Yountville shooter identified as Albert Wong, Afghanistan combat veteran...

Yountville shooter identified as Albert Wong, Afghanistan combat veteran. He killed the 3 head female doctors of the veterans home and then killed himself.

When are we taking away all asian male guns and boycotting toxic asian masculinity, Sup Forums? This is the fault of all asian men.

So swat missed their shots ? And blaming him?

asian men have been savagely killing for centuries. dont forget samauri swords. head chopping and shit.

Um no. Just all men. Not Asian masculinity. Just masculinity. and by masculinity I mean white people.

Please tell me they were shrinks

doggos btfo by asians

They're called asian males, not "Asian men". Get it right.

they were totally libtards freaks. probably state employees/ wong got triggered as fuck by their libtard nature im sure...

Support our troops, asshole

i wonder what went WONG here?

Yes, but not VA. A non profit to help PTSD vets.
I spent 3 hours on FB and never saw this photo today.

If witnesses are correct, he killed the hostages and himself right away or killed them right away and then wait five or six hours before killing himself.

behold the wrath of the incel
even his own women don't want him
so this is what he does

I hope he doesn't have any children. Two wongs don't make a white.

ah so thats why it wasnt spammed in the news, he was nonwhite

KEK

>female
I almost cared for a moment

Just take away all vets guns....

>Implying that the women weren't horrifically abusive cunts who deserved a bullet to the base of the skull.
Fuck off faggot

I just watched that Tucker video regarding the decline of American men, so it's hard for me to give a flying fuck about 3 female (obviously Liberal) "professionals" being violently assigned room temperature.

>women who dont make sandwiches
>anything of value lost