-hemorrhaging-full-time-jobs/
cnbc.com/2018/03/09/labor-force-increase-is-biggest-since-2003-as-many-americans-finally-get-back-to-work.html
foxnews.com/us/2018/03/09/minnesota-baker-accused-repeatedly-urinating-in-co-workers-water-bottle-after-getting-romantically-rejected.html
youtu.be/5NnNCov35uE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THE AWOOVEMENT CONTINUES!

MAGA

MORNING
>Economy adds 313K jobs in February, most since July 2016
>DoD releases JEDI program
>Tillerson and Kenyan Foreign Minister Monica Juma hold a joint press conference in Nairobi, Kenya
>Tillerson gives comments on talks with NK
AFTERNOON
>Trump has phone call with President Mauricio Macri of Argentina
>Trump has phone call with President Xi Jinping of China
>Trump pardons Navy sailor who used 'Clinton defense'
>Martin Shkreli sentenced to 7 years in prison
>Trump tweets: "Look forward to being in Pennsylvania tomorrow in support of Rick @Saccone4PA18. Big crowd expected in Moon Township. Vote Rick and see you there! #MAGA"
>"Spoke to PM @TurnbullMalcolm of Australia. He is committed to having a very fair and reciprocal military and trade relationship. Working very quickly on a security agreement so we don’t have to impose steel or aluminum tariffs on our ally, the great nation of Australia!"
>Florida governor signs new gun bill after Parkland shooting: Raises age to buy a firearm to 21 and imposes a three-day waiting period to buy a firearm
>WH has press briefing
EVENING
>NRA sues over new Florida gun legislation
>Trump's proposed military parade scheduled for Veterans Day (Nov. 11)
>Trump tweets: "The deal with North Korea is very much in the making and will be, if completed, a very good one for the World. Time and place to be determined."
>Trump signs H.R. 1725, H.R. 3122 and H.R. 4533 into Law
>Pence gives speech on Trump policies, including tax cuts, in Cleveland

>tfw

this is a fren thred only.
nonfrens need not apply

Fear, but also an erection.
>someone close to Trump that's constantly working behind the scenes to enact his master plan

Manufacturing added 31,000 jobs in February,” the Bureau of Labor Statistics said in its monthly employment report released today. “Within the industry, employment rose in transportation equipment (+8,000), fabricated metal products (+6,000), machinery (+6,000), and primary metals (+4,000).”
>The last time there were more manufacturing jobs in the United States than there were in February was in December 2008, the last month before President Barack Obama took office. That month, according to BLS, there were 12,850,000 manufacturing jobs. But, in January 2009, the month Obama was inaugurated, manufacturing jobs dropped to 12,561,000—and did not move back above 12,600,000 until last month.

>JEDI program
wait what

TRUMP RALLY!

Let the nukes fly and end this crap

confess a sin to me.

You're the best, brother

Good idea, fren.
Hear that, jews? No sandniggers allowed!

Trump is losing

Would this be a good new ">shadman" webm?

lul

I'm still not tired of all this winning. I just hope for peace between the US and NK.

Planet AnCapistan is the best scenario for the survival of mankind in the near future :-\

This

/impeach

>King Nigger
May he burn in hell, the arrogant fucking coon.

Me on the right

>Inb4 TrumpOP talks about nobody reading the pastebin

youtube.com/watch?v=3bBo_fVUI4U&feature=youtu.be

>Shkreli

BTFO
Canada’s labor market eked out 15,400 new jobs in February but continued to struggle as the number of full-time jobs contracted by nearly 40,000, according to a government report released Friday.
February’s job gains nudged the unemployment rate down slightly from 5.9 to 5.8 percent, but were concentrated entirely in part-time and public sector jobs.
Part-time jobs were up by 54,700 positions, whilefull-time jobs declined for the first time in six months, losing 39,300 positions, according toStatistics Canada. The decline in full-time employment follows a terrible January, which saw an overall job loss of 88,000.

>Additionally, the public sector accounted for nearly all of
February’s job gains —50,300 government jobs were added
Another worrying sign for the Canadian economy is that job growth was concentrated in lower-paying service occupations, whichadded 25,900 jobs. By contrast, the overall goods-producing sector suffered a net loss of 10,400 positions, led by a decline of 16,500 jobs in manufacturing, reports the Toronto Stadailycaller.com/2018/03/09/trudeau-canada-hemorrhaging-full-time-jobs/

>Miller??
>tfw not only is anime becoming real but also parts of Sup Forumsidya too

i thought it was the JEB! program

>can't drink at 21
>can't own a gun at 21

So why can 18-21 be drafted and vote? Clearly they haven't matured enough to be trusted with such responsibilities

Why you no read the pastebin that we work so hard on!? :_:

How was it to meet the guy from True Blood?

Labor force increase is biggest since 2003 as many Americans finally get back to work
* The labor force surged by 806,000, the biggest move since September 2003, and now sits just below 162 million.
* Those counted outside the labor force declined by 653,00, though they still number 95 million.
* The participation trend could be indicative that wages actually are coming up enough to encourage sidelined workers.
Inside the glittering nonfarm payrolls report the Bureau of Labor Statistics released Friday were some even more inspiring numbers. Skilled labor positions surged with big increases in construction and manufacturing, which has seen its best three-month period since 1984.
"We're seeing employees moving around faster than before," Ravenscroft said. "Employers are going to see a lot of turnover in their workforce if they do not respond to those competitors in the marketplace that are raising their wages."
On a bigger-picture level, there was even more.
cnbc.com/2018/03/09/labor-force-increase-is-biggest-since-2003-as-many-americans-finally-get-back-to-work.html

what is wrong with women?

why don't you risk one goddamn ounce of public shame to fight this

Delete this and repost without that picture you dumb cunt

fuck i wish i was a skillful serial killer and kill subhumans en masse

When I was little my aunt made me eat her pussy and she sucked my dick.

yeah, it's definitely the traitors that should be shot first, not the enemy. I get what that guy meant.

Remove shitskins post-haste.
foxnews.com/us/2018/03/09/minnesota-baker-accused-repeatedly-urinating-in-co-workers-water-bottle-after-getting-romantically-rejected.html

I'm listening.

why are you posting oddworld pics in every thread?

They're permanently addicted to male attention and go bug fuck crazy in its absence.

i think cg a shit

oh wait that's truth not a sin

Good news! My hemorrhoid no longer hurts!

>806,000 people back in the workforce
Obamaleaf can shut up forever now.

02 is cool and all but Ratel is actually best girl of the season.

>They're permanently addicted to male attention and go bug fuck crazy in its absence
trips of truth checked

I've been an empty shell of a nihilist my whole life and Trump is like a ray of light. I'm trying to change my ways and go towards the light but its sort of terrifying to get so emotionally invested in something, especially something so huge. on the one hand I've never been happier or felt more connected to my countrymen, but every time Trump seems to stumble my heart sinks and I go into a depression. does anybody else yo yo up and down like this? its so draining.

Agreed

Great news, user

I'm part Jew

>clearly CYBER is quickly becoming a main tool in warfare
>what did Kojima mean by this? a-are we soliders in a sense?
Roy Campbell: If you ask me, these so-called Next-Generation Special Forces should to be called "simulated soldiers". They have no real battle experience.

Solid Snake: Video game players, huh?

I traded blowjobs with my friend at my 13th birthday party. Spiderman was cool too I guess.

i think its kind of funny that democrats are using the drinking age limit as an argument for age limits on weapons seeing as there is a portion of the country that thinks "if you can die for your country at 18, you can drink a beer."

i've never kissed a girl or held a grill's hand

>but every time Trump seems to stumble my heart sinks and I go into a depression

You need to achieve inner-happiness and stop relying on other people so much.

the enemy within has been plaguing civilization since the beginning

Haha, fag.

This was a pretty sweet scene, desu.

stop getting emotionally invested in things you dont have total control over or else they will eventually drag you down. in the end the only control you have over is your life.

you can try harder than that.

I'm having flashbacks of british flags posting the same article except it was about french women, looks like you are as cucked as everyone Nigel

m8 you need to find yourself and become your own person now

i've never tried that

i hav no frens

oK I will admit a sin for myself. I was the one asked out.. I didn't have the guts to ask her out I was too shy.
ur my fren

I'm so sorry.

Thats not true

>I post israeli girls on the internet
>I drink
>I smoke

I'm old now, but I was thinking about this girl I once tried to marry. I was 19, and it was long after I had lost my virginity (I was often a lucky lad).
The first time I kissed her I knew I wanted to spend my life with her. I lost her once, then got her back, then lost her again forever.
Make sure to get it together while you're young, anons, because the one that's worth your everything won't stick around if your everything doesn't stack up.

Stormy shit will backfire as it just makes Trump more cool.

friday night feels

frenmind

I'm your fren.

>I post israeli girls on the internet
>I drink
>I smoke
pls no

Every weekend for a decade now.

Digits!

I bake for the (you)s and thighs

neither have i kouhai
as a matter of fact, i didn't even speak to another human being today

you're an alright jew fren
and Ive drunkposted many a night away with you

what is sin?

all right, that's enough out of you

gud frenly thred. luv u guys

I smoke too. Not like a chimney but still... not good

Gun mommy's legit

A miserable pile of secrets.
youtu.be/5NnNCov35uE

does hope persist despite the circumstances? or is this her lackey?