What's with the streaming hatred

why is streaming so shit on on this board? if you don't download, you're apparently scum. i don't understand the mentality at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/_/search/image/35C7kxppq3toVLK3OJAMDw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lurk more.

Streaming is bad. Posting while being under 18 is worse. Kill yourself OP.

>Same pic fag asking dumb questions everyday

are there even mods on this anymore?

>still no reasons

so it's just autism then

KissAnime is only good for monitoring statistics. I know exactly what to watch each season and disregard all of the other irrelevant garbage shows. I've found that MAL was not a good indicator at all in recent days, since most of their recommended shows were complete trash.

MAL and kissanime are both awful for monitoring statistics. proof is that black clover is the second most popular currently.

haven't used kissanime since the server wipes and shitty bot walls were implemented. it's dead now.

It's mostly autism. And parroting. A little bit of parroting.

i'm just trying to fucking understand the mentality behind it. why is it parroted so much.

Black Clover is a good show. It's mostly only bitter virgins on Sup Forums that are mad about it because it got greenlit for 51 episodes.

i dropped it because of the mc, everything else was pretty ok. but he/his voice actor is seriously annoying, he yells every fucking vowel it's awful.

also, 51 episodes? holy shit. he better stop screaming.

It's a holdover from when streaming was truly trash. It's definitely improved significantly in quality over the last few years, but the slight better quality and strongly held bias that I've developed over a decade+ keep me torrenting/using XDCC

Why you should not download anime.
Some known sources to download anime:
Nyaa
BakaBT
TokyoToshokan
#news
AnimeTake
AnimeTosho
AnimeSenshi

I will now go in depth about why each one is terrible.

Nyaa is as suspicious as it sounds. There are new viruses called "catz" which stand for "Computer Anti-Tech Zebras". Zebras are code for Trojans (they look alike, hence the name, and cath sounds worse anyways).

BakaBT, as the name suggests, makes you realize you are an idiot the second you download something. Viruses fucking galore.

TokyoToshokan. Toshokan actually means killer in Japanese. By using this website, a virus called Tokyo (Tom's Old Komputer YUO OIP). (YUO and OIP are some serious technical shit.) These render your computer useless.

#news takes on a new form of downloading called XDCC. Basically, you can watch anime as you download it. However, this means that the virus is also activated as it is downloaded. Therefore, by the time you finish watching, the virus will have come to it's final form, and your computer compromised.

AnimeTake is also a giveaway. Just look at the name. You get anime from it, it takes your personal identity. That's already bad enough.

AnimeTosho is bad for similar reasons to TokyoToshokan.

AnimeSenshi. Senshi is Japanese for warrior. In other words, it installs a virus that enters your computer, seiges your firewall, and cuts down all the necessary files for your computer.

Mediafire is a place where some hackers will upload anime for other people to download. Don't believe these seemingly generous people. The files get in and sets all your media on fire.

In other words, you should NOT download anime no matter what you do.

thanks for the actual fucking reply, user. people like you make ignoramuses like me disappear quicker

this has to be a copypasta, right?

>he had to even ask

boards.fireden.net/_/search/image/35C7kxppq3toVLK3OJAMDw/

Fucking kill yourself.

>mfw stole the image from one of those first 3 posts and every post since with the image has been mine

who cares? do you do that for every reaction image? the fact you're so upset is pathetic

>do you do that for every reaction image?
Nope. See Fuck off and lurk more, retard.

i don't lurk because i'm not a shy loser. why even bother coming if you're not interested in participating in the discussions that interest you. it's a fucking anonymous image board.

absolutely pathetic. lurk more, retard.

Because nobody's interested in participating in a discussion with embarrassing newtrash such as yourself.

Please kill yourself out of Sup Forums

>why even bother coming if you're not interested in participating in the discussions that interest you

You don't lurk because you're a retard. I'm interested in telling retarded newfags like you to fuck off so you stop shitting up this board.

yeah pretty much every post i submitted with the buu image was trash, i'll admit to that. but look at it this way, now since my fucking question was answered the shitting up will stop. you coming and REEEEEing lurk moar doesn't do shit, idiot

see

>now since my fucking question was answered the shitting up will stop
Until your next shitty post, like the one I'm replying to that you made even though you said you would stop.

link me said post because this is the only thread i've made all day, dumbfuck

believe it or not Sup Forums isn't one person

>Sup Forums hates people who stream
>99% of them also use horrible subs which is just Crunchyshits horrendous subs but for free in 1080p
Really makes you think

This one

ah, that. that's just me replying to a fucking dumbass. not like i'm going to make any more THREADS like this is what i meant. if you seriously get annoyed by posts and don't ignore/report/laugh at them you need to go back