Other urls found in this thread:

pizzagate.com/debunked-story-proof-2018-03-04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pizza gate was debunked you dumb dirty double nigger

What part was debunked?

> Pizza gate was debunked

Thank you normal human and not JIDF bot

Pedosta debunked it in his tweet a year ago

Can someone post their best meme as to who might be behind this post? I think I might know but I’m not quite sure.

muh pizzagate

The ORIGINS OF ALLLLLL THIS SHIT: NOT KIDDING

Ah, yes the old merchant. Just what I was looking for. Saved. Thanks leaf, this is a new one for the collection. PIZZAGATE is real.

Muh memeflag. Show yourself you fucking kike.

LeeLee Sobieski gave me the biggest boner in this film, you know the scene I'm talking about.

Sorrynotsorry

Someone complained we don't do thus for the kids just the political points. What good are political points for shit like this?
>haha dems are peedo files!! Got em!!
No NIGGA all big name politicians do this.

Sorry, here's the source

pizzagate.com/debunked-story-proof-2018-03-04

i know...right?
no basement=debunked
Sup Forums btfo

I'm sure they do have orgies like at Bohemian Grove or Epstein's lolita island, but Pizzagate was a red herring/plant/bait by CIAniggers

By the way, what did you think of the film?

Name one alt-right "thought-leader" that could actually stand up in a debate against JPB. None. Imagining Enoch deflect until his fat ass gets sweaty enough to start screeching stale anti-centrist platitudes makes me cringe.

There's a reason Tucker had him on. He's a fucking intelligent man with lots of good to say. You discounting his legitimate points because he isn't a full blown anti-semite is exactly the same purity spiral bullshit that erodes the left. Don't engage in it.

Yeah its real, hrs,McCain and other have kuru from,eating too,many babies.

What in the actual motherfuck are you on about

Took You long enought faggot.

You aren't doing it for the kids. You're exploiting the situation and spreading lies about people that affects their lives. Just as bad as someone raping a kid.

it’s so strange to feel this strongly about a conspiracy you supposedly don’t believe in

you’re kind is the only reason i lend pizzagate any credibility

welcome to the party

You're kind as well, that being those who are so obsessed with pedophiles...

KYS

best part? kubrick died before release, the original editing is apparently way more revealing.
also pic related, good red pill movie like eyes wide shut

Pizzagate is 100% circumstantial “evidence”. No matter how many squiggly lines you find, no matter how many weird Instagram photos you dump in this thread it won’t matter at all, he Podestas and Clinton’s are free.

yeah because this is what normal non- satanic pedophiles hang in their homes

Like I said, circumstantial evidence.

Nothing was debunked Shlomo.

WTF

Why be so blatant on social media about this stuff. Is it like an egregore or archetypal structure they are building by proliferating this imagery

They doth protest too much.

Www.snctm.com

>dumb dirty double nigger
Der Jude tries his best to assimilate among the whites when it's most convenient and expedient for him, but much like the uncanny valley of automata, subtle inhuman tells can never truly be overcome.

*high five

Wow, thanks, man. Now I totally don't believe it anymore. There is zero child trafficking. Thanks for clearing that up.

What the fuck??

Pizzagate is popular because it gives dullards who do nothing all day but jack off to cartoons a sense of empowerment to have stumbled upon tangential and disconnected coincidences. They are literal morons who can't understand the concept of deduction.

tl;dr If you believe in Pizzagate, you're an idiot

They left doll parts at my apartment. I am escaped pizza. 2018 Hawaii, Manoa 96822.

This wacko needs to be put down.

JOSHUA RYAN VOGELSONG COMET PING PONG