Boku no Hero Academia

>be high ranking pro hero
>get onto UA's payroll
>gonna help train the next generation of heroes
>you'll be influencing the next set of number 1 hero candidates, passing your knowledge into theirs

>then you find out you're teaching Special Ed and that the schools set you up to personally help train the most autistic kids this side of the country

Why does no one talk about the fact that the Noumu are innocent people and Endeavor fucking MURDERED them. Seriously he burnt their face off. Jesus FUCK.

He admitted that it was impossible to regenerate too. Horikoshi what the fuck.

How do you even make a noumu?

>Noumu are innocent people
were
>Endeavor fucking MURDERED them
There is nothing wrong with killing criminal scum. If every villain was actually executed on the stop the world would be a much better place.

spot*

That was just him cleaning up mutant scum

Who *does* teach special ed at UA?

Ryukyu?

That's Vlad King's class

How does the story change if the waifus were switched from day 1?

Give an innocent person to AFO and let him do his thang. I question how he managed to get two instant regeneration quirks, or similar quirks at all for that matter. Maybe when he imprints quirks on people he doesn't lose them himself? But then I don't see why he wouldn't have super regeneration himself.
Where'd he even get all those quirks from to begin with.

Strip them naked, throw them in a tank, and then just stuff them with quirks

>class b and a will have a class together this semester
Really looking forward.

What if Chisaki's old boss was part of a commission of several Yakuza families?

I see you didn't add in the pony waifu.

>BLACKED
>NOMUD

Deku would be without a waifu. Mushroom girl would probably have a crush on him though. Some 'admire from afar' type shit. Lizard girl is the genki one.
Ibara would have weekly bible study. Kendou is still the big sis. Both of them are rulesfags. Ghostpussy probably hangs out background panels with the D-list students like Shoji/Sadrock/Satou/Tails.

Yui. nn.

Dad, stop shitposting
somebody post that meme, please

it was a mercyful killing

>Non canon anime filler scene
k

>Mushroom head instead of Tsunotori
DELET

what girl would be thirsty for deku's dick instead of ochako?

The one that looks like Ochako and Tsuyus retarded kid

why wouldm they have autistic children at UA?who thinks that having autistics superheroes is a good idea?

she had a cute smile

I would mix it up a bit and have Reiko be the love interest.

Who is bottom left? She's hot

Some series get the author to make the 'filler'

Well to be fair, so far they don't actually know where the Noumu came from.

I wonder when the story will explicitly state that Stain killed a 15 year old boy.

I like the idea that Ghosty's quirk is a poltergeist with a mind of its own, kinda like Dark Shadow.
DS and the poltergeist would get along great, but their owners couldn't stand each other because Reiko would rather be outside surfing and Tokoyami would rather be alone reading Poe novels.

nani

You can trade Kōda and Satō for two class B girls. Who do you choose to replace them?

Yui

She's a middle-schooler so she probably has a tight pussy as well.

Ibara and Yui

Autismo and Biblethumper.

i dont know about koichi but i love small tits

The noumu that tried to kidnap Deku at the end of the stain arc is heavily implied to be Bakugou's old friend with wings. Hori heavily hinted it during one of the bonus pages at the end of a volume.

And I believe its stated somewhere that the winged kid's granddad was Deku's doctor, which combined with the fact that it seems likely Deku's doctor is AfO's doctor, seems to be how the kid was taken by the VA. Though the winged kid/doctor connection was just something I read in a thread here a couple times, i dunno how true it is

Either of them would make an OP quirk with Momo.
Momo needs fat to create objects, but Mineta and Todoroki seemingly create matter and energy out of nothing.

Popstep needs more r34 jesus fuck. The stuff that exists is amazing but I need more hnnngh.

Amazingly enough the spinoff has been doing well imo. I thought it was going to end up complete garbage like all the other spin offs that end up getting made.
Like the Kumagawa spin off with Medaka box.

I kinda wish it hadn't brought Stain up though. I liked his backstory being entirely a mystery. Like most people thought his face was burned or some shit. And now we have him cutting it off himself which is like ehhh...

I like Ibara and Kendo is fine, I'd rather them over an unknown. I honestly don't get the appeal for 1-B overall.

>implying something will change
My wife would get to be seen more but nothing else, i mean girls are irrelevant plot wise. Sad shit but true.
The only thing that would change would be the shippingfags and waifufags.

Reminder that Ibara was originally going to be a 1A student, but Hori hated drawing her hair.

I wish he had kept her there

>I like the idea that Ghosty's quirk is a poltergeist with a mind of its own, kinda like Dark Shadow.
So she's Dizzy from Guilty Gear?

I wonder who fitted the Noumu with those kneepads.

Aaah, of course it probably fell to Kurogiri.

reminder

>Instead of Tsuyus "If you break the law you're just like the villains", Ibara just flat out says "If you break the law you're going to hell"
>there is no rescue attempt

Tell me a better ship (protip: you can't)

why are broken girls so damn erotic?

>ywn help rag doll recover and help her move on
>ywn bunk with pixie bob and give her children.

I hope it's later explained why she had to be naked for that.

>kabedon
I want to embarrass kendou

TIME TO SEX

>Todorokis is extremely tame but shes still blushing

>she forgive me

I’m the user who usually posts the Doc-winged kid relationship
It’s in the databook

its time

>more flashbacks
please no

>tag team on kendou
its not fair

Ojiro can see her panties from up there.
Or maybe he can't.

>Todoroki now hates people with shit quirk, mutants, poorfags and religious
This would be amazing.

T-this early?

>I WILL BE YOUR LE SPEAR

never change shounen

For the love of god don't.

Wait, what's that on his right arm?

MORE

I think it's mirio's cape

>this is the last page
fuck me sideways

That's my thought too.
Especially if it's something like
"I'll let you be my hero" or some shit.
Fuuuuuck.

>"I'll let you be my hero"
WHAT ABOUT MIRIO YOU UNGRATEFUL CUNT?

>"I'll let you be boku no hero"

Mirio is trash and will never be a real hero

I mean, they could probably get his quirk back if she's rescued. Just asspull some "This doctor reversed engineered" something or whatever.

I want bakugou to slam his hoppy froppy's sloppy butthole

They better considering how she threw away his sacrifice.
Although I kinda think dramatically Eri has to end up in the hands of the VA.

>Mirio wants to save Lemillion people
>He can't even save Leone single girl

He should change his name to Lezero

who?

Ok, user, i'm mad, but that make me laugh, i'll give you that.

I mean technically Deku was going to do it before Mirio and Mirio stopped him. So essentially he NTR'd Eri from Deku.

Is this a doujin now?

>"I'll let you be my hero"
And then Deku turns back into Toga.

NO

>Tfw the Deku whose death was seen by Nighteye was actually a Togawice clone

Are you incapable understanding something if it doesn't involve NTR?

>Somehow the Twice clone doesn't turn into mush and slime when it is injured and defeated.

Who's momo again (I'm really bad at names user)? The one who can create shit by visualising?

Yeah. Touched by Overhaul a twiceclone and a real person would explode in a similar way wouldn't they?

>That's a photo of only 1 page
Why doesn't he/she take all of them?

Make shit by her body alone

I dunno. Test me.

Pony tail, big boobs and rich girl too.

yes

With a guy whose power is to duplicate people, and a girl whose power is to transform into people skulking around, you'd think at least one of them is going to be screwing with the prediction.

Nighteye touched Overhaul and was seeing his future.
We don't know exactly how his prediction powers work, but the focus would be on Overhaul instead of Deku.
It's possible to make a mistake.

aw fuck

kek