YANKEE KUN TO MEGANE CHAN FINALLY GOT AN ENDING

is it a good ending?

>Well, it had been 5 years already.
More than 6, but hey, who's counting
This sure came out of nowhere though

Dump it pls

Well, at least it's a fucking ending. And does away with the theory that Shinagawa delusioned up a new Adachi.

Coulda at least implied they were boning tho

just finished it and yeah I'll agree with that

>two adults living together unsupervised and having to keep their lust secret during the day
But I'm sure they just sleep under the covers GENTLY together.

>This sure came out of nowhere though

Yeah, after years of nothing it just shows up and does its usual thing. Just like Adachi did.

Yeah, finally

as this user says at least it's closure but I wouldn't go as far as good, for that I'd at least want some sort of tie up for her family stuff

It's been so long, I forgot how this ended.
Now I am going to have to go back and reread the last volume.

why did she disappear in the first place

Incredible how after so many years one just stops giving a shit.
Pretty sure that if School Rumble's author suddenly decided to make a non shitty final arc, I wouldn't care anymore.

I still appreciated it. I remember we had frequent scans of it until the last volume and it dropped off for a good while. The ending was crap and I really disliked 7 Witches, this at least was pleasant enough even if Chiba is now an absolute shit.

I think it was to deal with family stuff but it's been a while so might be misremembering

It’s something. Really begs the question of why she disappeared and why she decided to start over from first instead of just doing the last.

She’s a 23 year old hanging around a bunch of 16 year olds.

Is this the same author as Yamada and his 7 bitches?

Wow I barely even remember what was happening before it disappeared off the face of the earth
Time to reread it I guess

Yes.

Well at least that explains why she's matured emotionally.

this was actually still going on? yeesh

nah there's been a whole nother shittily finished series in between the end of megane and this chapter

Thank God that one got a good ending at least. Though for me it truly ends at the completion of the first 7 witches arc.

I remember the drama ending actually being pretty alright.

>that one got a good ending at least
not that user but would you mind explaining why you think so? it felt like as much of an asspull as adachi running away to me

Eri's family with Harima involve was going to be the final arc but then boom it just ends. wtf? Then we get some weird spin off that just hints who Harima ended up with. ugh.

I remember dropping this manga when it became about everyone studying for tests. Got boring as hell.

Glad to see it finally got a proper send off.

how come? had this kind of thing ever happened before?

Mein negro.

>had this kind of thing ever happened before?
I can think of a couple series that have done the "It's years later where are they now" one-shots after ending so it's rare but not unprecedented.

I'm so glad I just stopped reading there. It was a good ending.

>And does away with the theory that Shinagawa delusioned up a new Adachi.
I think it would have been better to have her home-schooled and meet him as a fellow teacher. Or new subordinate at his government job.

The delusion makes way more sense otherwise.

I wonder how did the author managed to let him do this, but I'm glad he did.

Now my grudge can go away, I was still mad even after I liked 7 witches.

The author is a woman.

Readers still mad and confused?

English/Foreign publisher demanded a better Ending?

Probably the latter.

I feel like I knew that at some point, probably when the ending came out and all the shitposting and rage ensued.

Is foreign publishing important enough to warrant a new ending? I've never seen an ending changed just for that.

No change. This is just a Epilogue of the last chapter. Explaining things better.

I consider extra scenes/an epilogue a change.

I wasn't mad about the situation in the first place, just how sudden and unexplained it was.

This made my day, thanks user.

Less of a change than scrapping the last chapter / volumes.

Easier to stomach for the Author. Promotion for the volumes and improvement for licensed property sales.

It does not really change stuff on the surface.

Having her start over from class one is insane BTW. Maybe a catch-up course for people who have stopped HS (with normal graduation diploma) would have made more sense.

MC as a part-time teacher in prep-school perhaps? Or just met her coincidentally in front of the prep school?

A whole manga only for?:
>And this is why this Girl (of legal age but looks like a HS girl, "a legal HS-girl") wants to bone this teacher.

Well making her a housewife at 26 when she finishes HS might be a way.

This is sad gold.

oh shit

This is stupid.

Why did they let her reenter first class?

It makes sense, actually.
I don't think anyone would actually mind though.

It makes sense that she has to repeat all those years she had already finished.

It makes sense that there is no option for her to take the HS exams quickly and be done with it.

i hate it that everytime he draws her without glasses he adds the lips. It's cheating

I thought you were saying that keeping their relationship secret was stupid,since that's what they said in that page.

What a train-wreck.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THIS ENDING SUPPOSE TO CONVEY? FUUUUUUUUUUCK THE AUTHOR, FUCK HIS IDEA OF A GOOD ENDING, FUCK THE FACT THAT HE INDUCED THE GLASS FETISH ONTO ME, FUCK THIS. I'M SO UPSET RIGHT NOW I MIGHT JUST GO OUTSIDE AND KICK A HOMELESS TO DEATH.

Nah, this somewhat fixes it for me.

When it came out I didn't mind that she went back to first year, it's stupid but it seems like the stupid thing Adachi would do.

At least now we get to see them together again, and that's enough for me.

I can see that. I was still focused on her throwing away her High-school credentials and starting from scratch.

>stupid thing she would do
And school would have to play along with.

Negima.

Isn't that how the manga always worked though? Adachi is a hard working dumb ass and the school let her get away with it once already.

I bet she was the one that asked for it, seems in-character to me, they don't have any reason to refuse either, at most they can just tell her that it's stupid and unnecessary, which they probably did.

>her

Who pays her tuition anyway?

>it's fucking nothing
Wow. How hard is it to confirm they are dating instead of this vague shit?

Why do you need any confirmation about that, it's always been obvious that they like each other, and now they live together, doesn't seem like they have fucked though.

What the hell is Izumi wearing?

>doesn't seem like they have fucked though
The greatest travesty.

Let's commission a good Artist to remedy this with a Non-H epilogue.