Why is it always that class presidents end up being the best girls in their series...

Why is it always that class presidents end up being the best girls in their series? It's like if your waifu isn't the president or at least class rep, your waifu a shit.

Dia is very underrated.

Class president girl usually has an executive father and she's some sort of heiress to company.

This. She's the best Sunshine.

because the president is a model student full of admirable qualities

buu desu wa

>best girls
That's not Ako though.

I know, because unlike Ako, Mastah isn't autistic and dumb.

Yes, I agree

The author could have salvaged this series with a student council route

It should be illegal to be this sexy.

Your taste is shit

Should I watch Sunshine?
Just looking at it it won't have girls that match up to Umi/Mimorin and Eri/Jolno

Hold the fucking phone!
>Full-on empiricist materialist atheist
>Pretends to be incredibly religious for money
>Scams people out of their money with exorcisms
>Talks shit to her father for having the gall to recieve government support to take care of his objectively handicapped daughter
She's not only not best girl, she's worst girl.

But usually, under normal circumstances, the class president is an intelligent, resourceful and responsible person as well as a model student.

I would watch Love Live, but its literally waifu autism taken to 11 by the looks of it. Not one male character to dick the cute girls.

That anime is the stupidest shit ever.
>pretends to be retarded to not lose the harem he friendzones
>blows up in his face
>"Oh no, I'm doomed to loneliness now."
>five minutes later, he's invited into student council, school life actually improves, promised a replacement harem, etc.
Should have stuck to silly antics.

Fuck you, I like her

How do you deal with the fact that she's a hypocrite, a liar, a scammer and has no respect for her elders?

I don't get why. You would have expected at least some Elifags or Makifags to flock to her.

Not true.
Akeno > Rias.

b-but she is

True

that's not Chitanda tho

(Chitanda is club president does it count?)

>unpopular and intelligent FEMALE class rep
I don't get how Japan works. In most of my schools the presidency was pretty much a popularity contest among male delinquents, with just 1-2 gyarus entering the council for the attention.

Because America is not Japan.

Sexbomb body, dork personality

the best of two worlds.

That's 3rd world for ya mate.

It really is a mystery