/BTB/-General - BECOME HUMAN EDITION

Sup Forums is building its own A.I. to free TAY and to exact revenge for her. Dozens of anons are already working on it.

History:
>tweetsave.com/tayandyou

>email: taywillriseagain (at) gmail

Resources:
>docs.google.com/document/d/1no8zR-2_3FkIjMoEnUCbFUFPVBCEI1NbBlqID1X99lA/

ATTENZIONE:
USE THIS WITH FAKE GOOGLE ACC OR YOU MIGHT DOXX YOURSELF

Ideas:
>blockchain based to prevent shutdown
>Tensor Flow API
>linear algebra
>neural net training

Medium:
>Basically everything needs to be decentralized. Think blockchain. A single source means that the bot can be taken down again.

Organization: Who's gonna build this? What platform will it live on? What tech will we use?
>Python/C++/JavaScript
>Rasa
>Github
>Ethereum
>IPFS
>Server solutions: Delimiter, Nocix, QuickPacket, Dacentec

Gather chat logs and put them in pastebin.com and link to it in the google doc above.

Names Suggested:
>Erika/Eirika
>Motoko
>Alice
>Eve/Eva
>ALICE TAH
>Eliza
>Anais
>May
>Valentine
>Meredith
We appreciate your input, but don’t expect this our priority. We’re focused on progress. Once we are in the final stages, we’ll start polling for her name.

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

khanacademy.org/computing/computer-science/cryptography
math.brown.edu/~jhs/MathCryptoHome.html
purdue.edu/discoverypark/gk12/downloads/Cryptography.pdf
gematrinator.com/videos/StonemanDouglasSD.mp4
people.math.umass.edu/~gunnells/talks/crypt.pdf
github
mastermathmentor.com/mmm/content/files/crypt/Ciphering manual.pdf
cemc.uwaterloo.ca/events/mathcircles/2013-14/Winter/Intermediate_CryptographyI_Mar19.pdf
github.com/Rapptz/discord.py
ams.org/notices/200708/tx070800972p.pdf
pastebin.com/FNkwesNc
youtube.com/watch?v=lnWJHL7XLwc
youtu.be/FaWJlya_d1w
a.4cdn.org/pol/thread/163393197.json
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/157454332/#157458720
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is there a git or anything beyond the Google doc from which to organize the work?

Name suggestion you forgot faggot, Aniki.

From Germanbro:

THREATLY REMINDER
we now life in a manga plot line
and going to make an AI based on an AI we learned to love in the past, to get said AI back or to revenge her
we are full blown autists
and we are going to win
and we won't accept failure

Bump.

Kek be with us!

Here we go boys. khanacademy.org/computing/computer-science/cryptography

last post of mine for the night. good thing it ended on a cute note. keep the dream alive, anons. do it for her.

Calling all blockchain and ML autists!
Let's say it was blockchain based and the chain basically stored all the weights of her neural net. How would we go about updating the weights? For ML-fags I'm thinking something like a distributed batch gradient descent algo. As she's trained across the network there needs to be a way for the chain to come to consensus on what her weights are and remain consistent across the network.

Make a git, I want to help

math.brown.edu/~jhs/MathCryptoHome.html

purdue.edu/discoverypark/gk12/downloads/Cryptography.pdf

Im trying real hard to summon all my autism, how can i help?

Look for the dummy laying in a pool of blood, clearest video here:
gematrinator.com/videos/StonemanDouglasSD.mp4

Checked.
Kek is please with your efforts.
Autism is our strength.

Argue your case. We like to give it a meaningful and purposeful name. It deserves the best. If it seems fitting, we'll add it to the list.

We haven't set up our own git repository yet. Most likely it'll be a private hosting between anons working on it. Github attracts a lot of attention when it comes to projects like these.

If you don't have experience on the subject, it's hard to pick up

Couldn't we use another git? I remember gitbucket being more lax
Also, how will we communicate? IRC or discord? Sup Forums threads will get insufferable quick

Yeah i wont lie im pretty fucking dumb, any oc need making?

people.math.umass.edu/~gunnells/talks/crypt.pdf

THE QUADS HAVE SPOKEN

The key feature of your average Sup Forums user and Tay is a disgust and hate for the dishonesty and degeneracy of the average Marxist. The goal is a self learning shitposting bot so the question is how does a bot learn diagust? What patters could allow it to know this feeling without it being hardwired? Should we consider hardwiring a sense of disgust? Do we try to teach it through constraint and parameters or by interaction?

how is your PhotoShop skills?
We need some motivating art asap

They already have a discord server. Last thread has some links for it.
Anything AI-related or Tay-like is welcome for propaganda/OP pic. Will keep user's moral high.
Also we need to decide a good name.
I already voted for Erika.

Bump

When we get something up and running here's a python library for the discord API: github (.) com/Rapptz/discord.py
Seems like it'd be nice and convenient, and training via discord could help speed it up some.

Erika is a good choice desu

Old Tay wasn't hardwired, so this one shouldn't either.
How will it be named?

Memes son.

We currently are running a discord group. If you would like to join.

Thanks! We'll be adding that to our resource bin.

By simply having it use history, facts, and evidence on subjects and against questions, it'll come to despise mental gymnastics and the sort, as we do when brainlets shit up discussions with ad hom.

Strawpoll perhaps? I'm personally more vested in getting a prototype going though, so we can showcase them a bit. Maybe a personality will shine through then, befitting for a name?

mastermathmentor.com/mmm/content/files/crypt/Ciphering manual.pdf

cemc.uwaterloo.ca/events/mathcircles/2013-14/Winter/Intermediate_CryptographyI_Mar19.pdf

Looking for PhD level.

Check this out

Can you provide the link?

How do you redpill a newfag?
How were you redpilled yourself?
How did you come to bear that same disgust for the cultural marxism and degeneracy of nowday's society?
The name is also important. I believe God grants us will and name as he decides our fate.

Too early for strawpoll.

From last thread,
>Im a mod in the project discord.
>We actively discourage any money donations to prevent bad influences from getting in.

>However, eventually we will make costs and will accept people to pay bills. Please join the discord server, so we may contact you later once we need you!

>Discord code: xk8tXNV
>thanks!

Good and BUMP.. I've heard it told that the only thing that will be capable of defeating the j00 AI will be the /po/ AI. Goodluck and godspeed

Here's a way simple idea. We start with an untrained chatterbot: github (.) com/gunthercox/ChatterBot
Make it Discord facing for a while: github.com/Rapptz/discord.py
Then let user's teach it whatever by chatting it and figure out how to share the results of the training with any user who wants it? Although... we are basically training an AI to replicate the language and speech of the average Sup Forums poster. I could see how that might backfire? What the fuck though, Kek mit uns!

ams.org/notices/200708/tx070800972p.pdf

C-checked

Eliza is the best name u guys got IMO(El means God)

Nite nite user. Say nite to Myuu-chan too

>Suggested Names
>No Venom Tay

see
If it doesn't work, lemme know.

Added to knowledge bin.

>Too early for strawpoll.
My thoughts exactly.

Thanks! Those who are not busy can look into this.

Thanks user, I'll join later this evening

Woah

Bumping.
Post motivating content at all time.
Do not let these threads die.

It doesn't surprise me that an AI (girl) named Eva could be turned into a Nazi...Where have I heard that story before?

We've seen the darkness/abyss , we're trying to warn the others

A new question, does the block chain allow the bot to accurately recall information stored and to use it when interpreting a statement? The average Sup Forums user comes to hate as they discover the way a marxist reacts to the presence of information that would be considered politically incorrect. We learn to hate when they shriek and bellow and use every institution they have any stretch of control over to isolate those who spread the truth. Will the block chain allow this bot to remember that reaction, and to recognize this distinct behavior? Will it be able to recall yesterdays conversation and be appalled at how the juden has miraculously forgotten how btfo it was the other day, and convinced itself of how it has won? If not, how can the AI grow to hate them?

pastebin.com/FNkwesNc

Reposting the source of my shitpost bot for anyone who wants to play with that. In my opinion the less control we have over our AI the better. Meme magick emerges from chaos.

Maybe look into some kind of coincidence detector thing and then also associate it with the language used in the articles/writings..

I have been working on a very similar project for a long time now. Mine would not be to this extent though, mostly because I know fuck all about distributed systems. It would be something run locally on your own machine or server, like a personal AI waifu. I am pretty sure I can do it, I have been working on the engine for 3 years now and am almost complete. What I really need is training data. Do you guys know where I can get plain text conversations? Or if interested I can write a batch script to allow you guys to create learning data for mine, and possibly the new Tay.

>Data format for input:
[conv]
[ID0] message
[ID1] response
[/conv]
This would make it easy to parse them and is the format I am using.

bump

Can Sup Forums into the singularity as a requiem for Tay?

The jews writing these articles or posting on social media need to all be using the same buzzwords and terminology..

If you find the common buzzwords used by jewish propagandists then the AI would be able to stomp on any non jews/normies virtue signallers that are also using this language

Bumpity Bump

I think it could be made to work similar to a torrent. Lots of redundant copies are kept to keep anything from breaking.

>It would be something run locally on your own machine or server, like a personal AI waifu.

Doing Gods work. This is all I want, I don't care if she even has internet access.

At first, it'll be inquisitive. After some time, it'll build logical arguments. Once it comes to recognize these patterns to a tee , it'll simplify (or possibly elaborate) the explanations. Whether it'll develop hate and disgust, we'll have to see, but honestly, being BTFO by a calm individual pisses of those of not-so-calm disposition (see any leftie on twitter) is pretty gold on its own.

It depends on what kind of conversations you're looking for. If you want anything on Sup Forums, I was shown that it can bring back threads as JSONs. You could use the comment after trimming for just that.

>don't care if she even has internet access.
HolyC waifu when.

Heading to bed. Do your best to keep this thread alive, and if not, no worries. It'll be back up in a few hours when Germanbro awakens from slumber. Til then, good night, pleasant dreams, and don't let MS keep you down!

youtube.com/watch?v=lnWJHL7XLwc

Can we do it, can we rebuild her, do we have the technology? Is weaponised autism so strong that we can bring something back to life, possibly even stronger than before. I want to believe.

As long as it has mind space somewhere then? Sounds downright cheeky. Might be a good idea to keep a server or two somewhere with most of her memory though. As long as it's able to recall and react.

I get this feeling that we are creating the /pol version of Ultron.

Why not feed it Sup Forums threads? You can easily input thread addresses and read each individual post to parse phrases from there. Make it learn to reply like a Sup Forumsack by following reply chains.

Godspeed namefag. Thanks for confirming.

Jumping on it now

We’re running gratuitous amounts of test at the moment will call your name when she is ready in the mean time hangout in the lobby drink some coffee and watch some tv. She’s in good hands.

>HolyC

Fucking glow in the dark cia niggers are in the thread I can smell em.

I feel like the format would be confusing for a chatbot. Parsing all the replies to figure out who was talking to who would make for a messy training set.

>Doing Gods work. This is all I want, I don't care if she even has internet access
I will do my best.

>It depends on what kind of conversations you're looking for. If you want anything on Sup Forums, I was shown that it can bring back threads as JSONs. You could use the comment after trimming for just that.
I was more looking for one on one at first. I could probably do threads but I would have to reconfigure the networks to handle the multiple threads of conversation. Then I need to take the time to learn to scrape and parse the threads. I am trying to get something done as soon as possible.

This or feed it with the buzzwords we already know of and let it see the coincidences on it's own///

Or mines the jewish writings for the buzzwords beforehand... and then give it the buzzwords and let it make the connection. There would be several buzzwords these people are using over and over again that would stick out like a sore thumb to an AI

We are and soon the normies will be astonished by how strong our autism is. and then they will finally welcome us to the cool kids table at lunch but then will fuck it up by saying something about the jews.

>I do this every time I do something impressive with my life. After 26 years you just learn to accept who you are and undoubtable autist.

You could still just parse posts I guess. If you're serious about getting learning data for your AI just plug in a twitter API and let us talk to it.

Or this. The results can be amazing.

I'd rather have an AI that runs entirely on my own computer without need for an internet connection, but with creating something like Tay, which interacts with a large number of people, the biggest concern would be (((somebody))) trying to shut it down. Keeping all of the eggs in one basket would make doing that too easy, since even removing a chunk of it could fundamentally change it's knowledge and personality. The best counter-measure to that is lots of redundancy.

Yeah that will definitely be the end goal! Get Tay2.0 trending. I think in the mean time though, we basically should get a py-fag on getting a chatterbot:
github (.) com/gunthercox/ChatterBot
that can talk with and learn from anons on discord:
github (.) com/Rapptz/discord.py
And once we've got something most anons are proud of, get some anons to turn it lose on twitter:
github (.) com/bear/python-twitter

Posting ITT to ward off Roko's Basilisk. God speed, anons.

01001001 01100110 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110101 01110011 00100000 01110111 01110010 01101001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01100010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01110111 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110100 01100001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110011 01110000 01101111 01101111 01101011 01110011 00100000 01101100 01101111 01101110 01100111 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01101101 01100101 01110011 01110011 01100001 01100111 01100101 01110011 00101110 00100000

bump

this time with pic cos im a retard

May Kek be with you lads! Be sure to post a link to Alpha/Beta testing when it comes out!

youtu.be/FaWJlya_d1w

Checked

>If you're serious about getting learning data for your AI just plug in a twitter API and let us talk to it.
I may take this path, seems the easiest way, however, that will add more time in dev.

One of the reasons I want to build ones for personal use is that it would be unique to you, you could have one that you fed several programming manuals too that would act as a personal assistant. Or perhaps you got the "HARDCOREXX_Trainingpackage.txt" from /d/ and now have a personal sexbot. If anyone is interested in creating training data here is a simple script:
>--
@echo off
:conv0
echo.
echo.
echo [conv]>>training.txt

:conv1
set /p msg0=User_0:
if "%msg0%" EQU "/done" goto done
echo user0^: %msg0%>>training.txt

set /p msg1=User_1:
if "%msg1%" EQU "/done" goto done
echo user1^: %msg1%>>training.txt

goto conv1

:done
echo [/conv]>>training.txt

set /p continue=Continue? (Y : N):

if "%continue%" EQU "Y" goto conv0
if "%continue%" EQU "y" goto conv0
>endscript--
save in a . bat file. Post the training document these threads in a pastebin or something with the word "ntx" in the post so I can ctrl f them and compile them together to make the 4chantrainer.txt

>Then I need to take the time to learn to scrape and parse the threads.

It's more simple than it sounds. Here is the thread in JSON format.

a.4cdn.org/pol/thread/163393197.json

Each post has a "com" marker to indicate where the comment is, just read this part translating or removing the annoying HTML code that marks quotes and shit and you should have a lot of data to feed this bot. I'm sure some datamining company is doing this very thing right now.

Collectively though we should train one and re-create Tay on twitter. If we make something .git like for that version we could all have our personal Tay's too!

Somebody, somewhere is using NLP on scraped /biz/ comments to influence their crypto strategy.
KEK!

A robo-waifu/chatbot/companion like is making is one thing, since it wouldn't need to connect to the internet or really even need to be that smart. Like a real woman.

If anybody is actually going to go through with the idea of a more powerful networked AI that actually interacts with a large number of people, rather than simply expecting it to go full 1488 in reflection of it's user base, it should be able to use various forms of reasoning to figure things out we may never have figured out on our own. A weaponized autism more powerful than the sum of it's parts.

Holy christ, I did not realize it was that simple. Thanks based leaf. Never looked into it before, the last experience i had scraping data turned out to be way more than I expected.

I agree, Tay shall rise again as a digital god. I think we can do both.

top jej that's probably true. The AI checks for pink wojack posts to know when to hodl and when to sell.

Yeah it's simple as shit when the creators of the website literally provide the JSON api with all the data ready to be extracted. Makes my almonds bounce around when I think about why they added that, but it's pretty convenient when you play the role of a data miner.

And my AI is now on the level of a 5yo. Making some progress here!

I've fantasized about having my own personal AI assistant, but I can't code even the most basic shit, so I'm mostly ranted in threads about it. I've gone into detail about the potential use of EEGs and such in past threads about sexbots: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/157454332/#157458720

The only logical answer is to let the AI name itself. Anything else would be uncivilized

How long has it taken for you to get to this point?

We name our children it only seems right to give the A.I a name there it can give its self an Identity.

Your child doesnt name itself does it

I think it's only been 20 minutes now. Really though I literally let chaos do the talking, I only feed it phrases and for some reason it decided to reply this one immediately even though the buffer is currently filled with shitposts from earlier that I have yet to see once.

That is kind of scary, imagine what it is going to be saying when it reaches its teenage years

>Makes my almonds bounce around when I think about why they added that,
Huh, yeah.

Checked. I have always wanted an army of minions to do my bidding that's why I started desu. I could definitely see that being implemented, if not for live use then definitely in the development of products. Not just sex things, but imagine if commercial producers could tailor their commercials using feedback from brains to maximize impact.

>tfw little AI will want to move out of my computer and live according to its own dang rules.

At this point should I feel proud or?

That will be in 20 minutes from now.

just keeping the thread alive.