RIP Grape-kun

Unfortunately, Grape-kun has passed on. However, in this time of mourning, let us rally together to make sure he may never be forgotten. Take the time to sign the petition.

change.org/p/the-individuals-who-run-tobu-zoo-erect-a-statue-of-grape-kun-and-hululu

rest in peas

use the catalog

I didn’t see any of them rallying for a statue

Shameless self bump

Who gives a shit. Not anime.

When the fuck has Sup Forums been about anime you fag?

>Posts a petition
>user shows off that there’s another Grape-kun thread
>No petition on that thread

Better thread

>Sup Forums - Anime & Manga
You wanna fuck off now?

Satania would be devastated over Grape-kun

Now you're gonna pretend that Sup Forums is about vidya.

Won’t let this die

Kemono friends is DEAD

I'm glad gabriel dropout was a flop. Shit show.

Translation when?

I don't care if you're this intent on shitting up this site but at least learn to check the catalog to keep your shit contained.

Never. Kill yourself furfag.

I appreciate someone attempting to call out shitty posts but Sup Forums is now so bad there's really no point. The other grape threads are filled with Sup Forums images and shitty surprise boxes. Why bother.

>no sense of community at all
Fuck you

FUTA COCK KILL GRAPE KUN

>furfag
What the fuck are you talking about?

Least he can be with his waifu forever now.

MODS STICKY THIS

First we lose Kemono Friends then we lose Grape. This has been a horrible year, may he finally be in rest and have tanoshii with his waifu.

are you a nigger? because you behave like one

>Change.org

Don't tarnish grape kun with such faggotry.

OP hasn’t made a petition before and used the only thing OP knew.

>over 500 signatures
>a penguin

You know nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Leave it, he's a shitposter.

Dumb Satania poster

i`m signing it right now,i don`t think they will hear us but we can try

Thousands of people went to vote for a dead gorilla, this shouldn't be surprising.

we used the same plataform for the no tatsuki no tanoshi, is a pretty standar page user let it go

>petitions

If OP gets enough signatures then OP will fly to Japan and try to directly talk to them. OP will need translator due to not being weeb enough.

As much as i want to agree, grasping for any sense of community left on Sup Forums is a fruitless effort. just find a comfy discord to call home, add people you befriended and migrate to another one when it implodes in a year or so.